PDA

View Full Version : PC achivement

Dathtopia
01-08-2017, 09:48 AM
I finished the game and I did not get the achievement "Higher Than a Kite" :( and i need this achievement to unlock rewards from Uplay

Butcherbird59
01-09-2017, 08:05 AM
This is the mission when you drop off Willis' aircraft and land on the south island alive - okay, maybe a good time to start over?
could have been a technical issue too at this very time being..

:p

Dathtopia
01-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Yeah It's probably the only solution

kpdhoschi
03-14-2017, 07:45 PM
...and starting over doesn't fix this issue. I'vs still missing this one (but completed the game once and the mission several times). "Higher than a kite" is still missing.

Etherllords
03-21-2017, 09:38 AM
Hi i dont getting any experience and uplay poins. I was in online mode. Can you fix this? please

Edited

Just finished this game and still dont have points and exp. Was planned to buy and play far cry 3 blood dragon and other games but seems pointless without points etc. FeelsBadMan really bad im disappointed that its not fixed :(

p.s sry for my poor english

skarth13
05-07-2017, 03:39 PM
Don't worry about not getting the achievement, I didn't get it too. But it's good for nothing, because IF you get the Units and buy sth with them, like i did as I bought the 'Cannon' and the Mission you could get, nothing happenend. Both didn't appear im my game, and Ubisoft customer-service doesn't answer any questions. Unfortunately, just Forget about it...

ZnMnSe
09-01-2017, 12:59 AM
Have got the Achievements 'Needle Exchange: Craft 25 Syringes' (August 19 2017) and 'Jungle Journal: Unlock 50 entries in the Survival Guide' (August 18 2017) marked as completed but not the corresponding Club Actions marked as completed. Since you people have similar problems I think it may be a bug. And as skarth13 mentioned support doesn't answer questions I won't put energy to getting the issue solved.

Summonergeek
09-18-2017, 05:52 PM
No achievement for completing HIGHER THAN A KITE. Same experience here as others have stated. I've cleared the map of radio towers and bad guy outposts and flown to the south island from Willis' plane. No points. Ubisoft support is terrible. They are imposible to get a hold of, and when you do, they just find some incompatability with your set up and end support. HEADS UP YALL THE CREW DOES NOT SUPPORT WINDOWS 10. WTF!? GET YOUR **** TOGETHER PEOPLE.

DrakeWyrm
10-18-2017, 01:30 PM
My experience is more that I get achivements for the game, but no actions unlocked, and stuff that is purchased in uplay such as the mission and cannon signiture weapon do not show up properly. It seems as if uplay in general is screwed up for this game.