PDA

View Full Version : AC3SP.exe a cessé de fonctionner au lancement

Voiz40
01-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Salutation. Malgré le nombre de forum visité et le nombre d'essai, je n'arrive pas a lancer ce foutu jeu.
J'ai perdu énormement de temps a essayer de trouver une solution mais impossible d'y arriver.
Tous mes jeux Ubisoft fonctionne très bien sauf Assassin Creed 3 et apparemment je ne suis pas le seul.
Voila ce que j'ai fait ;
- désinstaller, réinstaller
- modifier réglage CG
- lancer administrateur
- réparer fichier
- réparer directX, redistri c++, etc...
- luncher crack
- compatibilité
- supprimer sauvegarde
- et plein d'autre !!

Je suis certain que Ubisoft ne me répondra jamais alors je viens vers vous citoyen,
avez-vous une solution différente a me donner svp ?

En vous remerciant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greeting. In spite of the number of visited forum and the trial number, I do not arrive has to throw(launch) this damned game(set,play).
I lost a great deal of time(weather) has to try to find a solution but an impossible to arrive there.
All my games(sets) Ubisoft work, please, except Murderer Creed 3 and apparently I am not the only one.
Here is what I made;
- Uninstall, reinstall
- Modify regulation CG
- Throw(launch) administrator(director)
- Repair file
- Repair directX, redistri c ++, etc....
- Have lunch crack
- Compatibility
- Delete(eliminate) protection(saving)
- And full of other one!!

I am certain that Ubisoft will never answer me then I come towards you citizen, have you a different solution has to give me svp?

Thank you.

benstoked
01-07-2017, 07:08 PM
I don't speak French, so I hope this translates correctly.
I, too, am having issues playing AC3,

I want you to try something for me, as this is how I have managed to get it to work, most of the time.

(Some of these may or may not translate correctly, so ask if something's not clear)

Close UPlay.
Open task manager (Ctrl+shift+Esc)
Select "Services" tab. find the "Windows Audio" service. Right Click, select stop.

Re-launch uplay/Assassins Creed 3. you may have to close uplay and trying again a few times.
IF this works, audio won't function.

Let me know if this works, or not.

Voiz40
01-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Apres de multiple test, j'ai enfin résolu mon problème.
Il ma fallu enlever l' overclock ...
Vraiment idiot d'enlever l' overclock pour jouer et le remettre pour du codage.

Enfin bref pour ceux qui ont ce problème essayer de reset votre bios !

Merci

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later of multiple test, I finally solved my problem.
He(It) my needed to remove the overclock...
Really stupid to remove the overclock to play and put back(hand) him(it) for the coding.

Finally in brief for those who have this problem to try of reset your bios!

Thank you

strigoi1958
01-08-2017, 11:37 PM
Nvidia forums always recommend turning ff all overclocking when games have problems.... I think if you select "debug mode" in the nvidia control panel under "help" it turns off overclocking on your gpu.

Perhaps in future, to save you from using google translate, please try here http://forums-fr.ubi.com/