PDA

View Full Version : May I smell

legendvinu
01-07-2017, 10:43 AM
Will we be able to smell or taste the Assassin's creed Empire in E32017???

Ger-Mantarochen
01-09-2017, 12:13 AM
Of course, they won't need more than 2 years haha

legendvinu
01-10-2017, 05:43 AM
Of course, they won't need more than 2 years haha

What Do You mean by? Can we taste by the late June or July this Year

GhostAssassinLT
01-10-2017, 06:20 AM
Those who might know anything are under NDA's and UBI won't say a word until the feel comfortable about doing so.
No need to waste energy on worrying about it.

Ger-Mantarochen
01-10-2017, 03:47 PM
What Do You mean by? Can we taste by the late June or July this Year

Sry, I thought that E3 is in September/October. But I still think that they will present a little trailer on this years E3. I mean, they will release it in October/November this years like every AC so they will probably be as good as finished in June. Especially when they had 1 3/4 years.

strigoi1958
01-10-2017, 04:11 PM
I assume that AC games must take 3 to 5 years from start to finish. Last year Ubi took the decision to invest more time into the next game in the series. We have only rumours and gossip as to why this was done... personally I have really missed AC because all the hype and excitement that used to start in the summer and build up until october, the buzz and the alpha footage, the small glimpses of new weapons/ skills that appeared in the stickied posts were fantastic and the forum was great. Then came the flood of screenshots, and tips and advice (to help me when I struggled in a certain memory) and everyone helped everyone... then a few months later it would start again.

I love the AC series and hope we see it soon but I know it will be awesome when it gets here. In the meantime, I've been having a lot of fun playing co-op in Far Cry 4, rainbow 6 siege and I signed up for Beta tests of For Honor and Ghost recon wildlands (both games are off the chart of epic awesomeness :) I've pre-ordered both. If you are looking for a weekend break while you wait for the next AC sign up for the betas and hope to get picked.

legendvinu
01-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Those who might know anything are under NDA's and UBI won't say a word until the feel comfortable about doing so.
No need to waste energy on worrying about it.

Instead of reading the books let get the sources that's what I am doing right now. To be open and truthful I am curies and anxious about the upcoming game. Love Ubi. I was sad A year.

Sry, I thought that E3 is in September/October. But I still think that they will present a little trailer on this years E3. I mean, they will release it in October/November this years like every AC so they will probably be as good as finished in June. Especially when they had 1 3/4 years.

Hope Your words come true It's been so Hard with out the Ac game 2016.Hope and I am waiting for the game in E3 guess what after all June 17th is My birthday and I am all ready for it. I feel sad sometime because You all are gifted. I live in India and don't have chances to see or feel the live expo. Hope they live telecast. I would like to see a teaser though and on E3 the trailer and the announcement and the little gameplay. Love it.Thank You

I assume that AC games must take 3 to 5 years from start to finish. Last year Ubi took the decision to invest more time into the next game in the series. We have only rumours and gossip as to why this was done... personally I have really missed AC because all the hype and excitement that used to start in the summer and build up until october, the buzz and the alpha footage, the small glimpses of new weapons/ skills that appeared in the stickied posts were fantastic and the forum was great. Then came the flood of screenshots, and tips and advice (to help me when I struggled in a certain memory) and everyone helped everyone... then a few months later it would start again.

I love the AC series and hope we see it soon but I know it will be awesome when it gets here. In the meantime, I've been having a lot of fun playing co-op in Far Cry 4, rainbow 6 siege and I signed up for Beta tests of For Honor and Ghost recon wildlands (both games are off the chart of epic awesomeness :) I've pre-ordered both. If you are looking for a weekend break while you wait for the next AC sign up for the betas and hope to get picked.

Mentor Hi it's been long time since we had a chat Love You. Thanks it's really awsome that You are looking foreword to see the next Ac game. I missed it in 2016 since they took a year off I would be happy to see it again 2017 with out missing it in E32017. Strigoi1958 I know if I call You Mentor You dont like it I am sorry and moving on to Beta test I have signed for the For Honour game. I don't know what's a beta version though can You please help me in this?? Is it game can be played in advance?? Can You through some light on that.

GhostAssassinLT
01-11-2017, 06:35 PM
I started playing the older games again just to get my dose of AC satisfaction...
I have finished Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II and I've finished the main story and most side missions in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as well. Assassin's Creed Revelations is up next, but tomorrow I'm going to the cinema to see the movie. :rolleyes:
For me, Assassin's Creed II is the best game of the series.

strigoi1958
01-12-2017, 03:35 AM
Hi Vinu,

Ubisoft kindly offer Beta tests and they allow us to play a part of a game not yet released. It gives us an opportunity to give feedback on what we like while we co-op with friends and enjoy the game for a limited time. We get to make new friends, see how epic the game is (I pre-ordered for honor and Ghost recon Wildlands after seeing them in action) and chat in the feedback forums where people post wish lists, ideas and answer questions about the game. It's a great way to have an input and all constructive feedback is important. For Honor beta is later this month and all I will say is, practise blocking before your strikes ;)

Hi LasseThid

yes I was replaying AC3 but my pc went back to the shop when my gpu started overheating :( but it has a gtx 1070 in it now and should be back friday so I too will see the movie to get my much needed assassins creed fix :)

GhostAssassinLT
01-12-2017, 06:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your computer problems strigoi. I'd like to get myself a 1070 as well, so I can give my son a much needed upgrade as he's currently on a GT 620.

After reading your comments in the poll post regarding the movie I thought you had already seen the movie and some of your comments along with the scheduled shows here in Göteborg I have set my expectations for the movie to low rather then utlra high. I.e I'm expecting more of a Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence than a Die Hard movie.

strigoi1958
01-12-2017, 11:56 AM
I expect it to tell the modern day so that future films can concentrate on the historical side like Edward's or Ezio's or Arno's Haytham's and Connor's would be awesome

GhostAssassinLT
01-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Let me know when you've seen it strigoi so I can get your opinion on the movie. I just got back home from the cinema, but I don't want to say anything before you have seen it. :cool:

legendvinu
01-13-2017, 02:34 AM
Sorry to hear about your computer problems strigoi. I'd like to get myself a 1070 as well, so I can give my son a much needed upgrade as he's currently on a GT 620.

After reading your comments in the poll post regarding the movie I thought you had already seen the movie and some of your comments along with the scheduled shows here in Göteborg I have set my expectations for the movie to low rather then utlra high. I.e I'm expecting more of a Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence than a Die Hard movie.

till now I have Geoforce gtx 970 it's really a great for me to upgrade any parts of computer but ok life hits hard i do get backup and hit life back.:o

Hi Vinu,

Ubisoft kindly offer Beta tests and they allow us to play a part of a game not yet released. It gives us an opportunity to give feedback on what we like while we co-op with friends and enjoy the game for a limited time. We get to make new friends, see how epic the game is (I pre-ordered for honor and Ghost recon Wildlands after seeing them in action) and chat in the feedback forums where people post wish lists, ideas and answer questions about the game. It's a great way to have an input and all constructive feedback is important. For Honor beta is later this month and all I will say is, practise blocking before your strikes ;)

Thank You Strigoi1958 Thanks for the explanation Awsome right it's going to be My First beta play wish me luck and also blocks I wish to be a viking so I do both.

I started playing the older games again just to get my dose of AC satisfaction...
I have finished Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II and I've finished the main story and most side missions in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood as well. Assassin's Creed Revelations is up next, but tomorrow I'm going to the cinema to see the movie. :rolleyes:
For me, Assassin's Creed II is the best game of the series.

I am also waiting for the weekends to see the movie WOw I don't know how much big it's going to be.