PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Ezio Collection: Guild Challenges Issues

Davidwong12345
01-07-2017, 07:22 AM
My name is David here and I am facing some issue with the Guild Challenges. I am playing this game with PS4.

I could not get Mercenaries, Romanies as well as Thieves to attack guards.
I understood that to get them to attack/disturb the guards, I have to press fight button (Circle) once the guards are highlighted.
However, when the guards are highlighted, the only option i have is "Follow" and "Stop". The tutorial did say press Circle button when near the enemies.
I stood near the guards with Mercenaries, Romanies and Thieves, but no fight button available for me.

Please advise thanks.

fabionasimento
01-07-2017, 07:52 AM
Are you locking the guards? on ps4 you have to press L2 then the Circle.

Davidwong12345
01-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Thanks for the reply. I tried that pressing L2 and circle as well but it did not work .

Oh and I found this issue in AC Revelation.

Thanks.

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the reply. I tried that pressing L2 and circle as well but it did not work .

Thanks.

Did you pressed l2 while having seen a guard highlighted? If yes the camera was supposed to focused on that guard. By "highlighted" I don't mean after having pressed the l2 button. I'm talking about the same sort of highlight you see on a precise guard, when calling your recruits, while not having pressed l2. When pressing l2, it make the highlight even bigger. ^-^

LeVoyageur07
01-08-2017, 05:25 PM
I found that locking onto guards in AC Revelations on my PS4 to be a little glitchy.
I usually have to tap L2 multiple times before it locks onto a guard.

reyrod01
03-06-2017, 04:48 PM

Thanks.

I think you're suppose to press TRIANGLE, not Circle.