PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with The Ezio Collection DLC?

Mr.Sir123
01-07-2017, 04:09 AM
I was just wondering if the DLC for The Ezio Collection PS4 came in
code form because i was planning on buy a used copy of the game and I would like to know if it was still worth it?

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 04:29 AM
I was just wondering if the DLC for The Ezio Collection PS4 came in
code form because i was planning on buy a used copy of the game and I would like to know if it was still worth it?

Well some part of the dlcs are already on the copy when you buy it, like Copernico or battle of Forly for quick exemples, while you have to use uplay points on the ubisoft club or to get a ubisoft club badge to get others like the prison of Vlad the empalor or the Rhode recruit missions of the Mediterranean defense (that last one is bugged buy the way. Even if you buy it, it won't appear in the city list), for some quick exemples. Hope it help. ^-^

Mr.Sir123
01-07-2017, 05:18 AM
Well some part of the dlcs are already on the copy when you buy it, like Copernico or battle of Forly for quick exemples, while you have to use uplay points on the ubisoft club or to get a ubisoft club badge to get others like the prison of Vlad the empalor or the Rhode recruit missions of the Mediterranean defense (that last one is bugged buy the way. Even if you buy it, it won't appear in the city list), for some quick exemples. Hope it help. ^-^

So your saying that it wouldn't matter recycled or not and that i would only need to have uplay points?

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 08:11 AM
So your saying that it wouldn't matter recycled or not and that i would only need to have uplay points?

Exactly, for the first and not really for the uplay points, for 2 reasons.

The first reason is that some dlc part are unlocked by the obtention of 3 ubisoft club badges that each give you a different set of dlc part. Those 3 badge are called "Initiates", "Assassin" and "master Assassin". Those badges are the only Ezio collection badges that are also obtainable in other ac games, so you might already have them all or 1 or 2 of them. If you already have them you will see the badges with the right name, with colors, instead of them being dark and with a lock symbol on them. If you already have those badges when you buy the game, that good for you, because you won't have to do anything to get the coresponding dlcs. If not, you'll see what you'll have to do when you put the cursor on the coresponding badges, but you'll basically have to get points (no, not the uplay ones) with each badges asking you to get a different total amount.

Now the second reason. The rest of the dlcs that will not already be on the disc when the disc will be bought, are bought with uplay point, but if you don't have enough to buy every dlcs, it's not a problem. If I remember correctly, you can at least get the total amount of uplay points you'll have to spend on the dlcs, by doing a list of in game actions that also ubisoft club related. Of course you won't be able to do every actions right in the beginning, but if you need to, here is a tip. Like I telled you earlyer, the Rhodes missions of the Mediterranean defense is bugged, at the moment. Even if you buy it, it won't appear on the city list of the Mediterranean defense of ac revelations. Also, it is the thing that will cost you the biggest amount of uplay points (30 uplay points while nothing else cost that much). So the tip is, if you miss a couple of uplay points to buy everything from the start, don't buy that dlc. Also, if you do every game and video in the right order, you'll most probably end getting get the uplay points you'll need to buy it, before arriving to ac revelations. ^-^

Mr.Sir123
01-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Exactly, for the first and not really for the uplay points, for 2 reasons.

The first reason is that some dlc part are unlocked by the obtention of 3 ubisoft club badges that each give you a different set of dlc part. Those 3 badge are called "Initiates", "Assassin" and "master Assassin". Those badges are the only Ezio collection badges that are also obtainable in other ac games, so you might already have them all or 1 or 2 of them. If you already have them you will see the badges with the right name, with colors, instead of them being dark and with a lock symbol on them. If you already have those badges when you buy the game, that good for you, because you won't have to do anything to get the coresponding dlcs. If not, you'll see what you'll have to do when you put the cursor on the coresponding badges, but you'll basically have to get points (no, not the uplay ones) with each badges asking you to get a different total amount.

Now the second reason. The rest of the dlcs that will not already be on the disc when the disc will be bought, are bought with uplay point, but if you don't have enough to buy every dlcs, it's not a problem. If I remember correctly, you can at least get the total amount of uplay points you'll have to spend on the dlcs, by doing a list of in game actions that also ubisoft club related. Of course you won't be able to do every actions right in the beginning, but if you need to, here is a tip. Like I telled you earlyer, the Rhodes missions of the Mediterranean defense is bugged, at the moment. Even if you buy it, it won't appear on the city list of the Mediterranean defense of ac revelations. Also, it is the thing that will cost you the biggest amount of uplay points (30 uplay points while nothing else cost that much). So the tip is, if you miss a couple of uplay points to buy everything from the start, don't buy that dlc. Also, if you do every game and video in the right order, you'll most probably end getting get the uplay points you'll need to buy it, before arriving to ac revelations. ^-^

Thanks so much!:D

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 07:19 PM
Thanks so much!:D

You're welcome. ^-^

RobertMcSassin
01-08-2017, 04:23 PM
Why they didn't take Rhodes off the Med-map I don't know...As it's not required for the trophy, they've just not added it in from the get-go...presumably they couldn't get it to work without the multiplayer unlock, for whatever reason...

The extra missions from Uplay are the same as the ones that were available on the PS3 and, presumably, X-Box360...just some extra, and actually slightly harder missions denoted by some stars - as opposed to the plain diamonds - that eke out the defence/conquer experience by some minutes - yay...

At no point does it, say "This unlocks Rhodes..." it just says (-ish) "Extra Med-city missions..."

Lookie...

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/657943-Mediterranean-exclusive-missions-Forums

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/628357-assassins-creed-revelations/61285442