PDA

View Full Version : The heck with...

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 08:03 PM
this whole patch mess.

I've decide to forget the 1.1111 or whatever patch it is and just go back to 1.0. Forget MP - I just don't care. I don't care about the rollrate of some plane being off by a few degrees per second...I don't care that some plane is 30 kph faster at sea level in RL vs. whats in the game.

I want to HEAR what's going on around me, and I want it to look good. That's it. see you all - well, I guess in some other game online 'cause you won't see me playing FB.

progrmr out.

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 08:03 PM
this whole patch mess.

I've decide to forget the 1.1111 or whatever patch it is and just go back to 1.0. Forget MP - I just don't care. I don't care about the rollrate of some plane being off by a few degrees per second...I don't care that some plane is 30 kph faster at sea level in RL vs. whats in the game.

I want to HEAR what's going on around me, and I want it to look good. That's it. see you all - well, I guess in some other game online 'cause you won't see me playing FB.

progrmr out.

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Well, ehm, Yay!? so? hmmm?

If you don't care, why go back to 1.0?

'Smoke and a pancake?'

ZG77_Nagual
09-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Wait! Clearly you have succumbed to 'forum despair syndrom' (FDS). I know the cure - don't ever go past the opening page of the FB site - just get your updates, install them, with mild interest check out the changes in the various planes and enjoy the game. Sound is better, fms are better - everything else is just noise!

http://pws.chartermi.net/~cmorey/pics/p47janes.jpg

XyZspineZyX
09-09-2003, 08:10 PM
progrmr wrote:
- this whole patch mess.
-
- I've decide to forget the 1.1111 or whatever patch
- it is and just go back to 1.0. Forget MP - I just
- don't care. I don't care about the rollrate of some
- plane being off by a few degrees per second...I
- don't care that some plane is 30 kph faster at sea
- level in RL vs. whats in the game.
-
- I want to HEAR what's going on around me, and I want
- it to look good. That's it. see you all - well, I
- guess in some other game online 'cause you won't see
- me playing FB.
-
- progrmr out.
-
-

You know, the feedback that takes place on this forum, yes, ALL of it, helps with the development of this game as a realistic combat simulation. This means that every whine, suggestion, and uncovered bug only serves to make this better. Enemy AI in this game is extremely good, but nothing at all like what a real opponent is capable of. Take a nap, relax, and then you will feel better. The last version of the patch, 1.11, is VERY good. At least try it.

Tsisqua

http://www.uploadit.org/files/010903-nedChristie.jpg

Tsalagi Asgaya Equa!