PDA

View Full Version : So I played AC3 after a long time

joshoolhorst
01-06-2017, 07:19 PM
This was supposed to be months ago but hahaha my mistake
I like playing AC3 I bought it on day one and still enjoy it but the few hours Haytham opening and Connor is hand holding so long -_-

Somethings feel rushed and the final feels the same but I enjoy the story and gameplay very much.
Connor is overhated and I wish they did more with him.
Still like it and there are down sides like how Desmond turned out and Juno will probably end in a comic and maybe for the better but still hate it. It felt like that AC was still here in it's prime if you understand me and everything really mattered.
I play AC3 once in a few months but have all a fun day

TimeLock09
01-06-2017, 07:30 PM
I'm not hating, but can you please stop posting every so often? Like in every thread, double posting, pointless threads everyday etc. It's getting quite annoying. I know you're an avid fan an all and so am am I but please, cool it down abit okay? Thanks. Anywho, back on topic. Juno's arc will not end in a comic. The comics will set up this years game, it will deal with the Phoenix Project and it will deal with how she gets a body from the Templars. That's all. And then the game moves onto the next chapter in the sega, Juno's return to the earth and how she intends to transform it back to the Isu era along with her fellow followers and possibly more Isu members that will accomplish her with the task of doing so. AC will get back on track, you'll see with Empire or Empires or whatever it's called :) Just gotta be patient right now, the writers have figured everything out. It has taken all these years but don't worry, things will start to look up again pretty soon. Modern/present day will be back in full force, like in 2, Brotherhood and 3.

I agree that connor is overhated. Shame the way his story "ended" to be completely honest. He's the one we should have gotten closure to in rogue, not a brand new character like shay. Those days are gone though. Ohh well.

joshoolhorst
01-06-2017, 08:36 PM
I'm not hating, but can you please stop posting every so often? Like in every thread, double posting, pointless threads everyday etc. It's getting quite annoying. I know you're an avid fan an all and so am am I but please, cool it down abit okay? Thanks. Anywho, back on topic. Juno's arc will not end in a comic. The comics will set up this years game, it will deal with the Phoenix Project and it will deal with how she gets a body from the Templars. That's all. And then the game moves onto the next chapter in the sega, Juno's return to the earth and how she intends to transform it back to the Isu era along with her fellow followers and possibly more Isu members that will accomplish her with the task of doing so. AC will get back on track, you'll see with Empire or Empires or whatever it's called :) Just gotta be patient right now, the writers have figured everything out. It has taken all these years but don't worry, things will start to look up again pretty soon. Modern/present day will be back in full force, like in 2, Brotherhood and 3.

I agree that connor is overhated. Shame the way his story "ended" to be completely honest. He's the one we should have gotten closure to in rogue, not a brand new character like shay. Those days are gone though. Ohh well.

Understood, I will post less now and some threads I make yeah I agree are pointless thanks for the info btw I keep this my last post today

cawatrooper9
01-06-2017, 11:33 PM
Hey man, it's always good to have you here.
I think what Time means is that maybe instead of making a new thread about Assassins Creed 3 (of which countless already exist) and cluttering up the forums more, find a relevant one and add to it. This thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754955-Assassins-Creed-3-is-worst-in-series), which is actually still on the front page, would've been a perfect place to put your thoughts. I, and many of the other posters here, do value what you have to say.

So, don't worry about setting quotas or whatever, just post a little smarter. Cheers! :)

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 03:23 AM
Hey man, it's always good to have you here.
I think what Time means is that maybe instead of making a new thread about Assassins Creed 3 (of which countless already exist) and cluttering up the forums more, find a relevant one and add to it. This thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/754955-Assassins-Creed-3-is-worst-in-series), which is actually still on the front page, would've been a perfect place to put your thoughts. I, and many of the other posters here, do value what you have to say.

So, don't worry about setting quotas or whatever, just post a little smarter. Cheers! :)

This and I would add to what timelock said about the double post, that instead of posting multiple comments one after another, you should just use the edit button of the last comment you made if it's the last comment of the thread. I know I'm not the best person to say this since I'm doing double post myself on some occasion and nearly always in some of my own threads (like the "it's the final countdown" ones, for a quick exemple), but it's generally either for me to keep track of what I do, for myself, like in my ac series thread or to show a day have past for the exemple I made. ^-^