PDA

View Full Version : Beta date guessing

badrackas
01-06-2017, 07:08 PM
Next Friday the 13th? share invites with me and ill share mine with you :)

Helshriek
01-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Probably the end of january like. The last weekend.

Haemmerst0rm
01-06-2017, 07:22 PM
I hope at end of January, because i have exams right now until the 27th! :p

Disemboweler27
01-06-2017, 07:23 PM
If I was into gambling I would bet hight on next week.

That chineese event ppl are talking about has nothing to do with beta start date,

So Friday next week is most probable.

Regardless I am 90% sure next week we will get an info about beta startdate anyway,

PiccardsFlute
01-06-2017, 07:39 PM
Having a beta a week before launch is usually not how it goes. They have to print disks, get patches to the CDN and just in general finalize the game. The beta will have to be coming in the next 2 weeks if they want to actually get anything useful out of it for the game. If the client is 100% solid I guess they could do a late beta for server fixes only but that seems unlikely as everything has a turn around time.

I.S.T.A.
01-06-2017, 07:47 PM
Having a beta a week before launch is usually not how it goes. They have to print disks, get patches to the CDN and just in general finalize the game. The beta will have to be coming in the next 2 weeks if they want to actually get anything useful out of it for the game. If the client is 100% solid I guess they could do a late beta for server fixes only but that seems unlikely as everything has a turn around time.

Prolly just a stress test/hype beta like blizzard did with overwatch

mrmojorisin316
01-06-2017, 11:33 PM

While I agree that it will probably be next week, printing disks really doesn't have anything to do with it. Game disks are no more than software licenses nowadays anyway. You know for a fact there will be a day one patch regardless.

StatuaryRobert
01-07-2017, 05:25 PM
I bet we are going to get a date at least monday or tuesday, and the bata will start around friday since there will be exactly a month until release from that point on.

badrackas
01-07-2017, 07:33 PM
agreed add me as friends ill share invites if i get it

Orisoll
01-07-2017, 08:21 PM
I'm gonna go with the week after next. If it is next week that'll be perfect for me, but I'm not holding my breath.