PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Finding PC copies

PiccardsFlute
01-06-2017, 06:06 PM
So I have been looking for a good deal on the pre-order and unfortunately found a very large lack of PC copies of For Honor. Wal Mart, Best Buy and Amazon don't even have PC copies available right now. Does that mean they just won't be held at any of those stores?

I am wondering where people have been pre-ordering? I almost never go through the 1st party service, meaning uplay, cause you can almost always find a better deal. But I am having some trouble tracking down a copy for launch day.

Also does anyone know all of the different packages there are? So far I have found a couple different collectors editions and was wondering if anyone has seen anything different.

Here's what I have found so far:
Standard Edition - Base game, if pre-ordered comes with exclusive execution and 3 outfits for starting classes (this is the one im having trouble finding for the PC)

Deluxe Edition - Claims to open up Day 1 Content

Gold Edition - Same as deluxe plus season pass

Apollyon Collector's Edition - Gamestop only and comes with a beautiful Warden Figure that stands over a foot tall. Also comes with Gold Edition.

uPlay collector's edition - uPlay only and comes with 3 tiny metal helmets, one for each faction in the game (starting class helmets). Also comes with Gold Edition.

Did I miss any that are of good value? If so please reply with where you have found good deals for pre-order and if there are any missing packages.

iHunny
01-06-2017, 06:15 PM
Origin have a sale for me on For Honor so I bought it trough there. Think it was 23% on the Delux version.

PiccardsFlute
01-07-2017, 12:33 AM
Thanks! I didn't even know it was available on origin so I will keep an eye out for another sale. Also looks like there is no collectors edition for Origin just a head's up for others.