PDA

View Full Version : Coop Campaign?

Lynx7386
01-06-2017, 05:07 AM
Is the campaign for this game coop in any manner, at least online with other players? I'm a little worried the only online/multiplayer options will be player vs player, which means I'll never get my brother or father in law to play the game, as both hate pvp-only games.

SyntheticDuckie
01-06-2017, 07:42 AM
Try google.

Oh who am I kidding...

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/game-info/game-modes/campaign.aspx

TLDR

"Playable as single-player and two-player co-op, the For Honor story mode is an immersive tale of larger-than-life warriors plunged into one of the bloodiest wars between Knights, Vikings, and Samurai in recent history."

keizersozer
01-06-2017, 12:59 PM
Try google.

Oh who am I kidding...

http://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/game-info/game-modes/campaign.aspx

TLDR

"Playable as single-player and two-player co-op, the For Honor story mode is an immersive tale of larger-than-life warriors plunged into one of the bloodiest wars between Knights, Vikings, and Samurai in recent history."

humm :confused::confused: does that mean there is hummm :confused: :confused: coop? :p

Dez_troi_aR
01-06-2017, 02:14 PM
humm :confused::confused: does that mean there is hummm :confused: :confused: coop? :p

Yes, of course there is coop. Noone ever said otherwise.

I guess you are confused because you heard of the splitscreen cut and thought that this excludes coop. It's still in but you need an internet connection to play the campain with a friend online

damon1085
01-06-2017, 03:40 PM
I guess you are confused because you heard of the splitscreen cut and thought that this excludes coop.

I did this not too long ago. I started typing out a rant about how another piece of this game - campaign co-op - has been ripped away from me by Ubi. Then I realized I was getting tunnel vision with my frustration on the whole split screen fiasco. From what I can tell, Dez is right that campaign co-op is still available, and may even be "required" in certain parts (Ubi has said this will be an "always online" game).
Soooo, all you need in order to play with a brother/sister, significant other, or buddy is 2 TVs, 2 consoles, 2 copies of the same game, and - if you actually want to see each other and hang out in person - maybe a big room that you can fit all this stuff into and still be comfortable. I'm not bitter at all over the lack of split screen... :confused:

I'm still excited for this game, and I really hope I get to participate in the Beta, but I still don't think I can justify purchasing this game for myself to play solo. Maybe the Beta will change my mind? (*hint hint* Ubi!)