PDA

View Full Version : How do I get Black Island mission and other DLC missions to show up?

JaySmizzle
01-06-2017, 03:19 AM
I'm at Sequence 4 in Black Flag and I own all DLC including Illustrious Pirates Pack which includes the Black Island mission where you get Captain Morgan's ship but the mission will not show up at the location 982,626. None of the other DLC missions seem to show up either. I can't find an answer for this anywhere. Would someone please tell me how I use the DLC I purchased? This is so ridiculous. I don't know why Ubisoft doesn't just tell us how to use the DLC. Do I need to be further in the game? Past Sequence 4?

strigoi1958
01-06-2017, 03:37 AM
you should verify your game files first,

then look here

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000ebfgCAA

if it is still not there, you may need to call support and ask them to re add them to your library. In uplay in the top right corner you should click on your name or avatar and go to account information then go to my games and if you click ac4 it should show all the dlc and the keys.

JaySmizzle
01-06-2017, 04:19 AM
you should verify your game files first,

then look here

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/Faqs/Details/kA030000000ebfgCAA

if it is still not there, you may need to call support and ask them to re add them to your library. In uplay in the top right corner you should click on your name or avatar and go to account information then go to my games and if you click ac4 it should show all the dlc and the keys.

I guess I'll have to contact support. I verified my game files and in account information it lists all 8 DLC for Black Flag including Season Pass and Illustrious Pirates Pack. Thanks for the help though.

JaySmizzle
01-06-2017, 04:26 AM
I just realized that it doesn't recognize any of the DLC I own for Black Flag or AC3 even though it downloaded it all after I purchased the season pass for both games and I verified the game files and it lists all of this DLC as owned by me in Uplay. What a joke Uplay is.

I had no issues getting DLC to work with Syndicate by the way. It downloaded and installed it itself and I simply loaded the game and it was there.

strigoi1958
01-06-2017, 03:16 PM
if it lists the dlc activation keys you could try to copy them 1 at a time and try to activate them using uplays activate a product (game) but if not possible (either the key does not show or it says key is already in use) then this appears to be a small bug that seems to add dlc but not activate it. It seems to get fixed for others when they get support to re add the games or dlc to their library.

CarenJo
03-26-2018, 04:44 PM
I had a Problem like you,please help me fix it. i bought a dlc but it have a problem like you but first i got Ac4 free on uplay.