PDA

View Full Version : Is there a chance that Ubisoft will make an Assassin's Creed with Marcello auditore

jjjackier2
01-05-2017, 10:07 PM
It would be great if they added more to Ezio's legacy as he was my favorite assassin. Do you lads think it will go through though.
Is it also possible that Altair's son, Darim, will be in the newest game as there is a big chance that it will be in Egypt and he was going there:o:o

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2017, 10:51 PM
It would be great if they added more to Ezio's legacy as he was my favorite assassin. Do you lads think it will go through though.
Is it also possible that Altair's son, Darim, will be in the newest game as there is a big chance that it will be in Egypt and he was going there:o:o

For the Marcello Auditore thing, I have a question. Why not Flavia?

As for Altair's son, even if the rumor about ac empire in Egypt happen to be true, I doubt Darim will be in it, if it isn't for a time rift. After all, the rumor also said that it would be set in ancient Egypt. Ancient Egypt is normaly not referenced as middle age, in people's mind. I think that's why many people in this forum seem to think the nearest time periode will be before the year 0. That and maybe also since the rumor also said it would be a trilogy with two other games set in Rome and Greece, the Rome game being set, from what some of those people say, during the roman empire, with Cesare and Brutus and Cleopatra. ^-^

ze_topazio
01-06-2017, 01:46 AM
Desmond descends from Flavia actually, it's unknown if Marcello produced any child.

HDinHB
01-06-2017, 03:32 AM
http://e.lvme.me/3sqnqsh.jpg

Sigma 1313
01-06-2017, 04:13 AM
For the Marcello Auditore thing, I have a question. Why not Flavia?

As for Altair's son, even if the rumor about ac empire in Egypt happen to be true, I doubt Darim will be in it, if it isn't for a time rift. After all, the rumor also said that it would be set in ancient Egypt. Ancient Egypt is normaly not referenced as middle age, in people's mind. I think that's why many people in this forum seem to think the nearest time periode will be before the year 0. That and maybe also since the rumor also said it would be a trilogy with two other games set in Rome and Greece, the Rome game being set, from what some of those people say, during the roman empire, with Cesare and Brutus and Cleopatra. ^-^

To expand on the timeframe, the "ancient" period is generally all of recorded human history (Human civilization began around 4500 BCE and many historians consider ancient history beginning around 800 BCE in the beginning of the Classical Antiquity) prior to the Christ figure to the split of the Roman Empire in 476 CE. I have heard of some historians however who believe that a better timeframe for ancient history to end is the beginning of the Muslim Conquests.

Even then, Darim was alive in the early 1200s, nearly 600 years after the death of Mohamed, and 300 years after the founding of Cairo. The only way we'll see Darim in Ancient Egypt is if there is a time rift.

ERICATHERINE
01-06-2017, 06:17 AM
To expand on the timeframe, the "ancient" period is generally all of recorded human history (Human civilization began around 4500 BCE and many historians consider ancient history beginning around 800 BCE in the beginning of the Classical Antiquity) prior to the Christ figure to the split of the Roman Empire in 476 CE. I have heard of some historians however who believe that a better timeframe for ancient history to end is the beginning of the Muslim Conquests.

Even then, Darim was alive in the early 1200s, nearly 600 years after the death of Mohamed, and 300 years after the founding of Cairo. The only way we'll see Darim in Ancient Egypt is if there is a time rift.

This, exactly. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-06-2017, 06:19 AM
Desmond descends from Flavia actually, it's unknown if Marcello produced any child.

In fact for as far as I know, we never actually saw Marcello. On the other hand, Flavia was shown as a child in ac embers. ^-^