PDA

View Full Version : Is the Beta Out yet ?

SwiftStriker15
01-05-2017, 04:58 AM
OMG . . . ive have been so pumped for this game ever since i saw the pre-alpha footage ages ago, because i have always loved fighting, strategy, medieval games and for honor is the golden apple of all 3 of them plus the combat mechanics are top notch BTW, so i signed up for the alpha but never got in i was pretty bummed out then and i signed up for the beta like 1 month or so ago, and every day since Jan 1st (and a little bit before that), i have been slitting my wrists excited if i got chose for the beta because i want to help this game be as perfect as possible when it comes out feb 14, plus i just really want to play it. So can someone, anyone end my slow descent into madness and tell me if or when the beta is coming out. Thanks :D

SyntheticDuckie
01-05-2017, 05:50 AM
You missed it! It was actually Dec 27th to Jan 3rd! It was so much fun!!111!!!!!!!

Jan 2017.

Orisoll
01-05-2017, 06:23 AM
I've been going nuts as well, I signed earlier last year and whiffed every single alpha test. I'll be bummed if I don't get into the beta.

Ubisoft is being coy about the dates though. January is all we know.

PugWick_hehe
01-05-2017, 06:28 AM
Yeah even i registered in 2015 or early 2016 and i missed all of them. I check my email thrice a day these days . Before it was Once a day.

EDIT- I just checked that the last beta was not in my country. It was available in the following countries-

Europe: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Andorra.
North America: USA & Canada

mrmojorisin316
01-05-2017, 10:49 AM
I've been going nuts as well, I signed earlier last year and whiffed every single alpha test. I'll be bummed if I don't get into the beta.

Ubisoft is being coy about the dates though. January is all we know.

How are they being coy? We're already in January, so it can't be all that long now. Maybe they are working hard to get it all together and they just don't know the exact date yet. But the game itself comes out in a little over a month now, so that doesn't leave that large of a window of possible time that it could be happening in.

SwiftStriker15
01-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Yeah even i registered in 2015 or early 2016 and i missed all of them. I check my email thrice a day these days . Before it was Once a day.

EDIT- I just checked that the last beta was not in my country. It was available in the following countries-

Europe: United Kingdom, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Germany, France, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Austria, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Andorra.
North America: USA & Canada

well then i hope this beta is in Australia because im dying here, im just so keen