PDA

View Full Version : Has somebody read Last Descendants Tomb of Khan?

joshoolhorst
01-04-2017, 11:01 PM
I have been waiting for days to get the book in my mail and was wondering what you guys think according to the book shop I get it in the next three days or four

joshoolhorst
01-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Reading it now likt it for now I am on page 20

Sajn12
01-14-2017, 02:15 PM
I've done reading it few days ago.

Nerdman3000
01-19-2017, 10:38 PM
I read it and enjoyed it, and one thing it itroduced was something I was very intrigued by, which I can only theorize on now, but if I'm right, could be potentially game-changing in the Modern Day lore of Assassins Creed, in the same vein as Project Phoenix, if not greater which I'll put in spoilers:

Basically the book introduced something called Sub-DNA, which is some type of hidden DNA underneath essentially normal DNA, and is described in the book as "A subcode in the DNA beneath the primary code. It was like a background signal buried in the main transmission.” It's somewhat implied in the book that the Sub-DNA is effected by the Piece of Edens, and I'm theorizing at this point, but it may be the transmitter in Humans mentioned in AC2 that allows them to be controlled by the Pieces of Eden. If true, this Sub-DNA is quite major and perhaps even game changing in the world of Assassins Creed, as it's discovery is essentially a major step needed by the Templars in order to create their very own Piece of Eden, or at the very least, an Apple of Eden. If the Templars can isolate how the Pieces of Eden interact with the Sub-DNA and how it in turn reacts, then theoretically, it's a major leap forward in any attempt to create a new Apple.

joshoolhorst
01-21-2017, 10:59 AM
I've done reading it few days ago.

Thoughts?

joshoolhorst
01-22-2017, 11:03 PM
Just finished.... I want part three now but the end did feel rushed if you ask me personally
When is the next part going to be released?