PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance for kids-PS4

Stephster.2020
01-04-2017, 09:16 AM
We just purchased JD2017 for my 4yo who loves dancing. The selection of songs for kids is limited. What is the best way to access the back catalogue for kids? JD Unlimited does not seem to offer much other than the Frozen song. I don't mind buying past issues of the game but would rather go down the Unlimited route or other. Thanks!

IronicEar979
01-04-2017, 08:00 PM
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but Just Dance Unlimited does offer a few songs designed for younger players.

Alphabet Song
A Pirate You Shall Be
Hickory Dock
I Like to Move It
Jingle Bells
Mary Had A Little Lamb
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
We Go Well Together

When Unlimited is purchased, they'll appear in a category called "Just Dance Kids" (I believe it'll be under Recommended)

I'm not too sure on what would deemed appropriate for kids, but here are some songs from the main series that parents can approve on.

99 Luftballoons
Better When I'm Dancin'
Boogie Wonderland
Don't Worry Be Happy
Happy
Holiday
Let It Go
Love Is All
Love You Like A Love Song
Under the Sea
Y.M.C.A.

These are again just my opinion. There could be other songs in the service that you might think are appropriate and there could be songs on the list I provided that you might think are not appropriate.

Stephster.2020
01-05-2017, 01:10 PM
Thank you for the pointers Ironicear. These songs are great. I guess I was hoping for a more extensive choice of nursery rhymes or songs with easy choreography. I also have a 2 year old who likes to join in.

IronicEar979
01-05-2017, 10:15 PM
I probably would've recommended some games that are designed for kids, such as Just Dance Kids, Just Dance Kids 2, Just Dance: Disney Party, etc, but all of those are not available for the Playstation 4 console.