PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations Language Problem

ItzToxicPlayz
01-03-2017, 05:46 PM
So i bought assassin's creed revelations a few days ago and i can't seem to fix the language that is shown in game. everything is in russian and i also can't change it to english. i've tried every method and it doesn't work . PLEASE HELP!

TheCatStalker
01-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Same here!

wrmonahan30
01-15-2017, 03:07 AM
same problem here, installer was in Russian and it only installs the russian sound files. We need someone to upload the eng_lang.pak and the eng_lang.sfx files somewhere so we can download them and place them in the language folders

AnonymousFool
01-15-2017, 07:20 AM
I have the same exact problem, and it's been frustrating the hell out of me.

GhostAssassinLT
01-15-2017, 07:56 AM
I think uploading the language files would be bordering on piracy.

If I'm not mistaken the games are region locked, in order for you not to be able to purchase a game from for example India where it's cheaper.
Any chance you're using a vpn service in order to hide your ip-address which might have led the store to believe you're in russia and hence you would end up with a non english game?

I just checked my game, which is in swedish, and I can choose between english, french, german, spanish and italian as spoken language in the game.

ItzToxicPlayz
01-21-2017, 08:23 PM
I don't really use a VPN often and i don't have one active at the moment. It might be something with the website i bought it from, i bought it from g2a.com. I bought a uplay cd key global so i don't really know why it's in russian

strigoi1958
01-21-2017, 08:41 PM
Oh... G2a is not a site I would deal with, not counting other companies but I have seen an awful lot of G2a problems on here when fraudulent keys were sold on G2a. Luckily for the people who were conned out of their money... Ubisoft gave them all the game keys free of charge as a generous token of good customer relations.

I think because games sold in Russia are cheaper than elsewhere that the language is locked to Russian to prevent them being sold elsewhere for a profit to the russian seller (Even if it is cheaper for the buyer)

I prefer to deal with the Ubi store as it gets added directly to my library and there are always sales and bonuses plus discounts for uplay points... but other games I use cdkeys.com a very reliable site and very cheap. Revelations is less than 4 on there.

ItzToxicPlayz
01-21-2017, 11:10 PM
I can't seem to find assassin's creed revelations on the uplay store and also how do i contact ubisoft because i really want to be able to play the game

strigoi1958
01-22-2017, 01:23 AM
@ItzToxicPlayz you need to get in touch with ubisoft support and ask them to remove the russian version from your uplay library (i'm assuming it's a uplay only game and not a steam game) then check your messages and I've sent you a global code for ac revelations. Then just activate it in uplay. If your Russian version is through steam, just uninstall it and I think you can then just activate the new version in uplay.