PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed ezio collection: Assassin's creed 2 - Bodyguard progression block.

Dippy_Darko
01-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Hello, i'm playing through my favourite assassin's creed game (AC2) I've come across a bug/glitch, whenever i get in the citadel after defending Christina and Machiavelli and defeating the ambush the cut scene occurs and then when the saving icon comes on the screen my game crashes, i have checked and my AC: EC application is up to date as is my PlayStation 4 system software, ive cleaned and checked my disc, no scratches or marks so i was wondering if there's a fix or am i waiting on a patch for this, originally when the game first crashed my ubisoft club data was corrupted after the crash (i don't know if that information is helpful) but i then tried to repeat my actions to see if it was a one off or a bug/glitch, as i found out it was a bug/glitch so again is there a fix or am i waiting on a patch to come out, if anyone else has had this problem please let me know so if i find a solution i can pass on the solution and vise versa.

Thanks,

Regards

M

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2017, 05:53 PM
Hello, i'm playing through my favourite assassin's creed game (AC2) I've come across a bug/glitch, whenever i get in the citadel after defending Christina and Machiavelli and defeating the ambush the cut scene occurs and then when the saving icon comes on the screen my game crashes, i have checked and my AC: EC application is up to date as is my PlayStation 4 system software, ive cleaned and checked my disc, no scratches or marks so i was wondering if there's a fix or am i waiting on a patch for this, originally when the game first crashed my ubisoft club data was corrupted after the crash (i don't know if that information is helpful) but i then tried to repeat my actions to see if it was a one off or a bug/glitch, as i found out it was a bug/glitch so again is there a fix or am i waiting on a patch to come out, if anyone else has had this problem please let me know so if i find a solution i can pass on the solution and vise versa.

Thanks,

Regards

M

I think you should make a video of it, if possible. When I ask for help with the ubisoft live chat support, they alsways ask me to show them a screenshot, but for a problem like that, I feel like a video would be more helpful to them. I don't know if you have the material to make a video, but if not, there is still the share button.

Also, I'm curious. I know Machiavelli was in a mission where we were in the fortress of Forly (which I guess is what you call "citadel"), but appart from a precise mission in brotherhood, Christina was always in Firenze in the 2 only game we saw her, so isn't it supposed to be Catherina or are you talking about a different part of the story I don't remember? ^-^

Dippy_Darko
01-04-2017, 05:34 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion i will see if i can make a video of it one way or another and i miss-spelt the name sorry, caterina* is who i meant in sequence 12 battle of Forlė - mission 2 body guard which ends with caterina shouting at you to get into the citadel if that helps you remember :3 anyway but regardless i will record a video and post it and hopefully sometime in the near future i can finish the game :p again thank you for the suggestion. :)

New note: i just went to record it with my phone, and it didn't happen it let me progress :s so i guess the problem solved itself, ive see a few people on multiple sites posting about this so ill let them know about my experience thanks for your help :)

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2017, 08:04 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion i will see if i can make a video of it one way or another and i miss-spelt the name sorry, caterina* is who i meant in sequence 12 battle of Forlė - mission 2 body guard which ends with caterina shouting at you to get into the citadel if that helps you remember :3 anyway but regardless i will record a video and post it and hopefully sometime in the near future i can finish the game :p again thank you for the suggestion. :)

New note: i just went to record it with my phone, and it didn't happen it let me progress :s so i guess the problem solved itself, ive see a few people on multiple sites posting about this so ill let them know about my experience thanks for your help :)

You're welcome, even if, from my point of view I did nothing that really helped you. At least if something like that happen to me, I'll know what to do. ^-^