PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they will put assassin's creed 1 on the new gen consoles?

NordicSwordsman
01-02-2017, 11:21 PM
I know AC 1 wasn't the best of them but it was still fun as heck. I had almost finished it when I had to sell my xbox 360. I would love to actually beat it this time. I've never even seen the ending. I've never wanted to spoil it for my self. So please. Let's hear your thought's!!

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2017, 01:01 AM
I think it have chances. I just hope they will remaster ac iii before ac 1, but it's just my opinion, there, of course. ^-^

Fatal-Feit
01-03-2017, 03:16 AM
I sure hope so. All they need to do is fix the LoD and pop-ins, NOT lock it at 30fps, and you have yourself one of the best looking AC game. Combat sound effects are still top-notch as well.

MasterAssasin84
01-03-2017, 12:27 PM
It is backwards compatible, but I would rather see either a remaster of AC3 or at least make it backwards compatible

btxmooore
01-04-2017, 01:20 AM
I know AC 1 wasn't the best of them but it was still fun as heck. I had almost finished it when I had to sell my xbox 360. I would love to actually beat it this time. I've never even seen the ending. I've never wanted to spoil it for my self. So please. Let's hear your thought's!!

I hope so. It was what I kicked the series off with and despite the opinions of some, it's my one of my favorite games in the series. It has a good ending and a lot of little parts of other games in the series tie back to Altair and his Crusade.

ze_topazio
01-04-2017, 02:15 AM
Next year is the tenth anniversary so maybe.

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2017, 02:41 AM
Next year is the tenth anniversary so maybe.

Hey ze topazio, I see that in about 12 comments, you'll have arrived at your 7000th. How does it feel? Do you want to say a word about it? ^-^

darthmarticus
01-04-2017, 11:15 PM
As for rereleases, I would do The Americas Collection, using the same level of port/remaster they used on The Ezio Collection, but this time for III, Liberation HD and Rogue. Then either a port or full remaster of AC I. Perfect chance to put Jeremy Irons' face in the first game!

Dead1y-Derri
01-07-2017, 03:05 AM
I think they should do an American Colonies remaster, similar to the Ezio collection as darthmarticus stated and they could add AC1 into that as a bonus since AC 1 doesn't fit in any kind of collection.

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 03:51 AM
... and they could add AC1 into that as a bonus since AC 1 doesn't fit in any kind of collection.

Well that's not totally true. Ac 1 could fit in a "collection". Ubisoft just have to sell a ps4 version of ac bloodlines with it and they could call it something like "the Altair dual pack". ^-^