PDA

View Full Version : Some more ideas

BlitzBoy526
01-02-2017, 06:42 PM
Ok. Right off the bat, I just want to say that the T-Bone "DLC" was disapointing. All I get is a truck and an outfit. Not a single mission? thats sad, honestly. And I bet most people agree. the truck is fun, but not worth the money. please, if you can, add at least some different kind of coop missions. maybe bring back the preparation missions from that one side mission as a multiplayer mode. and a intercept route mission from WD1. Now that that is out of the way, let me get on with the list.

-Please add a buyable, maybe for a couple jundred thousand dollars, that shows you every collectable on the map? I only need about 20 or so reasearch points, and I can't seem to find any.
-Adding to my previous point, if you arent in a chase, make it so you can go into net hack in a car. I hate driving, then getting out of the car to look for reasearch points every 100 meters.
-WD2 dosn't really feel like san fransico. I have been there, and the traffic is MUCH denser. I'm not saying replicate the traffic, but make it denser so that the traffic lights hack is usful to have. I have never taken down a cop with it.
-I seem like the only person who liked the slow motion car take down animations from WD1. Can you make that an option in the menu at least?
-If you are taking a selfie with a gun, can there be gestures, just with the guns?

This is a short list compared to my last one, but most likely to add more, so stay tuned! And as always, if you read this Ubisoft, thanks for listening.

Ubi-Iudex
01-03-2017, 12:41 AM
Hi BlitzBoy526!

While there aren't currently plans to add any missions to the T-Bone DLC, our future DLCs will feature plenty of fresh missions for players to sink their teeth into. We also plan on introducing a new co-op mode for players to tackle in the form of Showd0wn.

In response to you suggestions, I've seen the traffic density request mentioned previously and have forwarded this along to the team. The NetHack while driving suggestion makes a lot of sense to me, since it'll allow players the freedom to search for research points from the comfort of their car. I'll be sure to pass this along as well :)