PDA

View Full Version : How to claim DLCs and install deluxe content?

kblo0304
01-02-2017, 08:37 AM
Okay, we all know Ubisoft support is ridiculous, so can any one explain me how to get all DLCs i got in the AC Animus Pack? I got the e-mail with 4 codes, none of them work, so i thought i has been already activated when i bought it, and all the games are in Uplay, And what about the deluxe content in Brotherhood and AC3, it says in Uplay that i have to dowload it, but i don't tell me where to install the files it gives me, i have all the files, all the content, but i dont know where to put them. Can someone help? I have tried to contact support other times for other reasons and they have never answered me.

jeaugerjaque1
01-02-2017, 06:06 PM
To get your dlc codes click on your avatar in the uplay client (not the one in-game just the regular uplay client on your desk/laptop) under your avatar upon clicking should you scroll down and find Account Information, next click on that. Then you'll see two tabs the one that has your codes to activate your dlc is under the one called My Games. AC3 should be one of the first on the list of your games due to alphabet you'll see something right beside it that says Show Key and you can click on the game name tab to reveal any other codes for dlcs you might have. To activate them copy and put them down in the redeem code activation while in the extras menu of the game. Sorry if this post is hard to follow since im in a hurry to post it. but I hoped this solved your problem. Once the keys have been activated just close and restart your game to access them.

kblo0304
01-02-2017, 10:35 PM
To get your dlc codes click on your avatar in the uplay client (not the one in-game just the regular uplay client on your desk/laptop) under your avatar upon clicking should you scroll down and find Account Information, next click on that. Then you'll see two tabs the one that has your codes to activate your dlc is under the one called My Games. AC3 should be one of the first on the list of your games due to alphabet you'll see something right beside it that says Show Key and you can click on the game name tab to reveal any other codes for dlcs you might have. To activate them copy and put them down in the redeem code activation while in the extras menu of the game. Sorry if this post is hard to follow since im in a hurry to post it. but I hoped this solved your problem. Once the keys have been activated just close and restart your game to access them.

Thanks, this helped a lot, still it doesn't show the key for The Lost Archive for ACR, and i need to know where to install the deluxe content of ACB.

andynaruto10
01-02-2017, 11:19 PM
All the keys you have, activate them in-game too, for Brotherhood, Revelations and 3.
Now, for Brotherhood, there's nothing to install for Deluxe edition. It's just unlockable content. You can check if you have The Trajan Market and The Aqueduct tombs. Or if you didn't progress too much, check if you have the multiplayer characters The Officer and The Harlequin. No need to start a match.

For Revelations, check in the singleplayer menu if you have The Lost Archive, and check the multiplayer if you have the characters Privateer, Corsair, Brigand, Gladiator. Also check for the extra-maps Jerusalem, Imperial, Dyers, Siena, Firenze, San Donato. No need to start a match.

For AC 3, it should show the keys on Uplay in Account Information and at Owned DLCs. Check the multiplayer for The Redcoat and The Sharpshooter characters for The Hidden Secrets Pack DLC. And the Coyote Man, the Governor, and the Highlander for the Battle Hardened DLC. As for Tyranny of King Washington, go into singleplayer and start the DLC.