PDA

View Full Version : FC3 is unstable as hell !

Superlienju
01-02-2017, 02:13 AM
I regularly see my game crash for absolutely no reason...I don't remember it was so unstable when I played it last year.

qwanarx
01-24-2017, 10:25 PM
Same issue, it crashed so bad, W10 couldn't reboot. I had to re install the system!

WID992007
01-24-2017, 10:30 PM
runs Perfect here win 10 PRO and Win 10 home

if ya got WIN 10 Disable tablet input service .. its a KNOWN issue with Win 10 and a few older games

press windows Key + x

open task manager

open the services tab

click name in the upper right to put them in aphabetic order

look for tablet input service
right clik on it and select stop

then if you need touch screen services after you are done playing the game do the same thing except select start the service

i killed that when i did my initial win 10 install .. i already killed it by opening
action center
open all settings
open system
select tablet mode
move both sliders to the Left
under options there i see
when i sign in - use the appropriate mode for my hardware (or desktop mode)
when this device automatically switches to tablet mode
is set to always ask before switching

again my PC does not have any touch screen installed ,so i shut that all off months ago when i did my initial Windows 10 Pro installation

more info can be found over at the Microsoft forums here

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/far-cry-3-crashes-on-windows-10-after-15-minutes/e2f593eb-321d-4acd-ba72-1d8a3bfd06eb

LoPsoZ
01-28-2017, 09:53 PM
Must say that Far Cry 3 is the best co op I played, but it is sad that the game should be so unstable with crasches and bugs that never seems to have been fixed.
Can understand that Ubi are not giving out new content to the game anymore, but neglecting to fix bugs to a game that is still sold as a finished game is not okay.

alelon
02-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Far Cry 3 multiplayer is not working since the begininning of the year.
I can play single player but multiplayer and coop freeze within 3\4 minutes and after several minutes appears the message games stopped for not enough players.
Also farcry 4 is often stopping for lack of connections.
The *******s of Uplay should go hell!!

alelon
02-05-2017, 05:35 PM
i rottinculo di Uplay devono andare al diavolo