PDA

View Full Version : How to play the beta

byoung756
01-01-2017, 10:12 PM
I've register to play but don't know how to access it

AlmightyWarlock
01-01-2017, 10:14 PM
It's currently inaccessible being that the Beta has not started yet. If you're one of the players who is chosen to play in the upcoming Beta, you'll likely receive an email confirmation with some variation of code to use. Best of luck.

byoung756
01-01-2017, 10:16 PM
Oh got you. I thought it started Jan 1

AlmightyWarlock
01-01-2017, 10:21 PM
Ah. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there also isn't currently a set date for it either. Do pay attention to the board though to keep in the know and watch your email for the invite when they are sent. Just...try to avoid clicking any of the random links to free movies or growth supplements popping up...those are not suppose to be on the board.

byoung756
01-01-2017, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the info my friend

AlmightyWarlock
01-01-2017, 10:23 PM
Fair travels, kemosabe.

Eon233
01-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Ah. Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there also isn't currently a set date for it either. Do pay attention to the board though to keep in the know and watch your email for the invite when they are sent. Just...try to avoid clicking any of the random links to free movies or growth supplements popping up...those are not suppose to be on the board.

My friend got an email about the rewards program and something about there was going to be a connection to that and the beta and I have been on the email list since September and he only registered yesterday. Its weird. I really want to play this game and will be disappointed if I don't get in. I want it NOW! lol

byoung756
01-01-2017, 11:49 PM
I'm with you! I signed up around the same time as you and I'm going crazy. Only so many videos I can watch before I loose my mind!

Eon233
01-02-2017, 01:12 AM
Honestly they should have announced it around now or the next couple of days if they really want to perfect this game. Have the test maybe the first or second week of January and then take a month to take feedback and fix the glitches and refine the systems, etc. I really want to play this game and iliterally search everyday if they put up news on it. I don't want to be the few people who don't get it because I really like these mechanics and want to go hardcore in this game. My last time I did such a thing was all the way back in Black Ops 2. The idea of this game is enthralling but their team should put out the beta soon so they get optimal time to perfect their already fine craft.

devoid_Of_Funk
01-02-2017, 05:17 AM
do we think this is gonna be similar to the alpha wear beta testers are given extra keys or just allow a much wider audience to participate?

CaptGhostDoge
01-02-2017, 06:14 PM
do we think this is gonna be similar to the alpha wear beta testers are given extra keys or just allow a much wider audience to participate?

I don't recall them giving out extra keys (I know of two people who got into the alpha/technical tests) and they didn't have any extra keys to share. Also I don't think having signed up at any point has much to do with it, I signed up a very long time ago (way back before they were doing the technical tests at the beginning of last yearish) so it really does seem random based(as expected).

I could be wrong though and the two people I know just didn't know they had extra keys to share.

iHunny
01-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Could be a Beta to generate hype and stress test the servers. Maybe some balance changes to.

SyntheticDuckie
01-03-2017, 12:57 AM
I don't recall them giving out extra keys (I know of two people who got into the alpha/technical tests) and they didn't have any extra keys to share. Also I don't think having signed up at any point has much to do with it, I signed up a very long time ago (way back before they were doing the technical tests at the beginning of last yearish) so it really does seem random based(as expected).

I could be wrong though and the two people I know just didn't know they had extra keys to share.

You are wrong haha. Not your fault though. Each invite to the Alpha/TT you got 3 keys to share with friends.

AlmightyWarlock
01-04-2017, 12:03 AM
Synthetic is correct. They had to be friends with you on your ubi account, however, to receive the invite.

badrackas
01-04-2017, 12:18 AM
invite me 2 please

devoid_Of_Funk
01-04-2017, 12:22 AM
Synthetic is correct. They had to be friends with you on your ubi account, however, to receive the invite.

so does this mean we all need to become friends in case one gets a key and the other does not? :D:D

FujiwarGaming
01-04-2017, 02:21 AM
pls take me one key for beta im admin polish fanpage For Honor.

PiccardsFlute
01-04-2017, 05:24 AM
I also search for news on this daily. Hoping to see that beta invite. This game was unlike so many others and has left a hole in my gaming. Very much looking forward to the official launch but would love to get some more gameplay in with the beta. I sent my keys to friends last time and they did not redeem them, so if people here really want them I would be more than happy to give them when/if it happens!

pillevin
01-04-2017, 08:53 AM

Indeed, why isn't there a forum admin to delete these posts? Or if there is, he/she should probably log on more often hehe, this looks ridiculous. :)

SyntheticDuckie
01-04-2017, 09:24 AM
Indeed, why isn't there a forum admin to delete these posts? Or if there is, he/she should probably log on more often hehe, this looks ridiculous. :)

We should forgive them, it was the holiday season. Now that they'll be winding down, lets hope we can get some mods to clean it up since it happens always during a certain time period lol.

FujiwarGaming
01-04-2017, 10:06 AM
Do you have key. Yesss?? Pls Take me one key. THX :)

Ra_Shine1
01-04-2017, 11:39 AM
Is beta free to play? Or i must to buy it at first?

AlmightyWarlock
01-04-2017, 09:49 PM
When the time comes, Ubi will send out invites for people who are invited to play the beta. Until then, there is no way to access it. No purchase is necessary to participate in the Beta, you need only sign up for it and be selected.

Orisoll
01-05-2017, 06:26 AM
Well I guess it's time to make some friends on my Uplay account. Knowing my luck, I'll need every chance I can get and then some.