PDA

View Full Version : will we get email if we are chosen for the closed beta in january??

PugWick_hehe
01-01-2017, 10:44 AM
if we r gonna we get the email then when will we get it OR HAS IT BEEN GIVEN ALREADY?

CaptGhostDoge
01-01-2017, 12:10 PM
Pretty sure we'll get the email in the January if we get in, I don't recall people reporting having gotten an email concerning their access to the closed beta yet.

PugWick_hehe
01-01-2017, 01:11 PM
THANKS FOR THE INFO hopefully the comuntity moderators wil reply too im really lookin forward to play the game

DivineMoose26
01-01-2017, 09:32 PM
Unfortunatly I missed out on the last beta, but I already pre ordered the collectors edition. I'm anxiously waiting and hoping I get in on this beta. I can't wait!

FredEx919
01-02-2017, 04:52 PM
We'll have more details on this soon. In past events, invites have been sent out the week of the event. The best thing for you to do is just check back here and/or follow the social channels on Twitter (https://twitter.com/forhonorgame) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/forhonorgame). Once everything is ready, we'll post all the details to each of the channels for everyone.

PugWick_hehe
01-03-2017, 05:21 AM
Really thank u for the support. By the way the community managers of for honor are really better than the rest.i asked for technical support in rainbow six siege and they just left me, did not resolve my problem. My problem resolved itself but will re-occur soon. Thanks.

SyntheticDuckie
01-03-2017, 05:50 AM
Really thank u for the support. By the way the community managers of for honor are really better than the rest.i asked for technical support in rainbow six siege and they just left me, did not resolve my problem. My problem resolved itself but will re-occur soon. Thanks.

I'm about to turn your world upside down! Did you know they're the same people that watch over For Honor, too!?

*horrifying gasp*

PugWick_hehe
01-03-2017, 09:03 AM
Oh Really?, ok then kindly pay a bit more attention to Rainbow Six siege too
The game's good but...... i get alot Rubberbanding

SOLID-FAISAL
01-03-2017, 10:19 AM
Well I hope this time the ones whom didn't play the closed alpha get picked for the beta or I should say closed beta, Obviously I'm one of them.
the thing is i hope everyone tries it and get the beta codes and more players than the limited closed alpha :(

Happy New Year Warriors. :D

keizersozer
01-03-2017, 12:29 PM
they should be a lot more player joining the beta.
usually the "last minute" beta is for to processed with the stress server test.

let s just cross our fingers :p

Maximus-3-
01-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Nice to hear some info on this. I was about to ask the same question. Realy look forword to test out this game, If i will be the lucky one :) Have a nice day all

pillevin
01-03-2017, 05:00 PM
I can't believe I missed the december alpha/beta/whatever, I just happened to check my email the other day and saw the invitation.. doh! :D

FredEx919
01-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I can't believe I missed the december alpha/beta/whatever, I just happened to check my email the other day and saw the invitation.. doh! :D

That sucks. Hopefully we'll see you in the next beta though!

mrmojorisin316
01-05-2017, 08:09 PM
That sucks. Hopefully we'll see you in the next beta though!

Does that mean that if someone was in the previous tests they are guaranteed to get into the Jan. beta? Some say they've read you guys say yes and some say you've said no.

Orisoll
01-05-2017, 08:50 PM
Does that mean that if someone was in the previous tests they are guaranteed to get into the Jan. beta? Some say they've read you guys say yes and some say you've said no.

Prior access doesn't guarantee an invite.

badrackas
01-06-2017, 06:24 PM
id love to get an invite share with me please :) if ill get more then 1 invite ill add u guys xD