PDA

View Full Version : Is the upcoming beta the last one?

CaptGhostDoge
01-01-2017, 04:38 AM
Curious whether or not mainly because I haven't gotten into anything yet(not a big deal obv), and had heard you can apparently earn stuff in the beta that will transfer to the full game?
I'll probably buy it regardless for me and one of my buddies, I'm also a bit paranoid and have hit the register for alpha/beta button quite a lot just to make sure I've registered (it's gotten a bit of a habit).

SyntheticDuckie
01-01-2017, 04:42 AM
Most likely the last before launch. However, it's a closed beta. I mean, they could do a open beta right at the end like some companies do. Also, yes, this round is for extra goodies for launch.

Once you hit register that's it. You can't mass hit the button lol.

Lewdkeeper2.0
01-01-2017, 05:15 AM
It's strange to offer exclusive items during a closed beta.

SyntheticDuckie
01-01-2017, 09:02 AM
It's strange to offer exclusive items during a closed beta.

Which will probably be turned to open. I can see the kids crying already.

CaptGhostDoge
01-01-2017, 12:08 PM
Which will probably be turned to open. I can see the kids crying already.

If it turns to open that would be pretty cool, mainly because I know a lot of people want to be able to try games out just to make sure their PC can run it (One of the bigger reasons I want to be in the beta for me, considering I still have an older AMD Motherboard and only 8 GB of Ram)

SyntheticDuckie
01-01-2017, 07:11 PM
If it turns to open that would be pretty cool, mainly because I know a lot of people want to be able to try games out just to make sure their PC can run it (One of the bigger reasons I want to be in the beta for me, considering I still have an older AMD Motherboard and only 8 GB of Ram)

You should be fine. I was running on 8 with a 570. Low was 60 Medium was 45 High was 30. That said, if all 8 were fighting near water on high it dipped below to 20ish. I enjoyed testing on low though but to each their own.