PDA

View Full Version : My AC Series 2.0 thread. Back to get 100% everywhere.

ERICATHERINE
12-31-2016, 11:33 PM
The thread is back and this time, it want to be as much complete as possible. Here is a little intro video I made to explain some things about the version 2.0. I hope you'll excuse me for all those "euh". That's something I do, each time I don't know how to say a precise word in english. After all, my first language is french.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaAABh3FrR0

If you want to come in one of my videos, I'll put in this thread, don't ask it in the comment section of my video. I never read any comment in my videos. I don't even know if at least one of them actually have 1 comment. Instead, write it in this thread.

If you don't want to go in a video or if you can't go, you can still write your questions in the comment of this thread. As for this kind of video, I'll make those for a maximum of 1 per week.

Of course if you want to be part of the video with me, I'll need to be your psn friend, but also to know in which country you live and at which hour you'll be available.

I'll make video for other thing than just this kind of video. I'll sometimes make video to show easter eggs I found or simply to show you what I did for my progression.

Here is everything I plan doing for now in this ac serie. If you don't want to read that list entirerly, feel free to skip the comment, until you see a ton of white lines, altogether. Don't worry, I'll understand. When I wrote it the last time I think it took me more than 2 hours just to write the list.

The lore sites

I'll watch/read this site between each md part of the games. It give lore that can't be found in the games and that is about md, from the kidnaping of Desmond to Shaun hacking the Initiates sites to ask the Initiates to help the Assassins.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Initiates

I'll read this site each time I finnish a game/dlc/short and before the first game like after the Jack the ripper dlc, until either I finnish reading the lore of that site or the end of the lore of that site about the next game/dlc/short. It give a timeline that goes from somewhere in the Isu era to, the last time I checked, december 2015.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline

Also, when I'll be arriving at the titan comics, in the story, I'll use the timeline site, but also this thread of Sorrosyss which I think describe them more efficiently than the timeline site.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1389564-Assassin-s-Creed-Titan-Comics-Story-Analysis-amp-Discussion-(Spoilers)?highlight=titan+comics

Ac 1

I'll do every main missions and so, not just the requiered minimum.

I'll save every citizens.

I'll do every viewpoints.

I'll kill every Templar soldiers.

I'll collect the entirerty of the flags.

I'll read every email.

I'll watch every conversation.

Ac Bloodline

I don't have the game or even a psp, but I plan to watch a "movie" of it on youtube.

Ac lineage

I'll watch it.

Ac ii

I'll do every side missions.

I'll read every letters and codex pages.

I'll renovate Monterrigionny entierly.

I'll buy everything that can be buyed.

I'll read the description of every paintings.

I'll get every collectibles and watch the 2 feathers cutscenes.

I'll complete the truth side quest.

I'll watch every md conversations.

I'll get every secret chests from the Auditore crypt, the Templar lairs and the Assassin tombs.

Ac brotherhood

I'll do every missions, may they be main missions or side missions and at 100%.

I'll read every letters and Romulus pages.

I'll renovate Rome at 100%.

I'll complete every shop quests.

I'll win a me against 5 mercenary hand to hand fight.

I'll get every secret chests from the Templar lair, the Romulus lair (for those, I'll also collect the flags), the Leonardo's war machines missions and the 2 secret place we access in the da Vinci disapearence.

I'll get every collectibles.

I'll get all my recruits and level them up to the Assassin rank.

Concerning the recruits, I'll make them do all their story missions and read both the intro of their missions and the results.

I'll get the rank 1 with every factions by doing their faction challenges.

I'll get the 5 md collectibles.

I'll read every emails.

I'll watch every md conversations, including the one where Desmond eats and the one where he talk to the Altair statue.

I'll start the da Vinci disapearence after the main story, instead of before, so I listen William and the other Assassin talk, instead of just read 2 "emails" from, if I remember correctly Rebeca.

Edit. I'll get every gold medal of the animus training program.

I'll stop there for now, since it's time to eat, where I live. I'll continu to write the list from where I stop sometimes later. In the mean time, if you readed that part of the list, if you think I forgot anything (and no I didn't forget the easter eggs. It's just that I want to make a surprise), feel free to tell me about it. So, like I said in the video, I hope you'll enjoy the thread. ^-^

Sigma 1313
01-01-2017, 12:22 AM
Good luck! By the way, if you want, I compiled a timeline of actual historical events with how it happened in the games, and the likely order the ancestor experienced them based on a lot of data. I think this really helps the story of Assassin's Creed Unity the most, and it helps give more depth to Connor in AC3 too. Feel free to take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_wz25dQyQRtNH-TlJ_curDXoyXKNkwWuaLXCWfNTy6o

ERICATHERINE
01-01-2017, 03:48 AM
Good luck! By the way, if you want, I compiled a timeline of actual historical events with how it happened in the games, and the likely order the ancestor experienced them based on a lot of data. I think this really helps the story of Assassin's Creed Unity the most, and it helps give more depth to Connor in AC3 too. Feel free to take a look: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1_wz25dQyQRtNH-TlJ_curDXoyXKNkwWuaLXCWfNTy6o

Well I checked some of the first pages, but unfortunately I don't quite understand how your multiple md timeline works. So, I think I'll stick with my already planned order. Thanks anyways. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-01-2017, 04:57 AM
Now, I'll continu the list of the things I'll do. As you might have guessed by seeing the lenght of the first part of the list, this part will also be very long. Like I said above, if you want to skip the list, feel free to do it.

Ac ascendance

For this one, I'll neither watch at the start or at the end of ac brotherhood. Instead, since de Valois is killed at the begginning of that short I'll watch it right after I killed de Valois in the game.

The lost archive

I'll do every memory entirerly and than, break the loop.

I'll also get and read every messages.

Ac revelations

I'll get every collectibles, including the chests that are in secret locations.

I'll buy everything that can be buyed in shops. I'll also, of course, listen to the book cutscenes.

I'll win a me against 5 mercenary hand to hand combat.

I'll recruit the max amount of recruit, including the ones that, to be recruited, will need me to do a mission.

I'll make them to do every recruit missions that have 3 parts.

I'll complete every faction challenges for every factions, including the bombs.

I'll renovate Istanbul to 100%

I'll read every book description.

Edit. I forgot to say 2 things.

I'll listen to every animus island dialogue.

I'll do every part of Desmond's journey.

Ac embers

I'll watch it.

Ac iii

With Haytam, I'll

do every conversations. I'll even do 2 times the mission he do, where he go to America using a ship, so I'll watch both his conversation with the doctor and the cook, where we can only watch 1 of those cutscene.

collect the 4 Almanac pages he can collect to then give them to Benjamin Franklin, so I can have a 500£ reward.

do every missions at 100%.

With Desmond, I'll

listen to every dialogue.

read every email.

With Connor I'll

watch the Washington cutscene that isn't an obligatory cutscene.

listen to every dialogue.

do every missions at 100%.

buy every weapons I can.

upgrade the Aquila at 100%.

do every Assassin bounty.

do every letter delivery.

do every items delivery.

make the citizens of the homestead build every special items.

do every faction challenges.

give every fort to the americain.

get the remaning almanac pages and every other collectibles.

The thyranny of king Washington

I'll do every missions at 100%.

I'll do the Frontier, Boston and New York challenges.

I'll collect every "real life" artefact.

I'll watch the 3 optionnal "real life" cutscenes.

Ac liberation hd

I'll buy everything that can be buyed, may it be a shop or merchandise.

I'll get every collectibles. Even the ones that are on a certain kind of person while Aveline use a certain type of clothing.

I'll kill every citizen E.

I'll read the entire diary of Aveline's mom.

Ac iv black flag

I'll get every single collectibles.

I'll probably do every Abstergo challenges.

I'll buy everything that is buyable.

I'll upgrade the Jackdaw to 100%.

I'll upgrade Edward to 100%.

I'll renovate Great Inagua, entierly.

I'll liberate every forts.

I'll get everything that can be used to change the appearence of the Jackdaw.

I'll collect every sticky note. I'll also read them all.

I'll hack everything. I'll also watch/read everything I'll get by hacking.

I'll read every email I'll see I received.

I'll read every entries of the floating tablet's diary.

Freedom cry

I'll liberate all the slaves I can, as long as I still have a reward on the line.

I'll find every things that are hidden, but free for Adewale to get.

I'll upgrade the Experto Crede at 100%.

I'll get everything that can be used to change the appearence of the Experto Crede.

I'll stop here for today, since we are passed 22 hours and ¾, where I live. Tommorow, I'll most probably finnish the list by starting with rogue and most probably finnishing the list. Then, I think I'll start reading the 2 first sites. Don't forget that if you think I forgot something in the list so far, you can still write it in a comment. I'll then decide if yes or no I'll really do it in my ac series. If yes, you will be able to see it as a change in the list, but may it be yes or no, there is a big chance I'll answer. So, again, happy new year, everyone. ^v^

Sigma 1313
01-01-2017, 06:09 AM
Well I checked some of the first pages, but unfortunately I don't quite understand how your multiple md timeline works. So, I think I'll stick with my already planned order. Thanks anyways. ^-^

Yeah, sure thing. And Really List B is the part that's important, not the order of the games (list A), since you already have the decided on

ERICATHERINE
01-01-2017, 11:48 PM
I'll now continu the list with Ac rogue. Like I already said, you don't have to read the list if you don't want.

Ac rogue

I'll complete the missions at 100%.

I'll upgrade the Morrigan to 100%.

I'll get every things that can be used to change the Morrigan's appearence.

I'll upgrade Shay at 100%.

I'll complete the Naval campagne (the side quest that make me use the ship I capture).

I'll liberate the Assassins HQs and the forts.

I'll go get every objects that can be obtainned after having collected the entirerty of certains collectibles.

I'll listen to the Juno speech and the natives legend.

I'll collect every tablet of the md and read them.

I'll repair everything in the md and read/watch what I'll get.

I'll continu later, after I eat.

ERICATHERINE
01-02-2017, 02:38 AM
And the list continu.

Ac unity

I'll do every main missions at 100%.

I'll do every side missions at 100%.

I'll do every coop and thieves missions.

I'll get every sync points I'll have to find in the coop missions and use them to obtain every skills.

I'll do every training missions.

I'll upgrade the theater as much as I can. At the same time, I'll get the secret notes that are hidden, within the renovations.

I'll get at least a piece of armor of each part of the body, a pistol and a sword with each of them at a gold level.

I'll get every reward of the time rift. I'll then read the md database entries that I'll get by doing so.

Dead kings

I'll do every main missions at 100%.

I'll do every side missions at 100%.

I'll do the coop and the thief mission.

I'll liberate the 3 places.

Ac syndicate

I'll watch every flower cutscenes.

I'll get the rank 5 with every support characters, including Robert Topping and Ned Winert. I'll also watch their 5 rank 5 cutscenes.

I'll get Evie and Jacob to level 10.

I'll give them the best equipment they can have.

I'll do every unique kill, even if I have to do a black box mission a second time.

I'll read/listen to every Assassin intel.

I'll buy every upgrade that can be buyed in the train.

With Lydia I'll

do her missions at 100%.

get the maximum rank with her support character.

get every collectibles.

I don't remember if her supporting character have an ending cutscenes like the one for, let's say, Robert Topping, but if yes, I'll go watch it.

The Jack the ripper dlc

I'll get the maximum rank of every support characters and if they have an ending cutscenes, I'll watch them.

I'll get Evie to level 11.

I'll get her what I consider to be the best equipement for her.

The Ac movie

Of course, I can't know if the movie will be buyable on dvd or on bluray, when I'll have finnished my ac series, let alone if it will be buyable in the only shop that have a chance to sell it, in my city. Of course, I could try to search in another city or to order it online, but both of these choices would take me more time to obtain it.

This conclude the list. That is unless you think I forgot anything on the list. If so, don't hesitate to tell me about it. I'll then decide if yes or no I'll do it in my ac serie. So, tommorow, I'll return home and, after that, soon start my ac serie. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2017, 04:34 AM
I edited the ac revelations part of the list with 2 other things I forgot.

I'm also adding to the list, before I start ac 1 tomorrow, that I'll watch every trailer of a game, before playing them. That mean I'll watch the ac 1 trailer before playing it, then the trailers of ac ii, before playing ac 2 and I'll do the same thing with every ac games.

Also know that I finnished reading the 2 sites for now. Next thing will be to watch the ac 1 trailers and then, to start that game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2017, 07:35 PM
I nearly finnished to watch the trailers of ac 1. The only one left is the one I can watch from the game's main menu. After that, the Templars of the holyland will feel my wrath. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-03-2017, 11:22 PM
I watched the remaining trailer of ac 1 and then, started it. I now have finnished the story of sequence 2. I also did every viewpoint I can reach in Damascus and the kingdom for sequence 2. I killed 1 Templar knight. I got every Assassin flag. The only thing I still have to do in sequence 2 is to save every citizens. I also collected a couple of flags from both King Richard and the Sarrassins. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-04-2017, 08:22 PM
I got more than 50% of the king Richard's flags. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Sorry for the delay of this update. I just finnished playing for the day.

I did every missions related to Garnier de Naplouse, in Acre. Of course, I also killed him.

I also rescued every citizens of his part of Acre.

In this same part of Acre, I did every viewpoints.

I collected every hospitaler flags, in Acre. This mean 33/33.

Again, in this same part of Acre, I killed the 4 Templar knights that are there.

In the Kingdom, I collected, so far 99/100 of the king Richard's flags. To collect the only one left, I first need to be able to grab something while falling. Otherwise, I'll just fall to my death.

Also in the Kingdom, I did the last viewpoints left there.

I also killed all 30 of the Templar knights of the Kingdom. This mean I now have a total of 35 Templar knights killed on a total of 60. I'm pretty sure I killed the remaining 1, the other day, in Damascus.

I think that's all I did today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2017, 08:11 AM
I'm pretty sure I killed the remaining 1, the other day, in Damascus.

I killed 1 Templar knight.

It seems I was right. I really killed 1 Templar knights in Damascus, based on what I wrote when talking about what I did in Damascus. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-05-2017, 10:15 PM
It seems I won't have much time to play ac, today. When I woke up, at around 11 hour, there was a blackout and now we're nearly 16 hour and the power returned minutes ago. I'll also have to go buy food, very soon.

I also have 2 different update to do.

First, I forgot to say that I did an ac 1 easter egg. It's the one where we kill the Assassin traitor that betrayed us in sequence 1 and that we can kill from sequence 2 at the entrance of Masyaf, in the kingdom. So I killed him. I think he's called Jamal.

Also I forgot to put something in the list. I'll watch every cutscenes of that video. Some of them are in one of the the site, but not all of them. So, I'll watch those cutscenes as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWr47D3ypXE&t=101s

ERICATHERINE
01-06-2017, 06:30 AM
Here is what I did today.

I did every missions of the first zone of Jerusalem, including the kill the target mission.

I did every viewpoints of the first zone of Jerusalem.

I now have 34 of the 100 flags of Jerusalem.

I now have 33 of the 100 flags of Damascus.

I now have the 100 Kingdom flags.

I now have killed 41 of the 60 Templar knights.

I have saved all the citizens of the first zones of Jerusalem and Damascus.

So far, I readed every emails and listened to every md conversations.

I finnished playing for now by going to the Assassin office of Damascus and talking to the Raffiq. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-06-2017, 06:51 PM
It seems I'll probably not have much time to play today as well.

We are, at the moment I write the hour, 12:10 hour and at 1 hour, I'll go to a restaurant and then go watch star wars rogue one. I don't know if my mother will want us to do something else, after that. (she's the one paying for both activity. It's my last Christmas gift). Of course, once I'll have returned, I'm sure I'll find the time to play. Yesterday is proof of that (I did everything I did in ac 1 yesterday from around 19 hour to around 3 minutes before 24 hour).

I hope I'll like that star wars movie but with the answer I got when asking to one of my friend how was the movie (he answered he didn't like it very much since, apart from Dart Vader (which is only there for a couple of minutes in the entire movie and by that I means he said he apear 2 or 3 times for the duration of let's say, an ac basic cutscene) there is no force wielder, so no jedi and not even, for as far as he remembered Dart sidious) I fear it won't feel like a proper star wars movie. I fear it will simply be "the rebels vs the empire" and even as a star wars fan, I'm not sure I'll like it as much as any other star wars movie.

I don't know how much I'll be able to play ac, but I think I'll most probably at least kill the next target of Damascus, and do everything that is possible to do in his zone. Now the real question will be will I have the time to do even more. i calculated the time it took me yesterday to take the Damascus flags of the first zone and, knowing that so far every zone of the citys where I took all the flags had either 33 or 34 flags, it took me around 2 hours to get those flags of Damascus. Now, if you combine that with the couple of Templar knights of each zone of each city, the viewpoints, the citizens to save and every missions the zone have to offer (that is, counting on the fact that I'll complete them in one try each), I'm pretty sure it will take me for about at least 1 more hour. So, I guess I could do more then just the Damascus part of the sequence, but in the end, it will mostly depend on when will I return home. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to prepare myself to go to this activity. After all, we are 12:51, here. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 08:35 AM
I now have finnished playing for now and I have 2 differents updates to say.

First, on the list, for ac 2, I'll do every training in monterrigionny, which also mean I'll also buy the training that need to be bought.

I'll also, for ac syndicate, buy every piece of gear and also upgrade them all.

Also in syndicate, I'll read every entry of Evie's diary.

Finnaly, in unity, I'll "listen" to every letters from Elise.

Now, the second update. Here is the thing I did in ac 1, today.

Id now have 66 of the 100 Damascus flags.

I now have killed 45 of the 60 Templar knights or if you prefer, 75%.

In Damascus, I also did every viewpoints and saved every citizens in the second zone.

There, I also did every missions I could, including the kill the target mission.

I finnished playing for now by going to Acre's Assassin office and talking to the Raffiq. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-08-2017, 03:55 AM
Here is what I did today, in ac 1.

In the second zone of Acre, I ...

did every main missions, including the kill the target mission.

collected every one of the 34 Templar flags.

did every viewpoints and saved every citizens.

In the second zone of Jerusalem, I have now a total of 78 flags. I also ...

did every missions, including the kill the target mission.

did every viewpoints and saved every citizens.

Of course, I also killed Templar knights in both cities. I now have killed 51 of them all. So, I now miss less than 10.

I also readed every email I could, this time again.

As for the md conversation, in this part of the md, it was all an obligation. There was no optional ones.

I finnished playing for today by (with the sequence 4 now finnished) going to see the Raffiq in Damascus and talking with him. ^-^

RobertMcSassin
01-08-2017, 03:07 PM
Fair dues...That's some going, right there... :) ...Especially the flags and all the Templars...You following a map or are you actually exploring to find them?...

Anyways...Just wanted to say good luck on the endeavour!...

OT...What did you think of Rogue One?...Not the biggest fan of it meself, and am finding the novelisation to be far better, more interesting and fulfilling than the film was...Still, this is what books are supposed to do, no?...(The novel of the AC film did much the same...)...

ERICATHERINE
01-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Especially the flags and all the Templars...You following a map or are you actually exploring to find them?...

I'm not exploring to find them. I'm using some youtube video that shows both their locations on the map and in the game world. I'll do that a couple of time in the serie. Like for ac 2's feathers or syndicate's music box, for some quick exemples. In fact, I'll use this kind of video for each collectible that isn't shown on my games map, may it be because there is not buyable map of them or, in the case of the animus fragments of ac re, until I find enough to be able to get their map.

Of course there is no buyable map of ac iv and rogue for collectibles, but they will all be shown either by a treasure map or when I will liberate the fort/Assassins hq of the zone of the map.

Anyways...Just wanted to say good luck on the endeavour!...

Thanks, but what is the endeavour? My first language being french there is still a few english words I don't understand.

OT...What did you think of Rogue One?...Not the biggest fan of it meself, and am finding the novelisation to be far better, more interesting and fulfilling than the film was...Still, this is what books are supposed to do, no?...(The novel of the AC film did much the same...)...

I don't read movie's novels, so I can't say for that. On the other hand, for what I thinked about the rogue one movie. I liked it a lot and was happy to see some star wars rebels easter eggs like Saw Guerrera himself.I also liked seeing how Princess Leia got the death star's plan and I enjoyed seeing that the constructor of the death star himself was directly shot by the death star shot before that shot destroyed the planet. I think it's a better death to see than him being destroyed with the planet and more original than killed by the good guy shot.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think there is a major problem with the story. The death star constructor said that it was his idea, but if you watch star was 2 the attack of the clone, you clearly see the count Dooku with the death star plans in his hand. Of course I know that the grand moff Tarkin was known has admiral Tarkin durin the clone wars, which mean he was there back then, but in star wars the clone wars, Tarkin looked about the same age as the death star constructor in rogue one. So, maybe I'm wrong, but from my point of view I don't see how he could have done the death star plans so long ago. Even if he was in an army (I'm not sure which army, but I guess it's the one of the separatist, since the plan was given to count Dooku by the Geonosien general) he surely would have been in a too low of a rank to "make" that plan.

As for if which movie I liked the most between rogue one and ac, I'd say ac. Even if I liked rogue one, it didn't feel as much as a star wars movie than other star wars movies. The absence of the Jedi, makes it look like futurisc version of a world war. Of course there was that blind guy and dart vader, but for me, it's not enough. At least Obi-wan got a reference. If only dart Vader got a bigger role. He was shown for about 3 times and it was always for just a moment.

As for the ac movie, I actually felt like it was an ac movie. Sure there wasn't any isu moment, but it was the same with ac 1. The only good moment in ac 1, from my point of view are the Assassination missions, the first sequence, the talking with Al Mualim and the md. For the movie it took the the ac 1 md part and maked it a go of the biggest part of the movie while the past days were full of great fight scene. If we really control Desmond's son, in the next ac game, I hope his md part to have some Callum or Desmond reference. It would be great. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-09-2017, 07:46 AM
So, I played ac 1 from about 20 hour to now (at the moment I write this, it's 1:26 am). Here is what I did.

In Damascus, I got the 100th flag and I killed every single Templar knights of the entire city.

I also did every viewpoints and saved every citizens of the entire city.

I also did every single missions of the city, including the very last target.

In the entirerty of Acre, I got every flags. So, I got the 33 remaining flags that were the Teutonic ones.

I also killed every Templar knights of that city.

Again, in acre, I did every single missions, including the last target, which is called Sibrand.

That said, I am now in sequence 6. The one where I'll kill Robert the Sable.

In md I readed every email until now and listenned to every md conversations.

Right now, I just talked to Malik, in Jerusalem.

Normaly, I would end my playtime now, but I think I'll continue until next night, with the end of ac 1 aproaching. I'll try to think to update between ac 1 and the "movie" of bloodlines, then between that same "movie" and ac lineage, then between ac lineage and ac 2 and finally, at the end of what is now today, here. I just hope I didn't miss any flag or Templar knights, but with my calcul, it's not supposed to. So I hope I'm right. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-09-2017, 12:18 PM
I finnished ac 1 at 100%. That mean that I killed every single Templar knights (60/60 in the entire game) AND that I got every single flags of the entire game (420/420 fu**ing flags :mad:).

No. It can't be. :eek:

"Put on glasses" :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAuqxbDPUSg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

I also did every single missions of the game.

I killed Al mualim.

I readed every emails, even the ones the are accessible, only after the credit.

I also saved every citizens and did every viewpoints of the game.

Next step will be the read the site. I'll wrote another comment here after I'll have watched the "movie" of ac bloodlines. ^-^

RobertMcSassin
01-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Well done!!... :) ...

I'm not exploring to find them. I'm using some youtube video that shows both their locations on the map and in the game world. I'll do that a couple of time in the serie. Like for ac 2's feathers or syndicate's music box, for some quick exemples. In fact, I'll use this kind of video for each collectible that isn't shown on my games map, may it be because there is not buyable map of them or, in the case of the animus fragments of ac re, until I find enough to be able to get their map.

Of course there is no buyable map of ac iv and rogue for collectibles, but they will all be shown either by a treasure map or when I will liberate the fort/Assassins hq of the zone of the map.

Oh, fair enough...Good idea...Perhaps next time I play the first one, I'll do the same!...I've never collected all of any of the things!... :D ...

Thanks, but what is the endeavour? My first language being french there is still a few english words I don't understand.

Ah, apologies... :( ...Um...Endeavour...For some reason I've always thought that was a French word anyways!... :D ...Nevermind...endeavour - to attempt, or in your case, the entire of what you are attempting to do with the AC series - it is an endeavour...Google Translate has it as essayer de faire...Or maybe not...Dunno...

Anyways, apologies... :) ...

I don't read movie's novels, so I can't say for that. On the other hand, for what I thinked about the rogue one movie. I liked it a lot and was happy to see some star wars rebels easter eggs like Saw Guerrera himself.I also liked seeing how Princess Leia got the death star's plan and I enjoyed seeing that the constructor of the death star himself was directly shot by the death star shot before that shot destroyed the planet. I think it's a better death to see than him being destroyed with the planet and more original than killed by the good guy shot.

Also, I'm not sure, but I think there is a major problem with the story. The death star constructor said that it was his idea, but if you watch star was 2 the attack of the clone, you clearly see the count Dooku with the death star plans in his hand. Of course I know that the grand moff Tarkin was known has admiral Tarkin durin the clone wars, which mean he was there back then, but in star wars the clone wars, Tarkin looked about the same age as the death star constructor in rogue one. So, maybe I'm wrong, but from my point of view I don't see how he could have done the death star plans so long ago. Even if he was in an army (I'm not sure which army, but I guess it's the one of the separatist, since the plan was given to count Dooku by the Geonosien general) he surely would have been in a too low of a rank to "make" that plan.

As for if which movie I liked the most between rogue one and ac, I'd say ac. Even if I liked rogue one, it didn't feel as much as a star wars movie than other star wars movies. The absence of the Jedi, makes it look like futurisc version of a world war. Of course there was that blind guy and dart vader, but for me, it's not enough. At least Obi-wan got a reference. If only dart Vader got a bigger role. He was shown for about 3 times and it was always for just a moment.

As for the ac movie, I actually felt like it was an ac movie. Sure there wasn't any isu moment, but it was the same with ac 1. The only good moment in ac 1, from my point of view are the Assassination missions, the first sequence, the talking with Al Mualim and the md. For the movie it took the the ac 1 md part and maked it a go of the biggest part of the movie while the past days were full of great fight scene. If we really control Desmond's son, in the next ac game, I hope his md part to have some Callum or Desmond reference. It would be great. ^-^

The AC movie was good, but...It had a few issues for me...Hey-ho...Definitely going to watch it again on DVD, so maybe I'll feel a bit better about it then... :) ...

My biggest problem with Rogue One was that I just simply didn't care about any of the characters, save for K2, the blind guy - Chirrut - and his mate Baze...

Yeah, we noticed the stuff about the Death Star plans and Geonosis and all that...*Shrug*...The Star Wars continuity has been messed about with so much down the years, it's easier to just accept the changes and ignore the earlier stuff...I've been a Star Wars fan from the very start, I was 4-ish when I saw the original in the cinema in '78 and the post-Return of the Jedi continuity I grew up with was swatted aside by George Lucas when he did the prequels, which is fair enough...I actually quite liked them, Jar-Jar and all...

However...That said, the horror, theft and butchering of the Expanded Universe that Dave Filoni has done for his little cartoons makes him enemy #1 for any long-term fan, in my opinion...I appreciate that some people love Clone Wars - my son among them - and some like Rebels...But I'm sick of what he's pulled from the novels only to ruin it...

Anyways...That is entirely by-the-by though...

Again, congrats on finishing AC1 to 100% and good luck with the rest... :) ...

ERICATHERINE
01-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Well done!!... :) ...

Again, congrats on finishing AC1 to 100% and good luck with the rest... :) ...

Thanks. I'll try my best. ^-^

Ah, apologies... :( ...Um...Endeavour...For some reason I've always thought that was a French word anyways!... :D ...Nevermind...endeavour - to attempt, or in your case, the entire of what you are attempting to do with the AC series - it is an endeavour...Google Translate has it as essayer de faire...Or maybe not...Dunno...

Anyways, apologies... :) ...

Ok. Thanks for the answer. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-09-2017, 03:34 PM
So, I first readed the site a bit.

Then I watched the "movie" of bloodlines.

Finnaly for now as been to continu reading.

Next step will be to watch ac lineage, but I'll sleep a bit, before that. My eyes are closing without me wanting to, so I guess if I don't go sleep before watching ac lineage, I might get asleep while in the middle of it. So, that all for now. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-10-2017, 12:03 AM
I just watched ac lineage.

Next step is to start ac 2. Here is what I'll do to complete this game at 100%.

I'll do every training in monterrigionny, which also mean I'll also buy the training that need to be bought.

I'll watch every trailer of the game, before playing it.

I'll do every side missions.

I'll read every letters and codex pages.

I'll renovate Monterrigionny entierly.

I'll get every collectibles and watch the 2 feathers cutscenes.

I'll watch every md conversations.

I'll get every secret chests from the Auditore crypt, the Templar lairs and the Assassin tombs.

As you probably remember, I said at the start of the thread that I'll make video of my each day progression on the ps4 games. While I still will do it, keep in mind that it also mean you might have to wait the next morning of where I live to see the video, even if I make it in the night. After all, I may feel too sleepy to to wait until the video get uploaded on youtube, which sometimes get hours to happen, just it can take a couple of minutes.

So I'll start ac ii by watching his trailers that aren't about gameplay. The next ac serie update will be in a video, brougth to you by the Ezio collection and myself. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-10-2017, 08:10 AM
Here is the update video of yesterday. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhZOoSPDjf0

ERICATHERINE
01-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Here is the update of what is now yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVt6pvXPfs

So, right now, I am at the part of the game where I "farm" money. That mean that do other things than the game itself while going to search my money once a while for the game to stay turned on and the money to continu to arrive. I will do that until I'll feel I have enough to continu. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-12-2017, 03:11 AM
Today I had things to do and now I am a bit too much tired. So, I'll go sleep, instead of playing, if you don't mind. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-14-2017, 02:40 AM
Sorry for not having updated yesterday, everyone. While I was in the forum before playing the ac serie, it seems I got a blackout.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a game to play. ;-)

ERICATHERINE
01-14-2017, 07:52 AM
Here is yesterday's update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxk9hEEr6A

Eziodagreat
01-15-2017, 11:54 PM
Are you OK?

ERICATHERINE
01-16-2017, 12:58 AM
Are you OK?

Yes. Why not?

For yesterday's update, unfortunately I tried to put part 4 on youtube, but I don't know why, I failed.

So, instead, I'll write everything I did from the last update to yesterday 22 hour.

I got more codex pages. I still haven't decripted them, you'll understand later.

I still have one last "punch the bad husband" mission to do.

There is one last race remaining.

I still need to do one last letter mission.

I did every assassination bounty of Forly, Firenze and San Gimminiano.

I did 1 more Assassin tomb and the first Templar lair.

In every secret locations I've to until now, I opened every secret chests.

I now have opened every chests of Forly and the mountains.

I did 2 more glyphs. Every remaining glyphs are in Venice.

I got every feathers of Forly.

Since I now have more than 50 feathers, I watch the first cutscene of them.

I did every viewpoint of Forly.

I buyed everything that could be vought at the moment.

I readed the description of the paintings of Forly. The remaining paintings are the 5 from Venice.

I readed every letters I got for now.

I finnished sequence 4 and 5 and did the 2 first missions of sequence 6.

I think that all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-16-2017, 06:12 AM
Here is the part "5" video.

Luckyli, this one managed to go on youtube. I hope what happened to part 4 won't happen often.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVTTa7MOHbk

After having finnished the video, I thought of something I forgot to mention about what I did yesterday.

I watched every md video. Yup. I'm now in the second past day part.

Lol. In this part of md, Desmond was bumped by an hallucination, at the point that he falled on his back. I wonder what it would have looked like in real life. XD

ERICATHERINE
01-17-2017, 08:00 AM
Yesterday, I didn't play any game. I had other things to do.

Today, I might not play at all as well. I'll be going at my grandmother's home for a big part of the day. I have a gift for her. I bought her this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhTlly0xLdo

ERICATHERINE
01-19-2017, 06:39 AM
Hello. Here is the 6th updated about ac 2. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY53X494NAc

ERICATHERINE
01-19-2017, 12:03 PM
Here is the first easter egg I wanted to show, though I guess many of you already know about it. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5HRmk5E4l4

ERICATHERINE
01-19-2017, 07:21 PM
Here is the second easter egg I'll show in my ac serie. This one can only be accessed during sequence 13, for those who don't know about it. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KPmbZyCME

ERICATHERINE
01-19-2017, 07:50 PM
Here is the 7th update in video of my ac serie 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVC9lRnLN8g

Do note that I also readed every description for both the tiny flying machine in the villa and the target paintings.

I also readed the 2 sites.

Next thing will be ac brotherhood. As for the list of the things I wanted to do I'll edit this comment very soon. ^-^

Edit. Here is everything I plan doing in ac b. As always, if you think there is something I can add to the list, feel free to tell me.

I'll read every letters and Romulus pages.

I'll renovate Rome at 100%.

I'll complete every shop quests.

I'll win a me against 5 mercenary hand to hand fight.

I'll get every secret chests from the Templar lair, the Romulus lair (for those, I'll also collect the flags), the Leonardo's war machines missions and the 2 secret place we access in the da Vinci disapearence.

I'll get all my recruits and level them up to the Assassin rank.

Concerning the recruits, I'll make them do all their story missions and read both the intro of their missions and the results.

I'll watch every cutscene where Ezio talk to Leonardo after the targets are killed.

I'll get the rank 1 with every factions by doing their faction challenges.

I'll get the 5 md collectibles.

I'll read every emails.

I'll watch every md conversations, including the one where Desmond eats and the one where he talk to the Altair statue.

I'll start the da Vinci disapearence after the main story, instead of before, so I listen William and the other Assassin talk, instead of just read 2 "emails" from, if I remember correctly Rebeca.

I'll get every gold medal of the animus training program.

Do note that I will also watch every ac b trailer that isn't about gameplay, before starting ac b and also that just after having killed de Valois, I will watch ac ascendance. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-20-2017, 04:51 AM
I started ac brotherhood. Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3UCjBDvLUc

I checked after the video and there was acutally no new email.

Also, after the video, I watched some more md conversations. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-21-2017, 07:21 AM
Here is yesterday's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjsmB3-PIYU

Also, I forgot to say in my video that I readed the wikia site about initiates. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Here is what I did yesterday. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMtHZllWE7g

ERICATHERINE
01-23-2017, 06:42 AM
Before I show the video I just want to say that since the moment I made it, I watch every md conversations I could. There was no new email. As for the renovations of Rome, all I did was put thief in 2 faction building (1 in the centro district and the other in the campagna district)and buying a big building in the antico district.

Here is the video. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFBlhtYw0QA

ERICATHERINE
01-24-2017, 10:32 PM
Here is the video of what I did since part 4.1. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lPXbOY-RzI

ERICATHERINE
01-25-2017, 10:00 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXN43a4-9cw

ERICATHERINE
01-26-2017, 08:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=os5jS-CRM44

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Here is yesterday's video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAclGb_Gx9Y

Also know that I forgot to say that I watched ac ascendance.

With so few things left to do, I think ac brotherhood will probably be totally finnished, including the da Vinci disapearence, tomorrow.

Of course I'll get every chest that are in that dlc's secret place. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-27-2017, 05:10 PM
Here is the final update for the ac brotherhood part of my ac serie 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiPI3_UyZLU

Edit. I also want to comfirm that the Leonardo benchs also have a video after the main story. ^-^

Locopells
01-28-2017, 02:01 AM
Always love that little scene...

http://i.imgur.com/8kKFfrZ.jpg (https://support.ubi.com)
Thanks to strigoi1958 for the sig!

ERICATHERINE
01-28-2017, 04:15 AM
Always love that little scene...

You mean the Leonardo on the bench videos? Yea, me too. I can't believe I discovered those video existed only in my last playthrough. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-28-2017, 09:52 PM
Yesterday, I didn't do that much in ac re, I was way too tired. So, instead of doing an update about it now, I'll do a bigger one today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Here is yesterday's video. Also know that I readed the site about Assassin's creed wiki for both the initiates part and the timeline part, a little more. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpBV3WcW9c

ERICATHERINE
01-30-2017, 08:50 PM
Yesterday, all I did was farming money. I still have to do it for a part of today. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
01-31-2017, 05:26 AM
Here is what I did today. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSIyLpFY2YY

ERICATHERINE
02-01-2017, 06:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZH_nhKgqUo

ERICATHERINE
02-02-2017, 04:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeL0S3dHmw4

ERICATHERINE
02-03-2017, 08:35 AM
Here is what I did yesterday. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxx4XLd-1jw

ERICATHERINE
02-04-2017, 12:29 AM
Here is what I did, so far today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpwU8kPymwM

After I made this video, I watch ac embers.

I also readed the md site until ac 3 and as for the timeline site, I just finnished reading it until right after ac 3. Next thing I'll have to do will be to start ac 3. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-04-2017, 05:35 AM
I have now watched every video of ac 3's multiplayer.

I also started ac 3's main game. Here is what I did so far.

I just did the first mission where Haytam is in Boston. So far, every missions I did were done at 100%.

I also did a citizen courrier mission.

I collected 1 of the 4 halmanac pages Haytam can collect.

In the mission where Haytam go on the ship that is going to Boston, I listenned to every interactive conversations. I also listenned to the conversations of both the doctor and the cook.

I also readed every email so far and listenned to every md conversations, so far.

That's about it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-05-2017, 01:01 AM
Well, now I have a real problem. You'll have to wait before the next update of the ac serie, guys. It seems I'm experincing a major problem with ac 3. Yesterday, before I began playing ac 3, I saw that I lost everything in all my save slot, may they be for the main games or the thyranny of king Washington dlc. When I check my ps3's memory, I clearly see I still have those save files, but for an unknown reason, the game act like if I never played the dlc or the main game. I also checked if my other games were also doing this, by trying with liberation hd and ac iv black flag (the ps3 version, of course) and these game semms to be untouched by the problem, which mean it is surely ac 3's disc problem.

The thing is what happened to my save slot at 100% also happenned to what I did Yesterday. So, until the problem is corrected, I won't be able to play ac 3 and so, my ac serie. So, sorry guys, but there will be no update for the ac serie 2.0 for an unknown amount of time.

Of course, if you know about a solution to the problem, I'll be happy to try it. It's not like if there would be a risk of getting a worst problem. :-\

ERICATHERINE
02-06-2017, 06:22 AM
Good, the problem has been resolved. I just had to uninstal and reinstal everything ac 3 related.

So, here is what I did since, let's say, the rebeginning of the ac 3 part of my ac serie 2.0.

Every missions of sequences 1 and 2 and the first mission of sequence 3 are now done at 100%.

I did a courrier mission.

I took the 4 almanac pages Haytam can get and got the reward of 500£ from Benjamin Francklin.

I openned 2 chests.

I already unlocked 1 of the 10 underground entrance of Boston. I'll let Connor open every others.

I listenned to every interactive conversations of Benjamin Francklin and Haytam's allies.

In the ship of sequence 1, I listenned to every interactive conversations, including the 2 which we have to choose which we want to listen to (one of them is made by the doctor. The other, by the cook).

In the md, I readed every emails and listenned to every md conversations I had access to, so far.

Finaly, I puted on the maps 2 of the 3 of the shops of the frontier and the 3 shops of Boston.

That's all I did since the beginning of ac 3. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-07-2017, 05:59 AM
It seems, yesterday, I forgot to write that I did every viewpoints of Boston.

As for today,

I finnished sequences 3 and 4 at 100%.

I started a second courier mission, though I must say that I haven't finnished it yet.

I got a couple of feathers, including at least one other than the 3 needed in Connor's village part of the frontier for a main mission.

Finaly, I did a few more viewpoints. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-08-2017, 05:35 AM
Today, I didn't play ac 3. I played destiny instead. I'll try to play tomorrow. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-09-2017, 08:34 AM
Here is what I did, since the last update.

I got every peg leg trincket of the frontier.

I gave every fort to the American, in the frontier.

I openned every chests of the frontier.

I collected a couple of feathers. I'm still missing a big bunch of them, but I'll wait to have enough money and way to get more, before buying every feathers maps to find the missing ones.

I did every hunting club missions. The only thing I did, concerning their challenges were done without me noticing. Before I'll be doing them with me wanting to, I'll first do every faction missions of every factions and obtain the faction challenges of the thieves.

I did every ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLMCO-JZqWs

missions of the frontier.

I pillaged 10 convoy in the frontier ans so, got a memento in the manor for it.

I also did every remaing viewpoints of the frontier.

I think that's all.

Also know that with my birtthday arriving this sunday, I won't have that much time to play for at least that day, if not also saturday. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Yesterday, I forgot say that I accepted and finnished a delivery mission in the frontier.

I also have forgot to say I finnished the courier mission I started the 7 of february.

Now here is what I did since the last update.

I now have 36% of the game's completion.

I am now at the beginning of sequence 6.

So far, every missions were done at 100%.

I finnished the last ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hwqdQ0SkjQ

...missions.

I gave every fort of Boston to the patriots.

I openned every chests of Boston.

I got every almanac pages of Boston.

I got every peg leg trinckets of both Boston and the homestead.

In the homestead, I opened the secret stash that contened a recipe.

I got at least 1 more feather.

I unlocked a couple of underground entrances. I still miss a couple of them in Boston.

I unlocked the thieves club challenges.

I did a couple of homestead missions.

I did a couple more conversations, with Connor.

I did a Assassin bounty in the frontier.

In Boston, I accepted two more delivery missions.

In Boston, I did a courier mission.

I bought a couple of upgrade for the Aquila. There is still a few of them remaning.

I got the 3 first peg leg letters. I haven't done their missions yet.

In the md, I readed every email so far.

I watched a couple more Juno video.

I listenned to a couple more interactive conversations.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-11-2017, 08:36 AM
Yesterday, I forgot to say that I did a md mission.

Here is what I did today.

I did a Assassin bounty in Boston.

I did a few more interactive conversations.

I unlocked every underground entrances, in Boston.

I joined the Boston brawler's club. In it I fought against the first fighter, which was in the frontier. The next is in New York.

I did the homestead missions of sequence 6.

I did 2 more main missions which were done at 100%.

I did the 3 firsts peg leg missions at 100%, just like the mission of the sword of captain Kidd.

I did the 3 firsts missions that lower the chance of the naval convoy being lost, with the Aquila, at 100%. For the 3 Aquila dlc missions, I'll wait until the Aquila will be totally upgraded.

In the ordinary men's encyclopedia, I finnished Myriam, the two men cutting the trees (sorry I don't know how to say it in english), the farmers and Lance.

I totally liberated Boston.

In the md I readed a couple of emails.

And I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-12-2017, 09:46 AM
Here is what I did since the last update.

I killed William Johnson, John Pitcairn and Tomas Hickey. The main mission where I killed Hickey is the last main mission I did so far. Every main missions I did so far were done at 100%.

I did every homestead missions of every sequences I finnished.

With the Aquila, I did every side missions of naval convoy for every path except one and at 100%.

I did the first of the 4 mission where we search Nicholas Biddle at 100%.

With the encyclopedia of the ordinary men, I completed everyone except Big Dave and Ellen. With Big Dave, I already did 1 entry.

I completed the homestead's hunting map.

In the md, I did the mission in Brazil.

I watched every Juno video, so far.

I readed every email so far.

I did every interactive conversations so far, may they be in the past or the md.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-13-2017, 01:35 AM
I have a bad news. Remember the bug I said ac 3 had, at the begginning of the game? Well, it happened again. At the moment, the bug as, once more, being corrected, but this time it had a major cost.

At somepoint today, my game was in a stat of infinite loading of a mission. To continu playing, I was forced to quit the game a return to my save. The "major lost" is, my save is a millennium away from where I quited.

As you can read above, in the last update, the main past mission I did was about Connor killing Hickey. Well... If I trust my save, the next main mission, is the first of Pitcairn's sequence.

But wait, that's not all. Between the last update and the moment I was forced to quit, I advanced a whole lot. New York was entirely liberated, I conquered the 2 last forts, New York didn't had any collectibles left, my 3 new recruits did a whole bounch of recruits missions, Connor did a whole bounch of conversations, I finnished the first set of the thieves challenges, I did the tournament side mission and finaly (I think) I did some homestead missions.

Think about it for a bit. If I'm not mistaken, I lost more than 20% of my total progress, which, considering the fact that, in one day, I normally do about 10%, is an enormous amount.

Well... I guess I have no options, but to restart those things. :(

ERICATHERINE
02-14-2017, 06:46 PM
Here is my progression so far.

I now have finnished the game at 81%.

I finnished sequence 8 and every single missions I did so far were done at 100%.

I did every homestead missions up to sequence 9, including the ones of that sequence.

I totally upgraded the Aquila.

I got 30% of the feathers.

I got all 25 peg leg trinket.

I did every captain Kidd missions at 100%, including the dlc one.

Did every Nicholas Biddle missions at 100%.

I did every Aquila side missions at 100%, including the 3 dlc missions.

I openned every chests.

I got every almanac pages.

I just miss 2 inventions to build.

I have finnished 100% of both the Assassination bounty and the courirer missions.

I have, at the moment, 3 delivery missions in stand by.

I bought every single weapons I can buy in shops. The only left are to be build.

I finnished every thieves challenges.

I finnished every Boston brawler challenges and did the tournament mission.

I got every single underground entrance, may they be in Boston or New York.

I totally liberated both Boston and New York.

Every recruit is at the rank of Assassin.

Every recruit missions as been done.

The hunters club have only one challenge remaining, which is to complete the hunting maps.

The homestead hunting map is complete.

The frontiers man challenges are now done entirely for the first set. The second set have only one challenge remaining and that's to do every conversations with George Washington.

I did every interactive conversations so far, may they be in md or past day.

The encyclopedia of the ordinary men have one more entry for Big Dave.

I conquered every forts.

I think that's all, for now. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-15-2017, 05:27 AM
I'm now at 85%.

I now have every feathers.

I did every delivery missions except for one, which still need me to get a golden ring.

I finnished the hunter club's challenges.

I finnished Big Dave with the encyclopedia of the ordinary men. I now just miss Ellen.

I did every missions of the Benedict Arnold dlc. As for it's challenges, the only one I still miss will have to wait for the same reason as the golden ring and the 2 last inventions, which is, Big Dave need to rank up.

Finaly, I readed 1 more email.

At the moment, I'm about to do the Assassin Turckey easter egg.

I think that's all. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2017, 10:42 AM
Like I said, I did the Assassin Turkey easter egg.

Also, I did every interactive conversations and readed every email of the game.

I also did the 2 epilogue video and finaly, you guessed it, I finnished ac 3 to 100%.

The next thing I'll do in my ac serie 2.0 will be the tyrranny of king Washington dlc, at 100%.

Also know that we will celebrate my birthday today (yes, because even if it was the 12 february, we couldn't celebrate it, due to a massive amount of snow falling from the sky). I'm leaving in about 1 hour and a half and I'll probably return home late tonight and since I didn't sleep from the entire night, don't expect me to do a massive update tonight and even less between midnight and the rest of am, since I'll probably go sleep at about 00:00 hour and also since I won't have much time to play today.

So, until then : ^v^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

ERICATHERINE
02-16-2017, 09:59 PM
I just saw that I forgot to say that I watched those videos entirely. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWr47D3ypXE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyyKNAflqbw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YueCNPMnxZg

ERICATHERINE
02-18-2017, 07:06 AM
In what is now yesterday, here is what I did.

I finnished dishonored at 100%. In it I also watch the "real world" video.

In betrayal, I have now, if I remember correctly, 46%.

I already did 4 main missions and they were all done at 100%.

I already found 2 artefacts.

I finnished giving food to civilians.

I saved 1 civilian from the guards.

I attacked 1 slave convoy.

I still haven't saved any civilian from wolves, in Boston.

As for the chests, I have opened every chests of the frontier and many chests in Boston.

I think that's all for now. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-19-2017, 07:51 AM
Today, here is what I did.

I opened every chests of the tyrranny of king Washington.

I found every single artefacts. I also watched the 2 next "real world" video.

I completed every single citizens missions.

I completed the 3 parts of the dlc, at 100%.

Next step in my ac serie 2.0 will be to do ac liberation hd at 100%. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Today, in liberation hd, ...

I just finnished the 2nd mission of sequence 3 and so far, every missions were done at 100%.

I also killed the first citizen E.

I did every viewpoint of New Orlean and some others in the bayou.

Finaly, I opened every chests of New Orlean and some others in the bayou.

I think that's all.

At the moment, I'm farming money, so don't expect me to do a massive update tomorrow. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-21-2017, 10:26 PM
I nearly have finnished farming money for now. When I'll have 250000 é, I'll go buy everything I can, apart from weapons, since I don't have bought a shop for that yet (yea, because when I buy something in my shops, I don't have to pay the taxes I have in other people's shop).

After I'll have bought everything I can, I'll continu to farm money.

Also know that I checked my missing trophy for this game and guess what. When I'll have finnished this game, I'll also have my platinum trophy for liberation hd. Don't expect me to do it for every game guys. I'll just do it because I happenned to have planned doing the things they want me to do. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-22-2017, 07:10 AM
Apart from farming money, here is what I did today.

I bought every watch available at the moment, in the blackmarket.

I bought every pieces of clothing I could, may it be hats (including the hood) or Assassin, slave or rich outfits. If I remember correctly, later in the game, I'll also get pieces of clothing for geting some things, which will be alligator eggs, and 1 things per Aveline's apearences.

I bought every things that have for purpose to transport my ammo, that I can get at the moment.

I bought every pistols, swords and other weapons I can get at the moment.

I also bought every changing rooms of New Orleans.

Now I'll farm my money until I have about 300000 é and then, I'll continu the game. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-23-2017, 09:17 AM
Since last time, here is what I did.

I got every alligator eggs and got the hat.

I found every diary pages of both New Orleans and the bayou.

I found every mushrooms and used them to heal every one.

I did 3 "kill the merchant" missions at 100%.

I did 2 "liberate the slaves" missions at 100%.

I finnished, if I'm not mistaken, the sequence 3 at 100%.

I bougth the very last changing room and every shop I could. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-24-2017, 04:10 AM
Today, I finnished ac liberation hd at 100%.

I also did the bayou whale easter egg and like I predicted, I got my platinum trophy.

Next step will be a big chunk of reading followed by the Aveline dlc of black flag. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-25-2017, 08:03 AM
Yesterday I didn't play ac guys. I woke up passed 16 hour and then I went to see my mother and finaly I had to buy food. I just did a couple of race in destiny and that's about it.

Today, in destiny I'm supposed to go to the lighthouse which is like THE place the most difficult to get access to. I played the since way before that place existed in it and that's the very first time I'll be there, thanks to a friend who said he will carry me today. To get there, we will have to win 7 pvp match where we have to kill everyone in the oposing team, 5 times, before they kill us 5 times and while doing that, we will be able to lose only 1 single time. If we lose 2 or more time, we will have to restart that from scratch. So, wish me luck guys.

Of course, I'm sure I'll find time to play black flag. Next step, the Aveline dlc and that's exactly what I'll do while I wait for my friend. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-26-2017, 10:39 PM
A video is coming soon. Sorry, I forgot to do it yesterday. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
02-26-2017, 11:31 PM
Here is the update, in 3 parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RrxcxAZMvA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQtSnzTS6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6N4NGPEDJ4

ERICATHERINE
02-27-2017, 09:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQjSEiSYFq8

ERICATHERINE
02-28-2017, 10:53 AM
Here is yesterday's update in 2 parts. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZ2Vs9vvpY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOPBVht--Xw

ERICATHERINE
03-01-2017, 08:56 AM
Here is what I did since the last update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtcIfFWWaOU

ERICATHERINE
03-02-2017, 07:47 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsCQHQDoNtM

ERICATHERINE
03-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Here is the 6th update of black flag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSm3GtMOQm0

Bonus : here is the first easter egg of black flag in my ac serie 2.0.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fglwYfmLm5M

ERICATHERINE
03-04-2017, 09:21 AM
For part 4.7, you'll have to wait a bit more. Since the last update, I only wanted to play play my fire emblem. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-07-2017, 03:12 AM
Here are the 2 next video. Enjoy. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC_8XZIeEnM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8I2xw3aJKk

ERICATHERINE
03-07-2017, 11:07 AM
Here is the last easter egg video I'll show for black flag. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUFXxr_EusM

ERICATHERINE
03-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Here is today's update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAZ3rzJoTJg&t=2s

ERICATHERINE
03-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Here is the last video I'll do until I start unity. Of course, I'll still write the next updates which will be about ac rogue. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XNkmGdx3WA

ERICATHERINE
03-10-2017, 05:11 AM
I just finnished reading this site.

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_Initiates

Next step will be ac rogue. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-10-2017, 08:21 AM
Here is what I did with ac rogue so far.

I still am in sequence 1, but with 1 mission left. So far every mission I did has been done at 100%.

I unlocked my first tavern.

I got many collectibles.

I upgraded the Morrigan a lot.

I crafted 2 things for Shay, so far.

I got a couple of Templar map and 1 Templar artifact.

I repaired a couple of pc at Abstergo.

I got 5 tablet at Abstergo.

I think that's it. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Sorry, guys, I'm taking a little break of my ac serie, at the moment. I have many things to prepare before my vacations to Cuba. I'll try to find time for ac rogue, but I won't make a promise I'm not sure to fulfill. So, the best promise I can make is "I'll continu, but it can be anywhere from tomorrow until after my return from Cuba". ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-18-2017, 12:51 PM
So, I'm leaving Québec today. I'll soon go to Cuba and about a week later, I'll be back and continuing my ac serie 2.0, right from where I am in ac rogue at the moment.

If you want to leave a comment while I'm gone, be sure that I'll read it as soon as I'll come back.

In the mean time I'll say "good bye" to snow and "hello" to the sun, the beach and the sea.

So, just like when infoman went to Haïti, I'll be going to Cuba.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3WYg3DCWq8

Good bye guys. Take care. ^v^

ERICATHERINE
03-27-2017, 02:08 AM
Hey guys, guess what?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDaxPtwdVQ

While I was on vacation to Cuba, I sort of continued my ac serie 2.0, by reading Assassin's creed underworld.

Of course, I know that it's way far ahead and so that I surely would have been better reading the novels forsaken, black flag, or unity, but the only book about ac that I own is underworld.

So, it was not mentionned that I would do it, but yea, I still did it.

Soon, I will continu ac rogue. On the other hand, here it's past 21:00 hour, which mean that I won't play today since I'll soon go to sleep.

So yea, I guess this comment is sort of an update. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-28-2017, 04:43 AM
Today I continued ac rogue.

I have now 12% total sync.

I got more Templar maps and one of their treasure.

I unlocked some taverns.

I got the first totem.

I got many sword fragment, treasure chests, prosperity and animus fragments.

I found many cave paintings.

I crafted 2 other things, which are bags for the smoke bombs and the pistol ammo.

And finally, I completed sequence 1 at 100%. I haven't started sequence 2 yet.

^-^

PhilyG213
03-28-2017, 08:57 PM
Ac revelations

I'll get every collectibles, including the chests that are in secret locations.

I'll buy everything that can be buyed in shops. I'll also, of course, listen to the book cutscenes.

I'll win a me against 5 mercenary hand to hand combat.

I'll recruit the max amount of recruit, including the ones that, to be recruited, will need me to do a mission.

I'll make them to do every recruit missions that have 3 parts.

I'll complete every faction challenges for every factions, including the bombs.

I'll renovate Istanbul to 100%

I'll read every book description.

Edit. I forgot to say 2 things.

I'll listen to every animus island dialogue.

I'll do every part of Desmond's journey.

You can also blow upen wells to hide in in this game but don't bother doing it cause it's bugged. People have only been able to blow open 27 wells.

ERICATHERINE
03-29-2017, 05:32 AM
You can also blow upen wells to hide in in this game but don't bother doing it cause it's bugged. People have only been able to blow open 27 wells.

Yes I knew about blowing up the wells, but I never bother blowing them open. For me, they are the same thing than the canoe of ac 2 that contain money. They act just like a tiny bonus addition to the game that is just not worth the effort.

For ac 2's canoe, not only do they give really not much money, but who need the with the renovations of the villa.

As for the wells, I don't think I ever hided in a single one in ac re ever, may it be on ps3 or ps4. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-30-2017, 06:11 AM
Sorry guys. With the all new things to do in destiny, I didn't have the time to play my ac serie as much as before. In fact I didn't play ac for yesterday and today. Know, on the other hand that I don't have much things left to do in destiny, again. So, that means that I'll play ac rogue tomorrow, at least, for the majority of the my playtime, if not all of it.

I can't belive that beside the comment who started this thread, this is already the 100th. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
03-31-2017, 06:51 AM
Here is what I did during what is now yesterday.

I have unlocked Shay's fleet.

I have bought every docks to put my future ship in.

I have just started the fleet mission #6.

I crafted an upgrade for the sleep dart.

I upgraded the Morrigan a lot.

I bought a better sword and dagger.

I have renovated 51% of the maps.

I have done 36 of the 70 Abstergo challenges.

I have collected every collectibles of New York, among other collectibles from some other places.

I have a total sync of 39%.

I finnished sequence 2 at 100% and did the first 3 missions of sequence 3 at 100%.

I have done 41% of the reverse Assassin bounty.

I unlocked 80% of the tavernes.

I did 44% of the viewpoints.

I got 46% of the vicking sword fragments.

I gave 90% of the gang HQ to the British.

I got a second totem.

I got 60% of the Templar maps.

I got 20% of the Templar artefacts.

I got many dlc collectibles. I think they are called Templar cross.

In the md, I got 10 lost tablets.

I did the second part of md. I repaired everything I could.

I readed every email.

I readed the 2 entries of the flying tablet's diary.

That's about all I did so far.

Also, I tried countless times to do the headless horseman easter egg, but I never succeded in doing so. So, could someone please tell me what to do for him to appear? The 2 only thing I know on how to trigger it is that I should be in the town of Sleepy hollow of river valley, near the church and that it only occurs at night. I was there at the right time, but he never appear, so is there another thing i need to do for him to appear or will he start to appear only after a certain main mission? I searched on youtube, but only found video that didn't answer my questions. So, can someone please help me. ^-^'

ERICATHERINE
04-02-2017, 07:45 AM
It seems that, at the moment, ac rogue is practically finnished and that, at the same time, won't be finnished until quite a while.

The dna synchronization in the game is, as some of you may know, divided into 4 group of things to do. Here is what this page of the menu looks like.

90%
Total sync

81% 100% 100% 100%
Sequences | secondary sequences | collectibles | activities

At the moment, the last thing I did was killing Adewale. So far, I got 100% on every missions.

The Morrigan is now totally upgraded. As for it's appearences, appart from the figurehead of the Gerfaud, which need me to first destroy it, the only appearences I don't have for the Morrigan are a sails and another figurehead and both of them will be obtained as a reward for Shay's fleet.

As for Shay himself, I crafted every upgrades that can be crafted. I also now only miss the following.

outfits | swords and daggers | pistols

The Versailles outfit | Altair's sword | the indies pistols
Obtained after the | the last reward | a reward of Shay's fleet
games ending | of Shay's fleet | -

The Admiral outfit | - | the most powerful pistols
A reward of Shay's fleet | - | the reward for collecting every
| - | Abstergo tablet

As for the Abstergo challenges, I now have only 3 left to do.

1 want me to get every destinations of Shay's fleet.

Another want me to finnish every missions of Shay's fleet.

The last want to get 100% of total sync.

In the database I listenned to the natives's story and Juno's prophetie.

I still have to read the war letters.

In Shay's fleet, I have the maximum number of ship.

Also in Shay's fleet (and this is why I said ac rogue won't be finnished until quite a while), I have done, at the moment, 20 missions and the 21th will be finnished in about 15 minutes, from the moment I write this line.

As for the md I now have every tablets and repaired everything that can be repaired, as long as it's accessible from the part of the game that send me to Melanie Lemay on the 15th floorto repair the server and get the security level 2.

Just know that there is a total of 33 missions for Shay's fleet and that crossing the see with a brig for it to go to Europe take something like 45 minutes/1 hour, but that the final missions are on the other side of Africa or even, from Africa, on the other side of the Indy sea. Some of those missions, if I remember correctly, take about 2 days each, if net more, so don't expect the next update to be as big as this one or even to say that I 100%ed ac rogue, since when I'll update the thread in these times, I will probably only say that I finnished a fleet mission and started a new one. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-03-2017, 08:04 AM
Before this update, I have to say that, yesterday, I forgot to say some things I did.

I now have every Templar cross and every chests of the fort de sable, which, as some of you may know, are all dlc.

I also got the sir James Gun outfit and his sword and dagger.

Here is what I did since the last update.

I now have a total sync of 100%.

The Morrigan have absolutely every appearences.

The only outfit I still miss is the admiral outfit.

In the md, I repaired absolutely everything and got every single tablets.

I got the most powerful pistol of the game.

I have watched and listenned to every intel I got while repairing Abstergo.

I have readed every email of the tablets collectible.

In my flying tablet, I readed every security warnings and the diary.

The only pistol I still miss will be unlocked after the mission of Shay's fleet in the next unlocked location.

I still haven't readed the war letters, which is fine with me since that will make me pass some time while my fleet finnish their missions.

I did the headless horseman easter egg.

As for Shay's fleet, the current mission is the 28th of the 33 and even more luckily, it seems yesterday that I really overexagerated the duration of the fleet mission. I must have still too much the Kenway fleet in my head. In fact the current mission had a duration of about 3 hours (and so, not days) and my ship is currently going to Indies, which isn't that far from the farest fleet mission location I can see and judging by the few locations left to go (apart from where my ship is going at the moment, only 5 different places), I'd say that I would be surprised if the longest duration I'll have to wait for my ship to arrive to destination is higher than 4 hours. Of course, since I'm using a fregate at the moment, if I'm using a man'o'war in the farest destination I would change that to 4:30 hours.

So, yea, technically, you can expect any next update to say that I completely finnished ac rogue and who knows, maybe also started unity. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-03-2017, 03:18 PM
Since last time I have done the 29th mission and the 30th will also be done in about 30 minutes.

Of course I don't write a comment about about just that. In fact, it's mostly to say that any persons wanting to do coop missions with me in ac unity can start asking. Just tell me you want to do it on this thread while telling me your psn name and send me a psn friend request. Of course if you don't want to don't feel it as an obligation, since I already managed to do every single coop missions alone, sometimes, without the best armor, from my point of view.

My psn name is "ERICATHERINE". Just remember to say if you don't want me to reccord it with my share button, but know that your voice won't be reccorded, may you want it or not since I just don't know if it's even possible to do it with the share button. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
04-04-2017, 05:29 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbhgQw_Gyqs

ERICATHERINE
04-05-2017, 09:51 AM
Here is everything I did since the last update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic049Ufny4g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UruCjOMrgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo3-7Q_ajuk

ERICATHERINE
04-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Sorry for not having updated for quite a while, but I haven't done much since last time, since at the moment, in unity, I am in the time of the game where I "farm" money until I'll have every gear I want. So far, I have the belt, the hood and the pistol I want. Those 3 item are also upgraded. The next thing I'll buy will be the armor, than the gauntlet and finally, the boots. As for the sword, as I said, I will use the suger sword which can be earned in dead kings. I will keep that one for last. ^v^

ERICATHERINE
04-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Sorry, to have kept you waiting guys I actually did an update 5.3 in 2 parts, a couple of days ago, but I was so tired, that I totally forgot to put it here. Even if as you see, I also put today's update on this same comment, don't hesitate to watch both update, since I will sometimes not talking about what I already did in the precedent update, in the current update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqIj5e67-Hs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPe7w5vjG5Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmK75kEM6Zc

ERICATHERINE
04-12-2017, 11:52 AM
Here is the next update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R1-1v_gZ94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HdcidNboJY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuF-DiUz358

ERICATHERINE
04-13-2017, 05:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeE7nLqTsow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUXtOm0FAYI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUMVF4tdOHk

ERICATHERINE
04-16-2017, 03:28 AM
Next update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0SGUch82eU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoLzpNj76GA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cb_PrAz2d8

ERICATHERINE
04-17-2017, 01:46 PM
Here is the only update that is solely about dead kings. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uJAbDSp4vI

ERICATHERINE
04-19-2017, 05:24 AM
Here is the latest update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zl7lLzTdMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQi25cR8S8g

ERICATHERINE
04-22-2017, 01:33 AM
Here is the next update. Again, excuse me for the delay of this update. Like I said, I am in the "farming money" step of the game and god knows I have many things to buy. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFliag02Zv8

ERICATHERINE
04-24-2017, 04:18 AM
Next update. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzPuQYKifB8

ERICATHERINE
04-25-2017, 03:29 AM
Here is what I did since last time. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7LDUG10C6k

ERICATHERINE
04-26-2017, 09:01 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6xDkwTGDRA

ERICATHERINE
04-27-2017, 04:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3N1bBVEDcg

ERICATHERINE
04-28-2017, 01:48 AM
Today there is not much to say for an update. On the other hand, I still have done 3 video that showed parts of a bigger easter egg. Some of you might know about it (after all, the first place I learned about it is in this same forum). See for yourself. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZ85SDurkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1dtCLwHTXk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKnoxVW8bGk

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2017, 03:37 AM
Here is a bunch of video I made today for the ac serie 2.0. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32cNMLk3944

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFdWtOoaxg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWxw4P9fG4Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvxNp0VeoSs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uo2_-7DvUs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiHNME6YSU

ERICATHERINE
04-29-2017, 03:39 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_n0TYzrrVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNughQ8DuGo

^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-03-2017, 06:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCYVfQzsjkM

ERICATHERINE
05-07-2017, 08:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ApzjCg_04I

Locopells
05-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Hey, you're nearly done!

Just started my own AC marathon, first for 3-4 years...

ERICATHERINE
05-08-2017, 08:34 AM
Hey, you're nearly done!

Just started my own AC marathon, first for 3-4 years...

Yup, nearly done. In syndicate, all that's left to do is the queen Victoria's side missions, the main missions from now until the end of the credits, the Jack the Ripper dlc (of course those 3 things will be done at 100%), than I'll have a bounch of lore to read on Assassin's creed wikia and on this forum on the titan comics thread of Sorrosyss and, of course, the ac movie to watch.

As for your ac marathon, will you do it at 100% or just for the story. If you go for 100% I wish you a mind of steel for the flags of ac 1. I still can't believe I got the entierty of those 420 flags. ^-^

Locopells
05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
100% in everything, except the AC1 flags...

I have done it, but not every time. I live for the mod that puts a in-game map for them...

ERICATHERINE
05-08-2017, 06:10 PM
100% in everything, except the AC1 flags...

I have done it, but not every time. I live for the mod that puts a in-game map for them...

Ok. On my side if I continue at this rate, I'll probably have finished the main game at 100%, at the next update. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-09-2017, 04:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWczTQtUR08

ERICATHERINE
05-10-2017, 05:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up0iVLqZxaU

ERICATHERINE
05-11-2017, 04:36 AM
Here is the first of the 2 last video I'll make to update the ac serie 2.0. See for yourself why, though I think it's pretty obvious. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96vECWWjBUs

ERICATHERINE
05-12-2017, 04:41 AM
Here is the last update made in the form of a video, that I'll make for the ac serie 2.0. Enjoy it while it last. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJ0J1Yr2qSY

Locopells
05-12-2017, 05:21 PM
Heck, you can tell how long it is since I last did this, I keep missing the QT events in ACII's cutscenes...

ERICATHERINE
05-13-2017, 03:51 AM
Heck, you can tell how long it is since I last did this, I keep missing the QT events in ACII's cutscenes...

Sorry, if it sounds stupid, but what is a "QT event"? :confused:

As for today's update, I finnished Assassin's creed the last descendant. Of course, I'm not talking about the titan comics. I'm talking about the 1st novel.

As for me reading the lore, I'm now passed the 1950 years. The next entry I'll have to read is in the year 1952. If everything go as planned I might have finnished my ac serie 2.0 by the day after tomorrow. ^-^

Locopells
05-13-2017, 04:59 PM
Quicktime event. Where you press buttons to make stuff happen during cutscenes (such as demonstrating the newly mended hidden blade).

ERICATHERINE
05-13-2017, 09:22 PM
Quicktime event. Where you press buttons to make stuff happen during cutscenes (such as demonstrating the newly mended hidden blade).

Ah, ok, that. Well, on my part, I did them all, may it be Ezio inventing late or anything else. As for ac syndicate, I did every single unique kills, may it be any of the main game or any of the Jack the ripper dlc.

Also, since last time, I finnished reading that site. ^-^

Next step will be to read every summary of Sorrosyss's thread about the titan comics and watch the ac movie. ^-^

ERICATHERINE
05-15-2017, 10:47 PM
I just finnished reading everything in those sites.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1389564-Assassin-s-Creed-Titan-Comics-Story-Analysis-amp-Discussion-(Spoilers)

And finally, I also watched the ac movie.

So, there it is, everyone. I finnished my ac series 2.0... for now. Of course, this is my last update, but I will still read every titan comics summary of Sorrosyss's thread as they arrive. Also, if anybody wants to write something here, I'll still read it and answer if needed.

I wonder how much difficult to get at 100% the next main game will be. ^-^

Locopells
05-29-2017, 12:16 AM
Bloody hell, the ACR stalkers still give me a flipping heart attack...

ERICATHERINE
05-29-2017, 04:28 PM
Bloody hell, the ACR stalkers still give me a flipping heart attack...

Kill them and loot their dead body. They always carry more than a thousand money. ^-^

Locopells
05-29-2017, 08:14 PM
I do, it's just that the whispers don't always kick in for me, so they occasionally jump me first...

ERICATHERINE
05-29-2017, 08:25 PM
I do, it's just that the whispers don't always kick in for me, so they occasionally jump me first...

Well, that's when I find them to be easier to kill. When they grab me, I just press the R2 button and the square button at the same time the same way as a counter kill (ps4). Try doing that. You'll see. It's way more easy than to chase them and as long as you're playing while it grabs you, he'll be dead in no time. ^-^

Locopells
05-29-2017, 10:19 PM
Oh I kill them no prob when that happens, it just gives me a heart attack. Every. Freaking. Time.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now...

ERICATHERINE
05-30-2017, 12:23 AM
Oh I kill them no prob when that happens, it just gives me a heart attack. Every. Freaking. Time.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now...

Ah, ok, it was about that. Well, if you don't want them to get in your back, use the rooftop. On the rooftop, they won't come at you unless you come REALLY close to them. As to know where they are, they are always shown on the mini map as a knife symbol. So, of course if there isn't one near you you won't see it, but if you don't want to be surprised, I supposed you can at least check your mini map to search the knife symbol. You'd be surprised the number of times I spoted a knife symbol before actually earing the whispers. ^-^