PDA

View Full Version : Unable to select Dancer Cards while playing with a phone

terater2013
12-31-2016, 07:19 PM
Hello,

I have purshased Just Dance 2017 but when I try to play with a smartphone, the game doesn't connect to any Dancer Cards. It redirrects me automatically on a "guest" account with a default name like "Happy". I can't play with my Dancer Card...
When I go in the Profile it says I must connect to Uplay on my smartphone to change the Dancer Cards, I tried, always the same issue...

Thanks

Hahnium2020
01-01-2017, 06:28 PM
Having the same problem FYI. Contacted support.

We open game on PS4, attempt to access other dancer cards on the iPhone controller app but there doesn't seem to be any option to do this. We always have to play with the default "HAPPY" dancer. We are not HAPPY :(

Does anyone know if using a motion controller would get around this problem since the game makes you choose controller type upon start up.

Do we have to have a uPlay account for this to work with either controller (iPhone or Motion)?

Thanks!

Ubi-Elyon
01-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Do we have to have a uPlay account for this to work with either controller (iPhone or Motion)?

Thanks!

Yes, make sure to link your Uplay account in the JD Controller App on your smartphone.

terater2013
01-04-2017, 11:45 PM
Thanks, but we must connect to the account when we start the application ?
We must start the game first or the app first to connect to the account ?

UbiJurassic
01-07-2017, 03:03 AM
Thanks, but we must connect to the account when we start the application ?
We must start the game first or the app first to connect to the account ?

Start the Just Dance controller app on your phone. Make sure that on the app you are signed into your Uplay account by going to "Edit Profile".

Then on the system you are playing on, start Just Dance. Make sure that on your system you are signed into the same Uplay account you linked to your controller app.

It should allow you to use your Dancer Card now. If you continue to have any other issues with either Just Dance or the controller, feel free to contact Ubisoft Support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/5001). Let them know the steps you have taken here to fix the problem and they will be able to advise you further from there :)