PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 UBI30 Limited Mode Fix! Working Dec 2016

Viiscerate
12-31-2016, 10:30 AM
Guys heres the fix: "contact support through:) chat and ask them to readd the game and it will populate a key!!!! See you in Multiplayer!!!!"

Support Chat Conversation Below:

Support:Alright so as I said we cannot grant a key for this, however please try it now

Me:trying now

Support:Sounds good

Me: ok its working but how?

Me: i have a key now thank you so much xD

Support:We just re-added it to the account, glad to hear that worked!

Me: i have to post this fix and conversation on the forums you are truly great
tell your boss you need a raise lol

Joker7323
12-31-2016, 11:36 AM
Guys heres the fix: "contact support through:) chat and ask them to readd the game and it will populate a key!!!! See you in Multiplayer!!!!"

Support Chat Conversation Below:

Support:Alright so as I said we cannot grant a key for this, however please try it now

Me:trying now

Support:Sounds good

Me: ok its working but how?

Me: i have a key now thank you so much xD

Support:We just re-added it to the account, glad to hear that worked!

Me: i have to post this fix and conversation on the forums you are truly great
tell your boss you need a raise lol

I talked to the support yesterday and they moved my case to escaleted and now i have to wait for them fix it

strigoi1958
12-31-2016, 01:49 PM
Hi Viiscerate

Thanks for posting the good news... this will help people in future.

Happy new year and happy gaming :)

Viiscerate
12-31-2016, 08:17 PM
Limited Mode Link with UbiFancys Comment at bottom:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1530975-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Limited-mode/page4

open a new case, and tell them that you have found the solution already and have proof of a Ubi Support Rep admitting its on Ubis side not the player. Screen shot UbiFancy's comment AND ATTACH TO CASE UNDER "ATTACH FILES" and send them to this link on this page. They will simply Re add the game to your account and be done with it. I now have a key as i did not before. They will ask you about previous cases and you need to respond with this :

You Say: (the previous cases are not relevant to this fix "I DO NOT HAVE A KEY" and therefore I cannot participate in online gameplay, can you please re add the game to my account as this has fixed everyone elses accounts that do not have a key. Also those with keys can connect but I cannot and I have no key.)

Viiscerate
12-31-2016, 08:18 PM
I'm always trying to help where I can PC Gaming has its moments of frustration but is the best Platform for gaming period!!!

Ghost838
02-26-2017, 11:05 AM
Hello people,
Had the same problem and solved it by putting the AC3 key (you can found it in your uplay account informations) inside the game just like you would do with a DLC.
Hope this will help