PDA

View Full Version : To EVERYONE at Werewolf Within and Fans

NozXT
12-31-2016, 02:28 AM
Hello. Fellow Werewolf here. I'd let to get started with my first bit here.

Please make the forums easier to find for werewolf within. This forum is extremely hard to find. I couldn't find it on google by typing in the game and ''forum'', I couldn't find it by using the search tool on the Ubisoft website either. It was not listed in the list of game forums. I found it by accident after trying a combination of keywords in google.

There are not many people (as you can tell by the amount of people in the forums) that will go through such lengths to find this forum.

Now then. On to the important matters.

No one in the community actually in the game, knows what's going on with the development. I've heard everything from mini games being added to different avatars being added such as muppets. I came here to find the truth and it looks like nothing I've heard is true which is very unfortunate.

I understand a game must go through bug fixes and such before it gets anything new, but I think this game has a larger following than you believe (guys at Ubisoft). At least an open forums to discuss what your aim for the game is and what improvements you hope to make in the future would be a great step not only getting more people into the game, but keeping the fans it already has. I would love even the ability to throw dice or use my move controls for my arms.

Let us know whats going on please, open up the forums so people can find them and give us an idea of your direction for the game in the future. Please?

PS : ANY type of lobby we can see that can tell us how many or if any people are in that game and how many games are open would be such a big thing.

NozXT
12-31-2016, 02:41 AM
And WHY don't you let people play this game if they don't have VR? Every single command is done with controller and the head movements are really mundane at best. It would be very easy to open this game up to a larger audience by just allowing the use of a controller only. head movement can always be added on the thumbstick. Think of how much money is lost by keeping it VR only.

Ensign_Obvious
02-09-2017, 01:41 AM
I agree with everything you said up to your last post. Just because it could be played without VR doesn't mean it should. It's true that Ubi would make more money from it that way, but it would diminish the experience for everyone. Just knowing that others are having such a vastly different experience would ruin the feel of it. VR forces players to give the game their undivided attention (for better or worse), and knowing that everyone else is in the same boat brings a level of intimacy that otherwise could not be had. I commend Ubi for not sacrificing this vital element of the game for the sake of a little extra money. By the way, the only reason you believe it would be a much more popular game if it were open to everyone is because you've had such a great experience playing it in VR. If this had come out for monitor play as well, you wouldn't hear nearly the praise for it that you have.

UbiSkyBear
02-09-2017, 05:25 PM
Please make the forums easier to find for werewolf within. This forum is extremely hard to find. I couldn't find it on google by typing in the game and ''forum'', I couldn't find it by using the search tool on the Ubisoft website either. It was not listed in the list of game forums. I found it by accident after trying a combination of keywords in google.

Apologies for the inconvenience while trying to locate the forums. I did a quick search on Google for, "Werewolves Within Forums" and was able to locate it without any issues. It showed as the first option on my side. You can also locate the forums through the main Ubisoft forums website. For example, on this menu (http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php), it's located as the 15th option, under "Ubisoft VR". Maybe you were specifically looking for "Werewolves Within" on this menu and weren't expecting it to be under "Ubisoft VR"?

UbiSkyBear
02-09-2017, 05:32 PM
No one in the community actually in the game, knows what's going on with the development. I've heard everything from mini games being added to different avatars being added such as muppets. I came here to find the truth and it looks like nothing I've heard is true which is very unfortunate.

I understand a game must go through bug fixes and such before it gets anything new, but I think this game has a larger following than you believe (guys at Ubisoft). At least an open forums to discuss what your aim for the game is and what improvements you hope to make in the future would be a great step not only getting more people into the game, but keeping the fans it already has. I would love even the ability to throw dice or use my move controls for my arms.

Let us know whats going on please, open up the forums so people can find them and give us an idea of your direction for the game in the future. Please?

As far as updates and news goes, we recently had an AMA with Justin Achilli, our Game Director for Werewolves Within. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/r/PSVR/comments/5m6kc7/im_justin_achilli_game_director_for_werewolves/). :)

There were some questions about our plans for content updates and as Justin mentioned, there are currently no plans on the board for a content update, but this is dependent on interest! Definitely keep sharing your excitement and interest and we'll make sure to pass the feedback along.

We will post most updates here on the forums. But for those who aren't on the forums, we also post all things related to Werewolves Within on our Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftVR) page and on Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/WerewolvesWithin/).