PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed Syndicate keyboard and gampepad lag

InfinityHo
12-30-2016, 09:16 AM
I am facing problem with both keyboard and ps3 controller in syndicate. Whenever i press something, the delay can go up to full 2 seconds which makes the game unplayable, and sometimes the character will even move by itself. Any fix ?

Thanks

strigoi1958
12-30-2016, 10:56 AM
what are your computer specifications please?
are you using a wireless controller/ keyboard?

InfinityHo
12-31-2016, 06:22 AM
what are your computer specifications please?
are you using a wireless controller/ keyboard?

Alienware 15 r3 2016

i6 6300 hq
gtx1060

i am haviung problem with both keyboard and gamepad controllers, with my specs, its impossible to have lags in syndicate.

strigoi1958
12-31-2016, 02:11 PM
Your CPU is right on the minimum spec but should run ok do you have enough ram? what version of windows are you running?

There must be a reason for it, either you are using a wireless keyboard and controller and that is causing a lag, maybe your game settings are too high (4k, 2k, DSR?) or there are programs running in the background or something is affecting performance. Syndicate is an awesome game and a gtx 1060 really shows what it can do. I have a gtx 980 ti and I don't run games in ultra as some Nvidia setting absolutely destroy performance.

The problem might be the ps3 controller. If you unplug the controller and boot up your pc then run the game and there is no lag then I think it can be fixed by going to the task manager and selecting the Ac syndicate process in the detailed view. Right click it and select "set affinity" and select all except one core. Maybe keep the check boxes on CPU0 to CPU2. Then select the PS3 controller emulator application and set the affinity for just the last remaining core CPU3. then hopefully that will fix it.

Or maybe try motioninjoy software, my son uses that and it runs most controllers excellently. Hope it gets fixed Happy new year

InfinityHo
01-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Your CPU is right on the minimum spec but should run ok do you have enough ram? what version of windows are you running?

There must be a reason for it, either you are using a wireless keyboard and controller and that is causing a lag, maybe your game settings are too high (4k, 2k, DSR?) or there are programs running in the background or something is affecting performance. Syndicate is an awesome game and a gtx 1060 really shows what it can do. I have a gtx 980 ti and I don't run games in ultra as some Nvidia setting absolutely destroy performance.

The problem might be the ps3 controller. If you unplug the controller and boot up your pc then run the game and there is no lag then I think it can be fixed by going to the task manager and selecting the Ac syndicate process in the detailed view. Right click it and select "set affinity" and select all except one core. Maybe keep the check boxes on CPU0 to CPU2. Then select the PS3 controller emulator application and set the affinity for just the last remaining core CPU3. then hopefully that will fix it.

Or maybe try motioninjoy software, my son uses that and it runs most controllers excellently. Hope it gets fixed Happy new year

But im having lag with the keyboard also, not only lag sometimes the character moves automatically, i have tried turned down to lowest settings but still does not help anything.

strigoi1958
01-04-2017, 12:07 AM
when you have your controller plugged in the emulation program is trying to use all your processor even if you are using the keyboard. It is also making the character move randomly. If you follow my suggestion it will probably fix it.

InfinityHo
01-05-2017, 05:57 AM
when you have your controller plugged in the emulation program is trying to use all your processor even if you are using the keyboard. It is also making the character move randomly. If you follow my suggestion it will probably fix it.

What if now i only want to use keyboard and mouse, how do i set the affinity ?

strigoi1958
01-06-2017, 03:47 AM
if you uninstall your emulation software for your ps3 controller you do not need to set affinity. you could uninstall that software and try motioninjoy instead. my son uses it with his cheap generic gamepad

InfinityHo
01-06-2017, 05:59 AM
if you uninstall your emulation software for your ps3 controller you do not need to set affinity. you could uninstall that software and try motioninjoy instead. my son uses it with his cheap generic gamepad

Alright, thanks for your help, i will try motionjoy instead