PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Apollyon Edition

Greek_Wolf_Guru
12-29-2016, 01:55 PM
Hey guys, having had the Apollyon Edition confirmed to be a thing by Gamestop, being an exclusive, I was wondering if this edition releases outside of the US? I have pre-ordered the collectors edition on the Ubisoft website for my PS4, but was wondering if this new Apollyon edition was a wolrdwide release or just a US release.

Thanks in advance.

AlmightyWarlock
12-29-2016, 09:27 PM
I sort of feel like two hundo might be a bit much- besides- wouldn't you rather have the helmets? Color me funny, but that "secret apollyon note" that comes with it will be up on reddit in no time after it releases to read......

Reaper_Sykko
12-31-2016, 12:12 AM
im wondering that too , on the Ubisoft store for eu its not listed yet , and what about people who already ordered another version? can they change the order to the apollyon one?

MyStach
12-31-2016, 01:22 AM
For Honor Apollyon Edition - Gamestop exclusive

end of the thread

Xev_of_B3K
01-04-2017, 06:41 PM
Another cheap TriForce statue I assume?

AlmightyWarlock
01-04-2017, 09:44 PM
Yeah, and that black "secret" note in the background of the ad for it reads-

"Apollyon is the undisputed Warlord of the Blackstone Legion. And, through her, the Blackstones have come to rule Ashfield.

The young Apollyon gew up in the wilds. One year, a great Viking horde descended from Valkenheim. There were not enough Iron Legionnaires to defend everywhere at once--and so it was that a Lawbringer visited the village of the young warlord-to-be. He judged her people unworthy of defending, and rode aware to safer lands. When the Vikings came, few of her people survived.

It proved to be just one of the many horrors she would witness. And each one demonstrated to her clearly what the world demands of those who would live in it. There are predators, and there are prey. Humans are unique in the way they decide which they are.

She spent her youth training to fight. As a criminal, as a soldier, and later as a Warden.

When she was sixteen, she finally found the Lawbringer who had doomed her people. She ambushed him, dragged him into the street, and then brutally executed him. Afterwards, she brought his armor to a blacksmith, and had it re-fashioned to fit her. She wears it still. It is a warning against anyone who would dare to use the law against the strong.

When the knights of Ashfield grew tired of the Legions disinterested rule, Apollyon qwas among the fifteen founding Warmasters of the violent and ambitious Blackstone LEgion. Eight of those Warmasters tried to become the Blackstone Warlord. All save Apollyon died in the attempt. Now, she and the other six have taken demon names--as a reminder of what you must become to change the world.

She no longer speaks of her real name. Few still living have heard it."

Haemmerst0rm
01-04-2017, 11:22 PM
The shoulderpads are wrong tho... In-game, the spiky shoulder pad is on her right shoulder, while the spiked shoulder pad of the statue is on her left shoulder.