PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on last level (spoilers)

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Ok. In the Domz base/Cloister, I've freed Peyj and got the photograph of the alpha section leader and now I need to get back up to the transmitter.

Once I returned to the lift to get back up to the transmitter I noticed the Peyj had dissappear (he was faded out in my inventory screen too) and when I got HH to jump on the switch to activate the lift with me, nothing happened.

I've tried playing with the light beam to return it to the position it was in when I first entered the area but no joy. Does anybody have any suggestions?

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 01:36 PM
Ok. In the Domz base/Cloister, I've freed Peyj and got the photograph of the alpha section leader and now I need to get back up to the transmitter.

Once I returned to the lift to get back up to the transmitter I noticed the Peyj had dissappear (he was faded out in my inventory screen too) and when I got HH to jump on the switch to activate the lift with me, nothing happened.

I've tried playing with the light beam to return it to the position it was in when I first entered the area but no joy. Does anybody have any suggestions?

XyZspineZyX
11-28-2003, 10:35 PM
When you walk back past the long corridor and into the DomZ base, you should get a cut scene where Peyj is alive, then you have 3 people as needed to activate the lift!
Have you had this? If not, I guess you have to re-load from a recent save and see if that helps????