PDA

View Full Version : Which old gen ac game, would you want the most to get a port? ^-^

ERICATHERINE
12-29-2016, 06:43 AM
Of course this don't include ac 4 or the 3 main Ezio games, since they already got a ps4 version. Also know that I'm not talking about any kind of collection. It's a 1 game choice. Of course, if you want to talk about some sort of collection feel free to do it and if I'll have something to say about it, I'll happilly answer.

So which of these game would you want a port of?

1. Ac 1

2. Ac bloodlines

3. Ac 3

4. Ac liberation hd

5. Ac rogue.

Of course, any choice you pick would have all it's dlcs included. That is, of course, if it have any. This include the following.

1. That game don't have any dlc, but it could come with the pc exclusive missions.

2. Sorry, for this one, I just don't know if it have any dlc.

3. A big load of dlc which include, for the most known, the Benedict Arnold dlc, the thirranny of king Washington and the mayan ruin mission that give us the sword of captain Kidd.

4. A free weapon dlc.

5. A collectibles dlc and the Fort de Sable location.

And for at least 3, 4 and 5 their ps3 uplay rewards, like, for a quick exemple, 2 of Edward's golden gun for Shay, in ac rogue.

Finnally, as you saw in the poll, you can also choose the following options.

6. A new game. Of course, since we didn't get a confirmation of is yes or no ac empire exist, it can be it or any other game you think could happen.

7. I prefer they TRUELY take a year off.

For my choice, it's difficult to choose. First there is the fact I never played ac bloodlines and will never for as long as it doesn't get a port. Secondly, if ac empire truely exist, I'm pretty sure I'd like it, but to which extend, I can't know until I play such a game, but my choice will be ac 3, the best ac game made so far, from my point of view.

And you, what do you choose? ^-^

Sorrosyss
12-29-2016, 11:32 AM
On paper, AC3 has by far the most content to make it the most obvious choice. However, I've wanted to replay the original for awhile now. It always bugged me that it was the only game missing from Uplay, so it would be nice for a remaster to plug that gap. It's also approaching it's ten year anniversary - so would be timely.

Arguably though, these games pale in fan popularity compared to the Ezio Collection. For that reason perhaps they should do all of them in one package.

The vast majority of the work done on the Ezio Collection was done by a company called Virtuos, as such any remasters will have the smallest of impacts on the next main game's development. If the next game isn't coming until 2018, such a remaster in 2017 would be most welcome.

RobertMcSassin
12-29-2016, 11:51 AM
The vast majority of the work done on the Ezio Collection was done by a company called Virtuos,

Perhaps if they do any other remasters they can, perhaps, not miss the whole music muppetry and such other stuffs...

Aaaamywho...

I voted for AC3 also...Simply because it's my fave game...(Makes sense to vote for it, as such, no?... :D ...)...

As much as I love the original - it's my most re-played game - A remastered version of the frontier and the Homestead would be pretty damned special...

Also...Maybe shoving Liberation in with it may be a thing I'd like too...Yes...

Pandassin
12-29-2016, 01:10 PM
I REALLY want AC3 on PS4. I don't really have access to my PS3 anymore so I can't play it there. I got it for free on PC but it's not the same experience as putting my feet up and playing it on the big screen (plus my laptop doesn't really run it that smoothly).

The frontier would look amazing with some improved textures and lighting too.

crusader_prophet
12-29-2016, 08:33 PM
Looks like the interest is there at least from UbiSoft's side for AC3.

https://twitter.com/BangBangClick/status/811710391021662213

MasterAssasin84
12-29-2016, 09:44 PM
I really want to see AC3 , and despite it reaching 62,000 votes on the Xbox backwards compatibility feed back site I'm shocked this has not been added yet ? I'm very surprised Ubisoft have not responded to this request ? so ultimately my question on behalf of the 62,000 fans that have voted , how comes this is ain't happened yet ? What's ubisofts official response to this ?

ERICATHERINE
12-30-2016, 03:29 AM
Also...Maybe shoving Liberation in with it may be a thing I'd like too...Yes...

And why not put ac 3 and liberation hd, together with rogue, while they are at it. ^-^

Edit. It could be called something like the America saga/collection. ^-^

RobertMcSassin
12-30-2016, 09:18 PM
Yeah, absolutely...Shove 3,4, Liberation and Rogue together...(Yes, I know that Black Flag is on the PS4 already...But it would make more sense - as a sellable package - to stick it with Rogue, given the Haytham and Kenways in general stuff...)...

(Also the - not entirely unfair - suggestion that Rogue is just Black Flag-lite...)...

Probably could stick Freedom's Cry on there too, maybe...Decent set, right there...

Unfortunately, I can't think where that leaves the original remastered as a sale-able thing of itself...I'm not sure it could be a big seller as its own thing, that is, simply on its own...I could be wrong, but I think packaging the games together makes for an attractive selling point, thus, as you say, the Americas Collection thing...So where you do AC1 and how much you sell it for, I dunno...

ERICATHERINE
12-30-2016, 11:27 PM
Yeah, absolutely...Shove 3,4, Liberation and Rogue together...(Yes, I know that Black Flag is on the PS4 already...But it would make more sense - as a sellable package - to stick it with Rogue, given the Haytham and Kenways in general stuff...)...

(Also the - not entirely unfair - suggestion that Rogue is just Black Flag-lite...)...

Probably could stick Freedom's Cry on there too, maybe...Decent set, right there...

Well, I'm not against such a collection, but since I already have ac iv on ps4, I would prefer not to buy it a 3rd time. On the other hand, they could let us the choice of 2 different colletions. 1 would include the 4 games and their dlcs, the second would include ac 3, liberation hd and rogue, but not black flag, with all their dlcs. That way, it would please the people who, like me, already got ac iv on ps4 and don't need a second copy of the exact same game on the exact same platform. ^-^

Unfortunately, I can't think where that leaves the original remastered as a sale-able thing of itself...I'm not sure it could be a big seller as its own thing, that is, simply on its own...I could be wrong, but I think packaging the games together makes for an attractive selling point, thus, as you say, the Americas Collection thing...

Yea I know. It's just to know which particular game would be more appreciated. I'm not asking for ubisoft to sell them alone. ^-^

So where you do AC1 and how much you sell it for, I dunno...

Well, for ac 1, they could sell it with ac bloodline. It could be called something like "the Altair dual pack". ^-^

pacmanate
12-30-2016, 11:46 PM
AC Rogue, very under-rated.

Sigma 1313
12-31-2016, 06:26 AM
I guess AC3 port and AC1 remake. I'd also like to see Altair's Chronicles, Bloodlines, and Discovery brought to the consoles even if the first two come in the AC1 remake.

RobertMcSassin
12-31-2016, 12:03 PM
Well, I'm not against such a collection, but since I already have ac iv on ps4, I would prefer not to buy it a 3rd time. On the other hand, they could let us the choice of 2 different colletions. 1 would include the 4 games and their dlcs, the second would include ac 3, liberation hd and rogue, but not black flag, with all their dlcs. That way, it would please the people who, like me, already got ac iv on ps4 and don't need a second copy of the exact same game on the exact same platform. ^-^

Heh...Yeah...But given that the PS3 has already had a few collected versions, meaning that some of us have multiple copies of several games - Revelations came with AC1 bundled in, as did The Heratige Collection, so that's three copies of AC1; The Heratige Collection also had ACIII, as did the Americas Saga thing...Again, three copies of ACIII; Black Flag, I already have the PS3 and PS4 versions as well as the one on the PS3 Americas Saga...

The Heritage Collection also means two copies of ACII, ACB and Revelations; Liberation HD has the PSN version and the one on the Americas Saga...Oh, plus the original Vita version...What have I missed?...Oh, two versions of Freedom Cry on the separate consoles...

Aaaaamywho...So while I take your point about not wanting another copy of the same game on the same platform...When it's in with all the rest, and not a separate disc, I'm sure it won't cost any more than this Ezio Collection did anyways...

Yea I know. It's just to know which particular game would be more appreciated. I'm not asking for ubisoft to sell them alone. ^-^

Well, for ac 1, they could sell it with ac bloodline. It could be called something like "the Altair dual pack". ^-^

I appreciate that the thread is about "Which particular game we would like as a remaster, next"...I was just "Out loud for the sake of discussion" musing on how AC1 would work as a release, as I'd mentioned pretty much every one of the other main releases in the rest of what I said...

I'm aware of Bloodline, and its PSP origings...but I'm also aware that it's likely to take something on the level of what they did to Liberation - including upping the amount of NPCs/guards - to make it even remotely passable for the PS4...

Again...I'd be happy if we just got AC3 as a thing in itself...Properly would love that, and that was my vote...

I just think that we're going to get another American Saga bundle in the end...

Though I'll likely buy AC1 even if it's only that on its own... :D ...I'm - quite clearly :D - sad like that...

joshoolhorst
12-31-2016, 12:54 PM
Ac3

ERICATHERINE
12-31-2016, 03:19 PM
So while I take your point about not wanting another copy of the same game on the same platform...When it's in with all the rest, and not a separate disc, I'm sure it won't cost any more than this Ezio Collection did anyways...

Maybe, but there is a big diffence. I already own ac iv on both ps3 and ps4, while, before I bougth the Ezio collection, I didn't already have any of the 3 Ezio games, on ps4. I don't want to have a third copy of black flag. at least, not until the next generation of PlayStation arrive and that, at the same time, this 3rd copy would be a remaster of that game of let's say ps5. After all, that's my money, I would use to buy that game again, even if it also come with 3 other games and the 4 games would have all there dlcs. ^-^

SpiritOfNevaeh
12-31-2016, 09:35 PM
AC3... WITH THE GLITCHES FIXED lol

Dont get me wrong, I love the game, flaws and all, but some glitches are what a lot of people where pissed off about when playing AC3, especially if it interrupts trophy hunting.

And of course I wouldnt mind playing it again just because :p

MasterAssasin84
01-02-2017, 07:33 PM
Looks like the interest is there at least from UbiSoft's side for AC3.

https://twitter.com/BangBangClick/status/811710391021662213

After Ubisoft tweeted this on the 13th of December @Cyberwo1ff (https://twitter.com/Cyberwo1ff) No plans at this stage, but thanks for the suggestion!
— Ubisoft (@Ubisoft) December 13, 2016 (https://twitter.com/Ubisoft/status/808689580371218432)

I would be thinking down the lines the publisher will be putting AC3 in a remastered legacy pack which will in turn result in us paying for something we already own , ( I could be wrong this is my opinion ) .

But I cant imagine porting this on to next generation is a difficult task especially when over 63,000 fans have bee asking for it , the money the publisher has had from fans over the years I would say that this request should be an obligation , especially when PC players got it for free !

Galactus123
01-07-2017, 07:49 PM
Assassin's Creed III. I would love to play it with stable framerate on PS4. I was really disappointed that it wasn't part of the remaster collection.

ERICATHERINE
01-07-2017, 08:45 PM
Assassin's Creed III. I would love to play it with stable framerate on PS4. I was really disappointed that it wasn't part of the remaster collection.

Yea, I was also ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdEQmpVIE4A

... When I learned it neither came with ac 1 or ac 3. That way, we would have got a Desmond saga, instead of the Ezio collection. Well, at least it give them a new chance to remaster ac bloodlines so the new gen user that don't have both the game and a psp can play it. As for ac 3, when it will get a remaster, it will most probably come together with liberation hd and rogue. ^-^