PDA

View Full Version : Question about Assassin's Creed Gold Pack (regarding AC Syndicate)

flambeau2
12-28-2016, 09:46 PM
According the the store description, I get AC Syndicate Gold Edition, which is base game + season pass, but the advertising image also features The Dreadful Crimes and The Victorian Legends DLCs, which (unless I'm mistake) are not included in the season pass

So, could anyone who has bought the Gold Pack tell me exactly what I'm getting here (regarding to Syndicate)? Many thanks

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 01:39 PM
The Victorian Legends DLC IS included in the season pass.
The Dreadful Crimes DLC was released just for the PS4 as part of a promotion and never intended for the pc. Many pc gamers asked for the dreadful crimes to be converted and released on the pc... so as it was never listed as part of the season pass it is not included. It is bonus for those who want it and can be purchased without a limited edition or season pass.

flambeau2
12-29-2016, 03:22 PM
So The Dreadful Crimes is not included despite the promo image...off to You Tube to check some gameplays and make my decision

I didn't know that TVL was part of the season pass, I don't really remember seeing it listed anywhere. I gotta be more attentive, thanks for the info and thanks for replying

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 10:45 PM
I wasn't sure TVL was included... I had always assumed everything except TDC but after reading your question I looked here http://blog.ubi.com/assassins-creed-syndicate-victorian-legends-pack/ which states it is part of the season pass.