PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone play Mash Ups in JD2017?

FerryF1
12-28-2016, 10:42 AM
I have a problem with the Mash Up category in JD2017.

everytime my girlfriend want to choose any song from there, she gets a error.....

From my post in the Tech Issues section:

''Hey guys,

a couple weeks ago i gifted JD 2017 to my girlfriend, together with 1 year Just Dance Unlimited.

The game works flawless, except for 1 category.

Everytime she goes to any song in the Mash Up category, the game says 'Server Unavailable'' and crashes back to the controller select screen....

So she cant play ANY song in that category!

Every other song (on the disc as well as on Unlimited) works fine.

Any help or ideas?''

UbiNoty
12-29-2016, 01:51 AM
Hi FerryF1!

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with this. Did you open ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Games/5001) regarding this issue?

Can I ask you a few questions for clarification - such as what platform you are on? Is this the first time you've experienced this problem or a recent one (ie: is this your first time trying to access the mash up song category or could you previously access the mash-up category before)? Are you playing with a controller or via your phone?

If you submitted a ticket, please understand that it is the Holiday season and right now support is extremely backed up so response times may take a little longer than usual. If you still have not heard back after a few days, please PM me your ticket # and I'll be sure to look into it personally.

Happy Holidays! :D

FerryF1
12-29-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi FerryF1!

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with this. Did you open ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Games/5001) regarding this issue?

Can I ask you a few questions for clarification - such as what platform you are on? Is this the first time you've experienced this problem or a recent one (ie: is this your first time trying to access the mash up song category or could you previously access the mash-up category before)? Are you playing with a controller or via your phone?

If you submitted a ticket, please understand that it is the Holiday season and right now support is extremely backed up so response times may take a little longer than usual. If you still have not heard back after a few days, please PM me your ticket # and I'll be sure to look into it personally.

Happy Holidays! :D

Hi!
Thanks for the reply!

Yes, i did open a support ticket regarding this issue yesterday.

Regarding your questions;

I am on PS4, using a disc version of JD2017.

From day one, we couldnt play any song from the mash up category. It gives that error everytime.
Every other song is working flawless (the ones on the disc as well as the ones which are from the Unlimited subsciption)

I have tried reinstalling, restoring licenses, and tried playing without the patch.

We are playing via our phones.

We never had any problems with any categories on JD2015 or JD2016, if thats relevant

I will patiently await an answer from the support team regarding my ticket, and if that may take more than a few days i will PM you for sure.

Happy Holidays!!