PDA

View Full Version : In regards to the new movie.

peccavi7
12-27-2016, 10:26 PM
Ubisoft I have played most of your amazing games. I love splinter cell, all of them. I love assassins creed too. The movie was so far removed from the game universe. While the story resembled the game. In the fact that they were assassins and were protecting the apple of eden, that's it. It was so bad, I would rather watch a life time original starting Justin Bieber, Rosie Odonnal and Taylor swift. How could you ever sign off on that travesty of a movie? I just left the theater 30 minutes ago and I'm still in shock at how bad the movie was. So just no.

ShadyFusion23
12-27-2016, 11:20 PM
I had the opposite opinion. However, it did have alot of issues. There is so much they can fit into a standard 2 hour movie while try to say who assassins are, who Templars are, what the apple can do and why it's important between the war between the two. How would of you done it while catering to a wide audience and to gamers. Because I haven't seen one valid or legitimate point yet.

I'm not try to start an argument, just how they could of done it better.

strigoi1958
12-28-2016, 11:46 AM
I'm going to see it when it releases (9 days time) It sounds exactly what I was hoping it would be... setting the background story so we know who the templars and assassins are, why they do what they do and how they do it.... so future movies can just do a quick flash back (if they need to) and just focus on the action. if this was set out to be just a single movie I don't think it could have explained all the background sufficiently, but... This should be a firm launchpad for future movies, and the best part is that... they can be made with different stars and can even be made at the same time with overlapping story lines.

I'd love to see Michael Fassbender acting in one while James McAvoy was starring in another and they had a cameo in each others movie :)