PDA

View Full Version : AC3: Outfit not appearing

Spartaxn
12-27-2016, 09:20 PM
Recently, I've unlocked the Ezio outfit in Uplay for 30 credits and when I go inside the game to equip it, the outfit is not there. Yes, I've checked the basement on the Manor many times after restarting the game but it's still not there. I'm currently on Sequence 7 and no signal of the outfit yet. Could any of you help me troubleshoot this problem?:confused:

strigoi1958
12-27-2016, 11:17 PM
it should appear after sequence 6 have you verified the game files to see if that helps?

Spartaxn
12-29-2016, 04:14 AM
it should appear after sequence 6 have you verified the game files to see if that helps?
I did verify it (successfully, at least) but no error message or anything of the type. The files seem to be fine. I'll try investigating further. Is there a specific folder the outfit I unlocked could be in?

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 01:30 PM
I am not sure there is a specific folder or file (I may be wrong) but usually it is just in the basement of the manor house. I used to go down stairs and it was on the wall on the right.

sombrio047
12-29-2016, 01:39 PM
the same here. I think the servers are not working because the multiplayer doesn't work too

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 01:42 PM
I have seen a few people talking about the Uplay passport... I'm not sure what that is but it might be something that affects anyone using the free Ubi 30 games. (I'm probably wrong, I usually am :) )

sombrio047
12-29-2016, 01:49 PM
I have seen a few people talking about the Uplay passport... I'm not sure what that is but it might be something that affects anyone using the free Ubi 30 games. (I'm probably wrong, I usually am :) )

probably

Spartaxn
12-29-2016, 03:39 PM
I sent a ticket telling them about the problem a few days back, and probably it will be answered soon, hope this works.

Spartaxn
12-29-2016, 11:46 PM
They answered my ticket I sent them, but all I get is an outdated guide to a problem I don't even care about (connecting to Multiplayer). Some of the stuff written on there doesn't even work or is not useful on my situation. I really do hope they step up their support staff. I've tried using the support chat to get some help and they still think my issue is not being able to connect to Multiplayer.