PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 4 acting weird

Turbo_LTU
12-27-2016, 03:02 PM
After playing 20 minutes and more game crashed, then UPLAY doing weird thing pixels starting to show, crashes Skype, and set with runtime error 217 at 00415342, is that somekind of joke?
https://s29.postimg.org/tbumvur87/error1.jpg
Game it self gives no error or something only acivsp.exe stopped working.

P.S another crash and uplay look like this:
https://s28.postimg.org/jt8qr38gt/error2.jpg

strigoi1958
12-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Sounds like a registry error... you should google runtime error 217 or runtime error 217 fix.... when I get runtime errors I use Ccleaner and select registry repair... it cleans up any broken links... but if you use it, it will ask if you want to make a backup of your registry before doing it... select yes. then select fix all problems

Turbo_LTU
12-29-2016, 10:08 AM
Sounds like a registry error... you should google runtime error 217 or runtime error 217 fix.... when I get runtime errors I use Ccleaner and select registry repair... it cleans up any broken links... but if you use it, it will ask if you want to make a backup of your registry before doing it... select yes. then select fix all problems
Ok another weird thing, I tryied on win 10, well 2 days without problem, today it crashed and also crased all running in background programs, really wtf?

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 01:25 PM
your pc has a problem. At the moment so does mine, it also randomly crashes. Mine is definitely a hardware issue... either my graphics card or power supply is faulty but yours might just be software problems (hopefully not your pc). But this is the assassin's creed forum and so you should probably follow my previous suggestion and google the problem.

Turbo_LTU
12-29-2016, 05:07 PM
Other games working fine, no crashes, glitches, etc, but ac4 and 3 has same problem, but ac3 if you hold W while running it makes you spin. Sooo could it be soft or hard ware problem?

strigoi1958
12-29-2016, 10:33 PM
first...have you tried to verify the game files to see if that fixes it? if that doesn't find any corrupt files and fixes it.

then ... runtime errors are usually registry errors... have you tried to fix the error using Ccleaner or any registry repairer?