PDA

View Full Version : Just Dance 2017 Gold Edition Redemption Code Issue

Ardixar95
12-25-2016, 11:04 PM
I recently purchased Just Dance 2017 Gold edition which should contain as advertised a 3 month subscription to Just Dance Unlimited I redeemed my code today on the xbox store and once that happened it only gave me three days

I noticed many people have the same issue here and hoping UBI Soft will resolve this issue

I have opened a support ticket 04014929

This is outrageous ..... :mad::mad::mad:

hromog
12-26-2016, 07:37 PM
In Dec 19 bought the game have not received the 3 month unlimited code. IT IS outrageous that Unisoft has been having this problem since October and it keeps having it!
My ticket number is: 04018713

HELP

UbiNoty
12-27-2016, 03:28 AM
Hello! As it is the Holidays, support is extremely back up with tickets at the moment. We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter and will work to get to you as quickly as possible. If you have any further issues or concerns please don't hesitate to send me a PM :D

NoeMarRosas
12-31-2016, 10:27 PM
My kids received as a gift the game of Just Dance 2017 Unlimited Gold for Xbox one this Christmas. They put the code in for the 3 month and only got 3 days of unlimited. I all ready reported the problem, but they are hung up on me sending in the receipt for the game. Which seems tacky to go ask the people who bought it for them. We opened the game for the first time on the 25th were able to put the code in but only got 3 days of ulimited. Its not like the code had been redeemed before, it more lik it only gave us 3 days.... please help its a christmas gift and my kids would like to enjoy their gift.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

my case is 04045893