PDA

View Full Version : Something about the limited mode in AC3

happyfrog2016
12-25-2016, 11:41 AM
Two of my friends and I got the free version of AC3 from Ubi 30.
They can play the multiplayer mode normally, but I face the problem of limited mode. (I can log in uplay and play the singleplayer mode normally, and I can also press shift+F2 to open uplay in the multiplayer mode, but I can't play with my friends due to the limited mode)

I have seen the solutions from Ubisoft but none of them works. :(
Then I asked my friends to log in their accounts in uplay and we tried to compare the difference between their accounts and mine.
We've found a difference:
In uplay, when my friends click on their profile picture and go to Account Information > My Games, there is a line "Show key" next to Assassin's Creed (R) III. When they click on "Show key", the activation code of the game is shown.
However, in my uplay, there is no "Show key" next to Assassin's Creed (R) III.
I don't know whether it leads to the problem of limited mode.

One more thing, my uplay account was created in December 2016 but my friends' were not. I have tried to create a new account some days ago and get the game again but it also have the limited mode problem.

I know many people here also have the same problem. I want to know when you create your account and whether you have "Show key" next to the game name in Account Information > My Games. I hope you can reply this thread if you have the limited mode problem.

Sorry for the long paragraph and my poor english.

naumaan
12-25-2016, 09:29 PM
its because of your internet buddy

guilierme
12-25-2016, 11:59 PM
Two of my friends and I got the free version of AC3 from Ubi 30.
They can play the multiplayer mode normally, but I face the problem of limited mode. (I can log in uplay and play the singleplayer mode normally, and I can also press shift+F2 to open uplay in the multiplayer mode, but I can't play with my friends due to the limited mode)

I have seen the solutions from Ubisoft but none of them works. :(
Then I asked my friends to log in their accounts in uplay and we tried to compare the difference between their accounts and mine.
We've found a difference:
In uplay, when my friends click on their profile picture and go to Account Information > My Games, there is a line "Show key" next to Assassin's Creed (R) III. When they click on "Show key", the activation code of the game is shown.
However, in my uplay, there is no "Show key" next to Assassin's Creed (R) III.
I don't know whether it leads to the problem of limited mode.

One more thing, my uplay account was created in December 2016 but my friends' were not. I have tried to create a new account some days ago and get the game again but it also have the limited mode problem.

I know many people here also have the same problem. I want to know when you create your account and whether you have "Show key" next to the game name in Account Information > My Games. I hope you can reply this thread if you have the limited mode problem.

Sorry for the long paragraph and my poor english.

Same here.

excelsior4847
12-26-2016, 12:27 AM

it's not, I'm in the same situation and my internet works fine

Butcherbird59
12-26-2016, 01:12 AM
IF you play from a standard user account make sure u start uPlay/AC3 in admin mode - otherwise better contact ubi support

happyfrog2016
12-26-2016, 06:58 AM
But my friends do not have limited mode problem if they log in their account on my computer.
If I log in my account on their computer, I still face the limited mode.
I think there are some problems in my account... :(