PDA

View Full Version : About Console

legendvinu
12-25-2016, 06:25 AM
I am Vinu from India wanted to discuss something that hurts me a lot. I plan to buy a ps4 the problem is they will be releasing the ps5 in 2018 or 2020 most probably My question is when it is release then all the game will be in ps5 right and there will be no latest game in ps4 all will be released in PS5 and In India the price is too much to buy also. I love gaming I don't want to waste my money if i dint't get my favourite game in PS4 then Why should I even Buy? I know some day ps5 gonna come but what to do??

Sigma 1313
12-25-2016, 06:40 AM
Well he Xbox 360 and PS3 lasted for nearly 10 years. Even now, the xbox one and PS4 are receiving minor upgrades (PS4Pro and Xbox One Scorpio) that will increase graphical fidelity of console games while not creating a new system. It seems like both Sony and Microsoft plan on keeping their current generation around for a while. As a result, I would say it would be a safe bet to buy a PS4 or Xbox One, as the next generation (PS5) likely won't come out until 2020-2025, which is a minimum of another 3-5 years of games on the current hardware. With that said, the safest bet is a PC, which can be constantly upgraded to always work for less money than a new console, however most PC ports for games are handled quite poorly.

legendvinu
12-25-2016, 03:56 PM
Well he Xbox 360 and PS3 lasted for nearly 10 years. Even now, the xbox one and PS4 are receiving minor upgrades (PS4Pro and Xbox One Scorpio) that will increase graphical fidelity of console games while not creating a new system. It seems like both Sony and Microsoft plan on keeping their current generation around for a while. As a result, I would say it would be a safe bet to buy a PS4 or Xbox One, as the next generation (PS5) likely won't come out until 2020-2025, which is a minimum of another 3-5 years of games on the current hardware. With that said, the safest bet is a PC, which can be constantly upgraded to always work for less money than a new console, however most PC ports for games are handled quite poorly.

Thanks for Your opinion it won't be release in 2018 right.

Sigma 1313
12-25-2016, 10:57 PM
The xbox One Scorpio releases 2017, and the PS4 Pro released this year. They still support regular PS4 and Xbox One games though. With both the Scorpio and Nintendo Switch coming out next year, it seems very unlikely that the Xbox Next Gen and PS5 will come out in 2018. IF any new console is released in 2018 it will likely be a smaller or different color console, but will still support the regular Xbox One and PS4 format. I highly doubt that the next gen will release before 2020. However I do not know this for a fact, as I am not working for Microsoft or Sony, this is purely speculation based on market trends.

legendvinu
12-26-2016, 03:53 AM
The xbox One Scorpio releases 2017, and the PS4 Pro released this year. They still support regular PS4 and Xbox One games though. With both the Scorpio and Nintendo Switch coming out next year, it seems very unlikely that the Xbox Next Gen and PS5 will come out in 2018. IF any new console is released in 2018 it will likely be a smaller or different color console, but will still support the regular Xbox One and PS4 format. I highly doubt that the next gen will release before 2020. However I do not know this for a fact, as I am not working for Microsoft or Sony, this is purely speculation based on market trends.

THanks a lot