PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's news please

legendvinu
12-25-2016, 05:03 AM
Is there a Assassin's creed game in E3 2017?? I am waiting to know the release date Empire.

Lysette88
12-25-2016, 05:58 AM
Let them work on it until it is done - an early release date will just put pressure on the production process and Ubisoft should rather go for a good launch than one that is messed up as Unity was.

legendvinu
01-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Let them work on it until it is done - an early release date will just put pressure on the production process and Ubisoft should rather go for a good launch than one that is messed up as Unity was.

But I think they were working for 2 years I know they have put their best. I believe in them. Unity was not done by blackflag team

GhostAssassinLT
01-10-2017, 06:17 AM
They will not comment on if and when they might release anything simply because if there's the slightest delay or if anything is not as advertised some people will complain about it until the end of time.
Once they feel ready to say anything it will be posted, until then all you can do is to hold your breath amd hope for the best.

legendvinu
01-11-2017, 11:15 AM
They will not comment on if and when they might release anything simply because if there's the slightest delay or if anything is not as advertised some people will complain about it until the end of time.
Once they feel ready to say anything it will be posted, until then all you can do is to hold your breath amd hope for the best.

I am sorry I cannot I want to smell and take a deep breath too. Thank You LasseThid. waiting for it