PDA

View Full Version : [PS4] Can't complete the bomber mission in the ezio collcetion

Bibi_Netanyahu
12-24-2016, 12:50 AM
I spent my whole week trying to complete this mission but I can't control the flying machine,it just freaks out
pretty annoying to spend more than 20 hours on a single mission and failing while trying to maintain full synch in for the trophy.
Is there any way to skip it?
if there anyone who is trust - worthy is wiiling to take my account to overcome this ****ty mission,im willing to give my account away - not gonna spend more time on poor ****.

Bibi_Netanyahu
12-26-2016, 04:01 AM
bump

RobertMcSassin
12-26-2016, 08:06 AM
Shame you're having this trouble...Personally I've given up trying to full-sync, simply because I can't do the tank mission's conditions...

Have you tried shooting at the ground and all that?...If you're having trouble controlling it, swoop down, shoot the ground and let it hang in the air while it stabilises...

No, you can't skip it...If you miss the mission, you don't get 100% of the game...Neither do you get the parachute from Leonardo, which you need for another trophy and one part of the thieves' challenge set...

Trying to get the Platinum is a worthy endeavour...Replaying the same mission for 20 hours in order to do so?...You have to wonder if it's worth it...If you miss two trophies, is it really an entirely bad thing?...*Holds hands up*...Yes, I know, each to their own, and if you feel it's that important, fair play to you...I was trying much the same...But I found that once I accepted that I couldn't do one mission, the whole game became less stressful, that's for sure...

Good luck...

MoaxAusmOsten
12-26-2016, 11:59 AM
If you want I could do this mission for you. (via SharePlay?!?)

The tank mission is so much harder, but finally i got this mission too. :)