PDA

View Full Version : All Assassin Creed games crash immediately after title screen-with Error Code

BIZZnice
12-23-2016, 11:36 PM
I recently download AC III and purchased AC Unity and AC Syndicate with all DLCs. I can't launch any of the three games since purchasing Unity and Syndicate. I downloaded AC III for free and played that smoothly through the intro. Since I downloaded the other two games though I can't launch this one past the title screen and even through the title screen it is stuttering really bad. I am receiving a message to debug from Visual Studio saying "An unhandled win32 exception occurred in ACS.exe [8680]." This message is shown from all three titles when it crashes, however, it would be for the ACU and ACIII files of course.

I have graphics settings maxed for ACIII and AC Syndicate but have not gotten to load AC Unity to change those settings. I have a SLI configuration with 2 liquid cooled GTX 1070s and have an i7 6700k oc'd to 4.69ghz so I shouldn't have a problem at max settings with these games, but it seems like there is something else going on with that fact that all other games I have installed work completely fine it is just my AC titles that keep crashing and receiving this same error at the same exact point after pressing a key at the title screen.

Please help!

Thanks
Bizz

BIZZnice
12-26-2016, 04:08 AM
Thread bump, I'm hoping Ubi can provide an answer on this

GhostAssassinLT
12-26-2016, 02:24 PM
If you want an answer from UBI then you need to contact support as this is a user forum.