PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Patch

TactaMan
12-23-2016, 02:25 PM
Ubisoft told me to get gamer opinions, so...

Do you agree with releasing a patch for AC3?

strigoi1958
12-23-2016, 02:29 PM
Merry Christmas Theislandoftime, A patch to do what? I've played the game 4 times and recently started a fifth time, never had a problem since day one apart from a driver issue.... is there something specific with which you are having a problem? maybe we can help

Butcherbird59
12-24-2016, 08:20 AM
I don't think they patch a 5 years ol' game.
For me it generally works fine even there are a few minor irks with keyboard control being slow at times.

Oh, yes, we've Xmas eve today and the bottle MOET (vintage 2008) was real good!

Merry Xmas!

TactaMan
12-25-2016, 02:23 PM
Well, it is not with errors, the patch is for: BROKEN PHYSICS, (PHYSICS ARE HALF THE GAME!) a climbing problem i have, (i try to climb some buildings, i am getting down trembling, and when the animation is over, i am on normal ground level), and the dagger that connor holds with his first clothes while fighting, on counters with use of the hidden blade the dagger suddenly becomes a hidden blade. When i equip a weapon when Connor equips the dagger too, with the clothes i mentioned previously the dagger suddenly appears and when i sheathe the weapons, it suddenly disappears. Thank you for wanting to help. Merry Christmas!

strigoi1958
12-25-2016, 08:15 PM
Oh.... I have never had that happen to me. When I first bought AC3 I had an i5 pc with a gtx 460, then I upgraded to a GTX 670, then a gtx 970 and now I have an i7 pc with a gtx 980 ti and neither system or any graphics card had any problems. But I don't look at the characters appearance while I'm gaming, and never had any trembling animations... it sounds rather strange. Sorry I cannot help

TactaMan
01-13-2017, 11:34 AM
Also, the patch is for some things located on AC3 Funny Silly Crazy Stuff videos and problems that other players experience