PDA

View Full Version : social chests help ps4

vikramjeet_viki
12-23-2016, 06:52 AM
hi I have been trying from last three days to find social chests can someone please help me that's the only thing I need for platinum
thanks

ERICATHERINE
12-23-2016, 07:19 AM
hi I have been trying from last three days to find social chests can someone please help me that's the only thing I need for platinum
thanks

Well, I only know one place a social chest sometimes appear. On the beach where we build a tavern, on great Inagua. Starting your search from the dock on the beach, go from there to the cave that serve as an entrance to the treasure room of the villa. Do note that social chest neither appear on the dock itself or in the cave, but instead, on the beach between the 2. If you already opened it, you can still find again, ready to be openned. I'm pretty sure in at least one of my game, I openned it at least 2 times. Hope it help.

vikramjeet_viki
12-23-2016, 07:25 AM
Well, I only know one place a social chest sometimes appear. On the beach where we build a tavern, on great Inagua. Starting your search from the dock on the beach, go from there to the cave that serve as an entrance to the treasure room of the villa. Do note that social chest neither appear on the dock itself or in the cave, but instead, on the beach between the 2. If you already opened it, you can still find again, ready to be openned. I'm pretty sure in at least one of my game, I openned it at least 2 times. Hope it help.
thanks I will try that :)