PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Revelations Language problem

zwartkat197
12-22-2016, 02:40 PM
Hi guys , i have a problem with my game , hope someone can help me out :D
so i bought the game , but the game is in Russian D: i tried to follow this guide ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hic2i1LgUcY ) on yt , but in my options :
The spoken laguage , subtitles , menu language dont have the English option , ONLY russian .

sorry my english is not very good :( hope u guys can understand

http://farm1.staticflickr.com/668/31766298116_a38bea36a7_b.jpg

strigoi1958
12-22-2016, 02:53 PM
Please edit out the first part about desmonds journey it is against forum rules. I think you can go into the "my documents" folder and the assassin's creed revelation folder and there is an ini file called assassins creed revelations... in that there should be 3 lines that are

Writtenlanguage=
SpokenLanguage=
SubtitleLanguage=

I think they should all be set to number 1 but I'm not certain

Writtenlanguage=1
SpokenLanguage=1
SubtitleLanguage=1

zwartkat197
12-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Please edit out the first part about desmonds journey it is against forum rules. I think you can go into the "my documents" folder and the assassin's creed revelation folder and there is an ini file called assassins creed revelations... in that there should be 3 lines that are

Writtenlanguage=
SpokenLanguage=
SubtitleLanguage=

I think they should all be set to number 1 but I'm not certain

Writtenlanguage=1
SpokenLanguage=1
SubtitleLanguage=1

Tried that , still no luck :(
and seems like im the only person who get this problem
Whyyyyyyy

GhostAssassinLT
12-22-2016, 06:23 PM
Just out of curiousity, why would you want the game in english if your english isn't very good?
Seems like it would be kinda hard to follow the story if you don't understand the dialogue... :confused:

zwartkat197
12-23-2016, 05:30 AM
umm.. my grammar is bad but i can still understand the story :P

wrmonahan30
01-15-2017, 03:10 AM
No, you are not the only person with this problem. There are several people who are having this issue. The problem is the installer for the game is only installing the Russian sound files and nothing else. We need a KIND SOUL to upload the ENG_LANG.PAK and the ENG_LANG.SFX files to an upload site so that we can download them and place them into our language folder.

GhostAssassinLT
01-15-2017, 08:14 AM
Uploading those files might very well be considered a brech of the EULA and would hence be considered as piracy and if that is the case, then requesting those files also violates the forum rules as well.