PDA

View Full Version : Backwards Compatibility

MasterAssasin84
12-21-2016, 09:42 PM
Hi guys , as Ubisoft have released the Ezio Collection on next generation systems , I was wondering what your thoughts are about AC3 being added to Microsofts backwards compatibility programme ? Personally it's one of my favourites AC games and since it's had over 64,000 votes on the Xbox feed back website I'm hoping that Ubisoft are aware of this feed back , as if I am not mistaken it's down to the publisher to authorise this request ? , as AC3 is in the top 10 most requested titles for backwards compatibility I hope this major request is not going un noticed .

del161227020713
12-22-2016, 01:46 AM
I would love to play this backwards compatible but Im really hoping they remaster AC 1, 3 and Rogue, If I could play every main title AC game on one system with no multiplayer but AC 4 damn I would die happy

MasterAssasin84
12-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Well I think AC4 would be a bit pointless as I would not pay for it again , however AC3 and Rogue Yes , but AC3 is nearing 62,000 Votes .. Encourage every Xbox user to Vote for it here https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8380227-assassin-s-creed-iii

wehr43
01-11-2017, 04:00 AM
I'm surprised AC3 has not been added to the backwards compatible list for Xbox. Being voted in the top ten as of now and with the AC series skipping the yearly release, you would think Ubisoft would do what they can to keep the AC fans as engaged as possible. Unity was a HUGE hit to the series so why not let loyal fans play a game that was obviously very popular. Although I'm a fan of all the AC games, excluding Unity, AC3 was my personal favorite and would love to play it again! On a side note, I'm definitely looking forward to the upcoming game whether it's released in 2017 or later, I know they'll kill it!

BRING AC3 to XBOX ONE!