PDA

View Full Version : Warlord vs Conquerer.Whats the difference?

GOREBEARD
12-21-2016, 07:10 PM
I am just curious whats the diffrence between the two shield based classes in the game.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-21-2016, 07:57 PM
i think, Warlord's shield is a bit more versatile as the trailer says. Warlord can push the enemy with his shield far ahead, it makes him available to aggressive style of gameplay with a strong tactical advantage as well. And, ofcourse, the sword is far different from flail.

jackofett93
12-21-2016, 11:35 PM
The only way i can tell between them is there moveset example combos and zone attacks ( xbox/ps4) right bumper + right trigger.

Specials both of them can block all directions by holding down the right stick.

GewaltSam
12-22-2016, 12:34 AM
Well, a sword allows a whole other moveset than a morning star, and vice versa...

https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/game-info/heroes/conqueror.aspx
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-US/game-info/heroes/warlords.aspx

Fatal-Feit
12-22-2016, 12:38 AM
The Warlord can take blows when dishing one out while the Conqueror counters with them.

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-23-2016, 07:34 PM
Warlord can actually block the opposite side, while attacking from right or left and block overhead while strike from above. If you have reaction, your enemies will fall 1 after another. Warlord is fearsome counter-attacker.

waraidako
12-24-2016, 01:40 AM
The difference is that the Warlord is an honourable Viking. A leader amongst his people. He is one of the favoured of the God of Lords, the Allfather Odin! Not a filthy criminal like the conqueror.

SyntheticDuckie
12-24-2016, 01:51 AM
The difference is that the Warlord is an honourable Viking. A leader amongst his people. He is one of the favoured of the God of Lords, the Allfather Odin! Not a filthy criminal like the conqueror.

You wanna get flailed with a comment like that?

UlfhednaR_BEAST
12-24-2016, 05:57 PM

great comment, bro :D

Derity
12-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Warlord is a counter-attacker. Conqueror is a turtle.
Warlord is OP, Conqueror is decent at best.