PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please help if I'm missing something

Breedhate68
12-20-2016, 08:50 PM
I am playing the ezio collection brotherhood game on xb1, and only have the 100% sync achievement left. I have 100% in all 9 sequences, 100% in the da vinci disappearance, 100% in all secret locations, war machines, Borgia towers, templar agents, cristina missions, assassination missions, courtesans missions, copernico missions. I own all viewpoints, flags, feathers, treasures, weapons, stores, landmarks and paintings. not sure if i'm forgetting anything. But game has been stuck at 91-1 % for a week and I now feel it's a achievement killing glitch. Please tell me if I'm missing anything

ERICATHERINE
12-20-2016, 11:11 PM
I am playing the ezio collection brotherhood game on xb1, and only have the 100% sync achievement left. I have 100% in all 9 sequences, 100% in the da vinci disappearance, 100% in all secret locations, war machines, Borgia towers, templar agents, cristina missions, assassination missions, courtesans missions, copernico missions. I own all viewpoints, flags, feathers, treasures, weapons, stores, landmarks and paintings. not sure if i'm forgetting anything. But game has been stuck at 91-1 % for a week and I now feel it's a achievement killing glitch. Please tell me if I'm missing anything

Did you get all the md conversations? Also, did you got rank 1 with every factions? ^-^

Breedhate68
12-21-2016, 10:01 PM
not a hundred % sure about all factions being level one but no where does it say they need to be, is that part of the 100% sync, why hasn't anyone mentioned it in any game forum. also what is MD conversation, probably done it but not sure what the initials stand for

ERICATHERINE
12-22-2016, 12:42 AM
not a hundred % sure about all factions being level one but no where does it say they need to be, is that part of the 100% sync, why hasn't anyone mentioned it in any game forum. also what is MD conversation, probably done it but not sure what the initials stand for

"Md" mean modern day. Here are all the md conversation, for as far as I know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gw9PfzHoZI

If you haven't watched all these video before Desmond killed Lucy, maybe that's why you didn't get the achievement. Also, again in md, did you get all 5 md collectibles. Here are their locations. ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPr4yatOlI

RobertMcSassin
12-22-2016, 05:16 AM
And read all the emails...Then again, in order to get all the trophies or achievements, you have to either get one of the collectibles or read an email...Hmmm...

not a hundred % sure about all factions being level one but no where does it say they need to be, is that part of the 100% sync, why hasn't anyone mentioned it in any game forum.

Well, it's part of the game...Um...If you haven't done it, you haven't done 100% of the game...Um...

Still have no idea how it's even possible to get 100% on the tank level...Geez... :( ...Yes, I've watched the YouTube vids...But bloody hell... :( ...Congrats to any of the 4% of players to ever get the Platinum, because I sure as heck ain't gonna be one of them!... :D ...

ERICATHERINE
12-22-2016, 06:32 AM
And read all the emails...Then again, in order to get all the trophies or achievements, you have to either get one of the collectibles or read an email...Hmmm...

Well, it's part of the game...Um...If you haven't done it, you haven't done 100% of the game...Um...

Still have no idea how it's even possible to get 100% on the tank level...Geez... :( ...Yes, I've watched the YouTube vids...But bloody hell... :( ...Congrats to any of the 4% of players to ever get the Platinum, because I sure as heck ain't gonna be one of them!... :D ...

I got the platinum trophy on my ps4, so, thank for your congratulations. ^-^

RobertMcSassin
12-22-2016, 07:26 AM
*Applauds heartily*... :D ...

I've just gotten the "Git Gold Scrub" trophy...No...Wait...The "Get 3 Gold Medals in the Virtual Training" trophy and I just had a thought...Having suggested that the faction challenges/ranking stuff counts towards the 100%...Does that mean all the virtual training stuff counts too?... :confused: ...Gonna get stuck with that one aswell, then... :D ...

I think I nearly had a heart-attack just trying for the flawless hidden blade one!... :( ...19!!!...Bloody 19!!!...Aaaargh!!!...

Thank Glod for Free-running... :D ...