PDA

View Full Version : The next beta

Sgtbanks
12-20-2016, 04:55 PM
When is the next beta exactly? I know they keep saying January, but I thought there was one going on now. I signed up a year ago and havent really heard anything on the betas until they've come and gone. I have been wanting to play this so bad for forever! If anyone knows a way or can get me in a closed beta I would appreciate it so much. This studio is full of the coolest people ever and I have such hope for the game!

FredEx919
12-20-2016, 05:12 PM
The next beta is in January. We haven't shared an exact date just yet, but will do so closer to the event. Right now we're wrapping everything up from the Technical Test which just ended. Hopefully you'll get an invite to the next event. Make sure you have an active email on your account.

CamoFlash7
12-20-2016, 05:56 PM
The next beta is in January. We haven't shared an exact date just yet, but will do so closer to the event. Right now we're wrapping everything up from the Technical Test which just ended. Hopefully you'll get an invite to the next event. Make sure you have an active email on your account.

How long will the Closed Beta last in comparison to the Closed Alpha?

Lewdkeeper2.0
12-20-2016, 06:18 PM
I hope I get into the beta. I whiffed both chances so far, even preordered in hopes of having a better chance.

AnimeButts
12-20-2016, 07:02 PM
i played the beta that just happened, and it was awesome! 100% buying this game day one. i really hope i get into the January beta.

badrackas
12-20-2016, 07:06 PM
do i get invited for closed beta if i have already bought the game? ign badrackas email thanks for the info and reply

FredEx919
12-20-2016, 10:06 PM
How long will the Closed Beta last in comparison to the Closed Alpha?

Dates haven't been finalized just yet, but we'll let everyone know once we can.

do i get invited for closed beta if i have already bought the game? ign badrackas email thanks for the info and reply

Pre-ordering doesn't actually grant access to the beta. This test will surely be larger than previous ones, so while I can't promise anything, your chances of getting in are higher than before. We'll have more info as we get closer to the event.

Lady_Lynxx
12-20-2016, 10:18 PM
Is there going to be any other beta after the January one, where more regions get access to it. As of now, for example, in the EU only about half of the countries have gotten into the alpha, closed beta and tech test yet the other half are left out, why is that? Why are the tests country restricted?

Dez_troi_aR
12-20-2016, 10:45 PM
Is there going to be any other beta after the January one, where more regions get access to it. As of now, for example, in the EU only about half of the countries have gotten into the alpha, closed beta and tech test yet the other half are left out, why is that? Why are the tests country restricted?

I guess that will be the last test because on Feb 14th the game will be released.

Lewdkeeper2.0
12-20-2016, 11:24 PM
I hope it starts very early in January. Only have the first week or so off from work.

Trusiki_Potmbi
12-20-2016, 11:40 PM
Купил игру еще в Июне жду не дождусь бето теста
это просто Самая моя долгожданная игра надеюсь что ключик подарят Хотелось бы одним из первых поиграть в этот шедевр очень жду)))

DBLxxShotz
12-21-2016, 12:17 AM

They should do an open beta so everyone gets to try this game. Itll help sales big time.

feuerundblut
12-21-2016, 02:57 AM
I would have liked an open beta cause I play from Korea and I need to test my connection with p2p to see if it's viable or not before purchasing. And I think it's a legitimate concern of mine and of all the people living in Asia.

el_CHINOCUDEIRO
12-21-2016, 12:44 PM
I want one.
WANT ONE

Rolingachu
12-21-2016, 06:11 PM
If you pre-order the game you earn instant access to the closed beta on January?

SyntheticDuckie
12-23-2016, 01:26 AM
If you pre-order the game you earn instant access to the closed beta on January?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooope.

THAMONK5
12-23-2016, 10:09 AM
Yep i agree they had the closed alpha as soon as i played it i just wanted more cant wait for it now i think they sould now have an open beta for everyone to try. Then ppl who are on the bench or never even thought about getting it might change their minds. If they got a chance to try it then it would obviously increase sales.

badrackas
12-28-2016, 11:28 AM
Dates haven't been finalized just yet, but we'll let everyone know once we can.

Pre-ordering doesn't actually grant access to the beta. This test will surely be larger than previous ones, so while I can't promise anything, your chances of getting in are higher than before. We'll have more info as we get closer to the event.

thanks for clarification :)